It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Maher Throws Out 911 Protester!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is the link

You asked for it Bill. You got it!!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Now does this still prove the media is bias and left wing....? Cause Maher is as liberial as they come..I mean he is what Rush calls a wack job? So does this prove that the scam is across the board and there is no difference from right to left...?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
That was HILARIOUS!

Bill although an jerk in my opinion, made those truthers look like goons. Honestly, spreading the thruth does not mean to rant on and on disrupting television shows. Events like these only hurt the "movement."

and the cows disagree with me

[edit on 20-10-2007 by CaptainObvious]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is almost a one liner. I have a difficult time understanding why anyone would think that Bill Maher is much more than a legend in his own mind. Not because he's liberal... Wouldnt matter to me if he were conservative, liberaql, in between or on either side of any political spectrum posiiton... More because he is simply lame. He wan't a funny comedian. He's even less funny now that he tries to take himself seriously.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Didn't Bill Maher get fired for saying things about 9-11? Not that it was a government conspiracy, but that our nations policies had more to do with it than "they hate our freedom"?

That "infiltration" accomplished nothing of worth.

They didn't put those subtitles in the actual show. Anyone that watched that heard a lot of yelling and found out it was 9-11 conspiracy theorists.

Way to get the message out.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Memo to "We are change:" Next time bring amplification. Other than that, job well done.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:02 PM
link   
That was hilarious, Bill Maher is the man.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Bill Maher is okay, I guess. I really don't agree with him on much, but I'll desist.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
What's funny is how Bill's guests sit there saying nothing and act like they have never heard of the idea that the WTC was blown up. Why should politicians or MSM types care if 3000 Americans were murdered? Watch the buildings go poof. Opps. Oh, well - what's Britney up to today?

The fix is in. Politicians and MSM types can not talk about it. It's off limits to them.

It's called fool control. They figure, your a fool and they control you.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Sometimes, I really like Bill, as he often makes good points. However, he seems to always find a way to get his point back to the war on drugs and how pot should be legalized. I don't disagree with him here, but Bill always seems to go after the small issues, while vehemently avoiding to look at the bigger picture, as we see here in this clip. If Bill actually took the time to do his research on the 9/11 truth movement, perhaps his tune would change; however, I doubt it.

Either way, I agree with his choice to remove them. A live television broadcast may appeal to the the truthers, but this is NOT the way to get the point across, people. All of Bill's fans now think of you, collectively, as asses.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by ModernDystopia]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is a better 1.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernDystopia

Agreed, I am wondering if this is part of some kind of disinformation to make 9/11 truth people look like hecklers and nut jobs?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman
reply to post by ModernDystopia

Agreed, I am wondering if this is part of some kind of disinformation to make 9/11 truth people look like hecklers and nut jobs?

Why is everything that makes truthers look bad a disinformation campaign?

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ccaihc
Why is everything that makes truthers look bad a disinformation campaign?

Becasue most of the poeple that still believe the official story will do anything to keep thier little fantasy world safe.

They do not want to hear anything that goes against what they believe or were told happened.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by PistolPete
Didn't Bill Maher get fired for saying things about 9-11? Not that it was a government conspiracy, but that our nations policies had more to do with it than "they hate our freedom"?

From what I remember he said something along the lines of "Sitting in a stealth jet and dropping bombs is not courage. Flying a plane into a building when you know you will die is courage."

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ccaihc

Read this link by Jim Hoffman describing the methods of COINTELPRO

Uncivil and Abusive Behavior

Agent provecteurs At --- Amy Goodman was bullhorned by a heckler demanding that she "---" Obnoxious protests at Ground Zero by people proclaiming the buildings were destroyed by controlled demolition.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
god damn bill maher, i used to love the guy, but this 911 truthers hating is really changing my mind. It's ridiculous, he acts like a child whenever hes confronted with this issue. Like when they yelled out "what happened to building 7?" you could tell he had no clue. All you have to do is a little research, but it seems hes become so stubborn about this issue, like a kid who wont give up until the other kid does. And i think its the same case as with many people, they are so invested in their thoughts about Iraq 911 etc, so even thinking about 911 inside job being for real, pretty much yells at them "you been a blind fool all this time". No one would like to admit something like that especially when you have a show and you act like you know what your talking about.

"The greater man doesn't fear to admit his mistakes."

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
I saw the whole show.
Here the panel were discussing a topic and some crazy 'shouter' was yelling crap from the audience. You could not understand a thing they said just the garbled continued shouting. They could have been yelling about Mickey Mouse and Minnie breaking up for all you could understand
at one point you could hear them shout "building 7" but if your not INTO the subject you would not know what they meant by that anyway.......they came off looking like MORONS IMO.............after the guy gets tossed out on his ear a woman starts in with the ranting...........she was no easier to understand than they screaming guy was
DUH

Way to set back 'Truth Coming Out' on THAT subject, making the whole topic look like a giant joke.

I think Bill did the right thing getting the 'screamers' tossed ASAP.......its his show and he picks the topics not crazy seeming shouters in the audience.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I think Bill did the right thing getting the 'screamers' tossed ASAP.......its his show and he picks the topics not crazy seeming shouters in the audience.

But he would have the screamers in the first place if would not have insulted the 9/11 truthers and not want to debate the issue.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I wrote this elsewhere but it explains why people like code pink are obligated by society to protest. They are serving our country since they have an opinion that is not represented in media.

(Back story: code pink getting arrested when a speaker said something and they began to read the constitution as rebuttal, they were in the crowd)

OK Code pink went down there to interrupt a speech that was against their point of view, they were loud and disrupted. It is there duty as Americans to do this, I can explain why with this example using pro bunny and pro turtle as examples.

If people only see pro bunny speeches. If the media only speaks in pro bunny terms. If corporate media selectively covers things with pro bunny spin. If congressional hearings and politicians avoid pro turtle topics and speak in pro bunny ways of thought, then the responsibility and actions of pro turtle people are now different in a free society.

If the pro turtle people do not have a viable out let to freely question the pro bunny agenda then for the good of our democracy, for free thought and the fostering of critical thinking it is the duty of every American to interrupt pro bunny speeches and give the counter pro turtle arguments.

Although interruptions are perceived as rude, the need to have an informed citizenry and to give people the information to make decisions and not just follow what they have been told is more important then formalities of decorum. If after hearing both pro bunny and pro turtle arguments the citizenry make a pro bunny decision that is fine, but that is not the point.

If you have a debate and only one side is at the podium, and the other podium is empty don't you think someone from the audience should yell out counter points? But our information is not formed as a debate, it is formed as a point of view to be packaged and sold to the masses so they will do what the controllers of media, and those in power want them to do.

The fact that Bill will not debate truthers, and when he talks about truthers he only does it with other people with the same frame of refrence he has makes audience participation mandatory.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join