It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rugby Union World Cup Final - South Africa Vs England - Prediction Thread.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
We are about 9 hours away from what should be an amazing contest between one of the best rugby playing sides of the last few years and a team who have shown real heart and had some real luck to get to the final.

I'm English, and really proud of what our boys have done, but man have they been lucky! Or have they peaked just at the right time!

They just held the Aussies in the quarters and then the just did enough to stop the French in the semi final.

Have they got enough to take the South Africans. I think they have and I think they will.

England have the experience and the power. they are the current holders of the "Webb Ellis" trophy and although the South Africans won it in 95 I don't think this South African team is ready to be world champions (Give them another 4 years).

England to win 18 - 15.

Come On England, Something to get you all in the mood.

MonKey

[edit on 20/10/07 by ChiKeyMonKey]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Only 4 more hours of waiting

[shameless bump]

Where are all the English?

Come On England.

MonKey

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Well no-one, but me likes Rugby on BTS today...

I got the score half right. unfortunatly for me it was the wrong half

South Africa 15 England 6.

Congrats to the Springboks though, they have played excellent rugby for the whole world cup.

Next time...

MonKey...

P.S. It's 6-15 in the morning here and it's getting light so I'm trying to calm down and get to bed!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I saw the last 25 minutes or so of the final. Johnny wasn't able to work his magic with his boot . Eddie Jones has the perfect answer to his critics a world cup winning medal. Credit must go to England for overcoming poor form and enough big time players to make the final.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Bye Bye

ALWAYS be wary of the French at a World Cup!

new topics

top topics

join