It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Mahar personally helps eject 911 protester

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Bill Mahar personally helps eject 911 protester

news.yahoo.com

Maher on Friday night helped security remove a rowdy protester from the studio during his weekly HBO show "Real Time with Bill Maher," and it was all captured on live television.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i just thought it was humorous the bill maher has the balls to physically help eject the guy.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I want video!!
Where's the youtube link?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BitRaiser

In this thread.

or...

Warning, some strong language.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:10 PM
link   
does anyone ever know if he has debated them on his program? id think if he didnt maybe he could at least give them one chance to speak. that probably still wouldnt be enough for them though.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Bill Maher is a gatekeeper. He is reading from the same script as the people he claims to oppose, he just plays a different part.Sheryl Lee Jackson makes a nice "freedom of speech" reference, that Bill muses over a bit

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:48 PM
link   
In all honesty, I think Bill Maher doesn't really mean what he says. What the hell is he supposed to do? His job and career would be over in an instant. He's basically caught in a vise.

He won't debate 9/11 truthers because HBO won't allow it, not Bill.

Notice the dead silence by the guests and for the most part the audience, when Maher says "people think controlled demolitions brought down the WTC". The silence was deafening.

Bill Maher is in a no win situation. What would you do if you were him? At least he got more balls than the previous HBO lacky Dennis Miller.

Peace

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Dr Love]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   
got to admit, I laughed when he said "cows disagree with me."

Three years ago this would have made headline news. Today, as more wake up, it is not so unusual.

Edit to add: Anyone here read his books? We had to read his book "When you ride alone you ride with Bin Laden" in a sociology class. He does believe that goat herders (his words) pulled of 911 and that we should be doing more for the war effort, like planting a victory garden and carpooling.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by cavscout]

top topics

join