It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher Throws Out 911 Protester!!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Copernicus

So your view is that anyone who doesn't agree with you is biased? That everyone will come to the same conclusion if only they are more educated, and that anyone who doesn't is either mentally challenged or in on the conspiracy? Has it occurred to you that a lot of people have seen the "facts" that the truthers are spouting off about, but haven't reached the same conclusions that you have? The reason that non-CTers look at CTers as kooks, is because CTers refuse to allow for honest differences of opinion. It's the same thing that Bush bashers fault him with, in the you're either with us or against us. As long as the view is held that "I hold the monopoly on enlightenment, and it's for your own good that I spread this message, no matter how inappropriate the circumstances," then there's never going to be mass acceptance that CTers aren't kooks.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloist

Originally posted by Soloist
Back to the matter at hand, I guess those that think this behavior on Bill's show is perfectly acceptable are those that have never had to work in the movie industry or mass media. While you have freedom of speech in this country, in no way does that give you the right to disrupt someones show for whom you are a guest.

People like this are a producers nightmare, especially on a show when you have guests that have tight schedules to stick to, and stuff like this costs the show money.

Go outside, form a march, whatever, but when you walk onto a set and sign that waiver you agreed to the rules. If you don't, you get thrown out at the very least, as well you should. Write your congressman/woman, show them your evidence, scream to them about building 7 or what have you.

Better yet, if you don't like what he says on his show, and you need such attention, go out and get your own show!

Emphasis added.

Why don't Truthers have their own show, or media outlet?

This is a very good point, and one of the biggest indictments of the "9/11 Truth Movement".

There has to be an explanation for the fact that there have been no large scale documentaries or productions that support the Truth Movement.

And it can't be because the MSM is controlled by the PTB, or whatever.

The fact is, there are no reputable, reliable news organizations that truly believe in the Truth Movement.

And a cover-up in that industry would be impossible to pull off.. Journalists love to blab whatever they hear and see; it is in their nature to do so.

They haven't done it because there's nothing there.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Naivety in it's saddest form.

Thanks for letting us know beforehand what it "can't be". I want to make sure I follow your rules for so-called intelligent discussion.

Back in your shell!

Peace

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I really liked that guy too, I mean even after the whole 9/11 truthers are insane remark, I laughed even though I believe in the "truth" I thought well you know not everyone is as smart as me and the others that believe

He makes remarks about christians and religion all the time too, but you don't see Jesus freaks flippin out in the audience.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Originally posted by Dr Love

Naivety in it's saddest form.

Thanks for letting us know beforehand what it "can't be". I want to make sure I follow your rules for so-called intelligent discussion.

Back in your shell!

Peace

Yeah, right, Dr Love...every reputable media outlet in the world has been totally silenced.
:shk: It was sooo easy to do, too, because all you gotta do is control the "ones at the top" or something like that. Details aren't important, after all.

Care to share some evidence of a media coverup? I didn't think so.

How about the other groups that would have to be involved in this coverup? The military. The gov't. The police and fire dept's. The medical personnel. The eyewitnesses. And all the others that would have to work together and keep silent about this?

If there is any truth to the Truthers claims, you shouldn't have any problem putting together a well-financed organization, as suggested by Soloist.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
ATS is quite the popular place to discuss the 9/11 Truth Movement.

What are the odds that the guy that got tossed is a member?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I saw this today, those "truthers." What a bunch of morons, do they actually think this is helping their cause? What does screaming at a television performance prove? Bill pwned them and rightly so. And people wonder why 911 theorists are labeled as crazy...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I think so.

The Money Masters, a film by Patrick S. J. Carmack from 1995 claims that the media in the United States has been controlled by international bankers since before WWI. If you know anything about news organizations, you would know that they have meetings. In these meetings a singular viewpoint is expelled onto the news staff by a person who likely determines the staff's salaries. That viewpoint comes from higher up, but a certain amount of infiltration on both levels is involved, but very easy when you OWN the news station. I really don't understand why people have such a difficult time with the concept of the controlled media. Can't you see how unnatural and controlled the mainstream media feels while watching
? Especially these days.

Here is a link to "The Money Masters" which I think every person in the world should be required to watch in their native language at the age of 18 for the rest of time humanity exists. Why? Because humanity keeps fighting the same battles over and over and over, and they are continually covered up and erased, yet if you dig deep enough you will find that the information is there. In fact it's all here:

video.google.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
No matter your opinion on the subject, all they really managed to do was isolate themselves from a crowd and forum that may be sympathetic to their cause. If your going to shout your opinions on a live broadcast would it not make more sense to do it at a republican national convention instead of a liberal talk show? Just my two cents... by the way, where did the cents symbol go on my keyboard?? Im getting old..

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by drannno

Originally posted by drannno

I think so.

The Money Masters, a film by Patrick S. J. Carmack from 1995 claims that the media in the United States has been controlled by international bankers since before WWI.
:

I think that the media is somewhat controlled as to which political ideologies they will espouse. Case in point: Both CNN and NBC refused to carry the story of the Medal of Honor being awarded posthumously to Navy SEAL Michael Murphy. Why? Because it would have given a positive spin to the war effort in Afghanistan, and by default, the Bush administration. The story was covered by others, including FOX.

So, ideology is promoted, but it is diverse. Just look at this board...most members hate FOX News because of their conservative outlook.

Political viewpoints are often diverse even in small towns. Many small towns and cities have two newspapers, one liberal and one conservative. This is nothing new.

But to think that all the media marches to the same drum is ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:23 AM
link   

So, ideology is promoted, but it is diverse. Just look at this board...most members hate FOX News because of their conservative outlook.

Political viewpoints are often diverse even in small towns. Many small towns and cities have two newspapers, one liberal and one conservative. This is nothing new.

But to think that all the media marches to the same drum is ridiculous.

+1

And there you have it. I have to laugh when folks say that the "MSM" is one monolithic entity, and every reporter/journalist regurgitates some message that some banker somewhere wants them to. All you have to do is watch any news show or talk show, and you'll see a wide variety of views expressed. You can't have it both ways- they're either all on the same sheet of music, or there's some diversity. There's no way that everyone in that profession has been gotten to, and is an NWO agent.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I never liked this guy in the first place. If he's not getting any
resonse from the audience? with his comedy he resorts to 4-letter word's and uncouth monologue. This was the first time I saw him try and play bouncer though and that was funny (little whimp!)

Bill are you mad because you have not done your homework on 911 and is that why you need TO take it out on your audience.

This guys covers were pulled that night letting us all to see the real 'little Billy'for the coward he his.

I forget the congress woman's name who is sitting in with him but if you watched the show you will here her remind Bill of the first amendment. And What does Bill say ... not a word!

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Soloist
There has to be an explanation for the fact that there have been no large scale documentaries or productions that support the Truth Movement.

The fact is, there are no reputable, reliable news organizations that truly believe in the Truth Movement.

And a cover-up in that industry would be impossible to pull off.. Journalists love to blab whatever they hear and see; it is in their nature to do so.

They haven't done it because there's nothing there.

How about you educate yourself on the subject before making claims as if you have any authority on the truth of the matter... There have been MANY documentaries made about 9/11. I could list a bunch of facts about it, but that wont make a difference with you or others who refuse to look at anything you prejudge to be 'crazy.' Most of us are not experts or geniuses, but it doesnt take one to see beyond the government sponsored BS.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by Unplugged]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:34 AM
link   
So a friend of mine, (who is also a TRUTHER like myself) came over and we watched the Bill Maher episode in question as it was starting....I did not say anything to my friend about what was about to take place.....

After it all happens.....my friend said: quote
"WAY to go dip(&*^$*#) make us all LOOK like IDIOTS why don't you.... for *#^$^" sake....how will we get ANYBODY to pay attention if we all look like unstable wack jobs"??????????
(my friend is in fact a practicing psychiatrist)

So............once again I come to this thread to post that it was a way BAD idea for the Truthers to be shouting in the audience of Bill Maher's show......they did NOT further the cause in any way.

Not helping at all there....................in fact doing more damage than good.

How sad.

[edit on 26-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 01:44 AM
link   
It does make the 9/11 "TRUTHERS" Look like 'rude' uncontrolled people. It is a tv show, leave it alone protest in a way that catches the attention of people by using Intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join