It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A warning about Flu shots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I think I should share this with everybody on ATS, since Flu season is beginning. I just found this story online about a woman in Fresno who came to a local drug store to distribute " Flu shots". The woman claimed that she was from Kaweah Delta Health Care District in Fresno, an area with many medical centers and hospitals. However, it was determined that she had no medical background and wasn't even from Kaweah. She left soon after arriving without injecting anyone. Police cannot determine what exactly was in those shots, since the woman left with all of them.

The article also cites some similar incidents

January 2006 -- A nurse who staged a flu clinic using diluted vaccine on more than three dozen students and faculty at a Minnesota college was sentenced to nine months in federal prison for what a U.S. District Court judge called serious misconduct.

December 2005 -- A doctor in Alabama surrendered his medical license after he was accused by the state medical board of giving fake flu shots -- filled with saline solution instead of flu vaccine -- to more than 90 people in 2004 and 2005 during clinics at a Montgomery bank.

October 2005 -- More than 1,000 ExxonMobil employees and 14 residents of a senior nursing home in Texas received injections of purified water instead of flu vaccine in a case in which two people were eventually charged with federal crimes.
www.fresnobee.com...

Even those these incidents aren't extremely serious, it's not impossible to have some nut who will inject something dangerous into you. So always get your shot from someone reliable and trustworthy

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:27 AM
link   
LOL when i first saw this title of the thread i thought it was going to be something about how vaccines are bad and stuff, but when i read the thread it was thought provoking. Makes you think where your shots actually came from.....some nut? Whats actually in it? Some pure water or something worse?

Thanks for the warning, surprised i havnt seen this as much as you should have, damn corporate US media.....

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Thank you, i had doubts wether i should get it or not, free at work.

You just made up my mind for me!!!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   
My girlfriend, a nurse, and I both got flu shots 4 yrs ago. Within two days we were both out of work for 2 weeks with the most vile of flu. Now I know they say that is impossible, it is incubated in egg whites or what not and deactivated. If I get the flu I'll get it the natural way. This is personally, I in no way want to give the idea that the young, old, and immunocompromised should not get them.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:38 PM
link   
It's not deactivated, it attenuated... meaning its only weakened. It's very possible to get sick from a flu shot- or from any other shot for that matter.

Of course, i submitted myself to getting one this year, because I don't want to get sick when all the snotty little rats come into the clinic this year, like i did last year.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Thank you for your post. It amazed me what people will try to do in order to cut cost or harm others. I alway get my shots from a reputable source.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
www.whale.to...

Flu jab is for the real bona fide suckers, great way to kill off the old folk

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I get a flu shot almost every year(at my doctors office) and I never get the flu.

I think that it works. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Funny, every year I get the damned thing I get sicker than a dog. Years when I don't bother, I'm fine. Ergo, at least I know that I'm getting the real deal. I avoid the cursed thing every year now.

top topics

join