It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Create Psi Balls.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2008 @ 11:13 PM
link   
For those people who don’t believe then don’t post, (even if we have freedom of speech) don't waste your time. If these things are not part of your life because you do not believe it, so why do he/she still got time to post? Why is he/she still posting things if he/she are not interested…These people are the people who wants to prove something to the world that he/she is the best than others.. Maybe something happens in his/her childhood, maybe he/she is ugly, maybe he/she is a laughing stock of people, maybe he/she being embarrass on a situation that he/she never forgets. “I want revenge” these are the words running through their mind.

-psychologist

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Reed

u know nothing just because u cant see somthing dosent mean it dosent exist i am almost blind and deaf so my sense of feel is extremely powerful i know its real because i killed a man with it

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   
There is no evidence for psi balls. If there was, science would have investigated them. As it is, everyone who claims to be able to create them can't do so under laboratory conditions.

Strange. It's almost as if they are only in the heads of those who think they exist. Like Santa Claus.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
There is no evidence for psi balls. If there was, science would have investigated them.

Honestly, I'm going to have to agree with you there. But, still, there may not be scientific evidence, but that does not mean that they don't exist. For all we know, Bigfoot may actually exist and we have yet to have rationally exceptable scientific evidence for the proof of Bigfoot.

As it is, everyone who claims to be able to create them can't do so under laboratory conditions.

Wait, you said there was no evidence for psi balls, and if there was, science would have investigated them, right? Are you implying that science has never investigated it? If you are, how can you say that people who claim to create psi balls can't do so under laboratory conditions when it has neevr even been done? And on another note, let's just say a couple of scientists happen to get some random guy who claims he has telekenetic powers and can use them to bend a spoon. They take him to a labratory and they tell him to do it. If it didn't work, I can kind of see why. The pressure. Sometimes, it is just "dumb luck" that makes failure to do these things happen.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This guy is pretty convincing. If that is real I wonder how much time it takes to get that good.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I am going to give this another go.. Ive tried it in the past but couldnt get anything at all to form. As Ive stated before, I dont rule out anything at all so I am not going into it with doubts. If anyone out there has a "secret" to it let me know. Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dmac08
This guy is pretty convincing. If that is real I wonder how much time it takes to get that good.
www.youtube.com...

Wow.

That seems pretty real to me, im guessing he doesnt need to carry round a lighter.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Ok, so I tried the listed steps of several people. Either I just cant do it, dont have enough time into doing it (which Im gonna keep doing it till I see its just not going to work) or its just not real. I want to see it happen in real time.... not utube

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by OkamiZaku

I agree - Bigfoot might actually exist, but until he is shown to exist, anyone who claims to know Bigfoot should be treated with a large dose of skepticism.

My two points are not contradictory: people claim to be able to create Psi balls, yet no-one ever has under laboratory conditions. As for your telekinetic example, he should be able to do it at least once - he doesn't just get one chance, but as many as he needs, in whatever settings he wants, as long as it is a controlled environment. Considering the amount of money available to anyone who can demonstrate telekinesis, it's rather strange to think no-one's managed to demonstrate it. Occam's Razor would suggest telekinesis is a figment of the imagination. Same with Psi balls.

All I'm saying is evidence is required before people should treat this stuff as real, otherwise every human being on the planet will have to waste most of their lives entertaining beliefs devoid of evidence, which is clearly not a good idea. We have learning and the scientific method for a reason, and that reason is to understand. If we are not dealing with reproducible facts, we are not learning, no matter how long we talk.

Deny ignorance

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
A Question for all, Psi Ball Creators, Sceptic’s, Light Workers, elves and the like,

This Photographic Evidence or thermal images we need,

The Videos, or descriptions of experiences of some members doing this practice,

The anecdotal testimony, we all search for it to validate or refute this Proposition of this truth, legend, myth, superhuman ability, power, an innate ability, condensed chi,

Whatever your flavour of preference, Well then,

However we describe this Phenomena or Experience, balls of "Light",

If we can see it in a film, or in a meditation or a Thermal Camera, or by reading a book about it or web page,

How does the light you see on the screen [color=#FFFF00]now, outside the [color=#FFFF00]sun or the flash of the camera, the moon full and bright you see, or back to this the [color=#CC0000]red blur of a Thermal Image, this Webpage here, How does that get into your eyes, and mind, brain now?

How does that light or grey on here get from the outside into this question your reading now?

Well last time I looked I didn’t have windows in my head!
Have you? Then got windows on your head?

WE create that Light ourselves brothers and sisters

Of course what the OP Posited is real, its as real as the light that's on your screen now, that you are as you read now, find yourself realizing that light is made in your consciousness, in you now, it is "Proven "Scientifically" :-) to not come from the outside.

Strange how reality is sometimes as you experience reading this, and if you go down to the link below you may find yourself at home with this question now:

[color=#66FFFF]They Know The Truth About This:-)

Sometimes Scepticism and debunking based on "Science" and "Proof", as I too have often done, well we should not throw stones in a Glass/Green House's

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 24-10-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I thought many would be interested in this lady;

Alexander Neel, a mystic, and scholar from the 1800's and here experiences after studying in Tibet with Mind masters, she managed not only to create Psi balls but an actual "Phantom" from her thought alone;

At Kum Bum she managed to create a 'tulpa', a phantom produced by intense concentration of thought and the repetition of relevant mystical rites over a period of months.

She created a stout, phantom monk, whose form gradually became less ghost like and more life like. Before long the phantasm was accompanying her on her travels and behaving almost like a normal human being. However, he gradually began to change from a fat, jolly monk into a leaner more sinister character, and started to escape from her control.

The tulpa was seen by others in her travelling party, proving it to have an objective existence outside of Alexandra's own mind, but, to avoid serious problems with her creation, Alexandra decided to 'dissolve' it. But this proved extremely difficult as the phantom clung desperately on to his life; she only succeeded in getting rid of him after six months of hard mental concentration.

Wow eh however in addition she is recognised as she stated as a Lama in Tibetan Buddhism and has a profound influence on some of the best thinkers of modern human history too

On 15 October, 1982, and from May 21 to 26, 1986, His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama (Tenzin Gyatso) paid her tribute by coming to Digne to visit her house

and

David-Néel’s 30 or so books about Eastern religion, philosophy, and her exotic and eventful travels have been a major influence on a number of writers. These include English philosopher and writer Alan Wilson Watts (1915 – 1973) and modern radical thinkers like beat writers Jack Kerouac (1922 – 1969) and Allen Ginsberg (1926 – 1997). In fact Ginsberg credited Alexandra David-Néel with converting him to Buddhism.

Her Story here

Strange how sometimes reality is stranger than Fiction eh.

Kind Regards,

Elf

[edit on 25-10-2008 by MischeviousElf]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Too bump this thread,

And to say where do all the skeptics go when you provide some even if weak evidence they cant refute?

Please as stated above explain how you can know things scientifically by measuring them when even the light you see is an illusion and created in your mind?

read my posts above?

So?

Kind regards

Elf

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Ok.. still nothing. BUT.. I must say light is not created in our mind.. Please go have a talk with Roy G Biv

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drail
Ok.. still nothing. BUT.. I must say light is not created in our mind.. Please go have a talk with Roy G Biv

Okay so how does using a Mnemonic system to remember the hues of light, or I think if I remember properly the rainbow? show how light is created in our experience?

Its a way of labelling, and remembering the differant light wavelengths that our consciousness experiences.

It does not show how the light you see now around you, is actually in any way linked to the external energies we call it?

Again how does this "Light" get into your awareness now to allow the Light you see?

It cant, we create the light we experiance in our awareness and perceptions inside our brains, we project it, what we see, the actual light or lack thereof of our experiences is just a projection of what we think light is.

Actual Photon's the external reality of what we have measured light as so far in our sciences stops at the eye.

The photons cant travel down our optic nerves, in addition we then Flip the electrical messages not light, but electricity, travelling down our optic nerves as its upside down when it gets to our visual cortex, and perceive and create that experience of what we think light is actually like!

That is what I did not explain well enough I am sorry.

What I am trying to get across is well summed up in a very anciant saying by the Buddha.

"How can a Spoon Know the taste of Soup?"

Kind regards,

Elf.

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I see what your trying to say and it ends at the end of the day with just this...
We dont create light. Its there regardless if we see it or not. Goes back to the saying "If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there does it still make a sound?". Its a wave.. of course it still makes a "sound" regardless if anyone (or thing) is there to witness. If it didnt I am pretty sure we would see some kind of rip in reality. We are not above our surroundings, they are above us.

*EDIT-

oh yeah, here is the reason I wanted to reply to this thread in the first place. If you think you can teach me how to do this please u2u me.. I promise I will make it worth your time if in fact it ends in victory.

[edit on 27-10-2008 by Drail]

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reed
unless theres an actual picture of a psiball then i think its total bull#, come on that stuffs off of that cartoon dragon ball z or something.

[Edited on 27-1-2004 by Reed]

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been around far longer than some anime that glamorizes it. Just because something is taken to an extreme in portrayal doesnt mean that it doesn't exist. Sure the ER episodes were fast paced as taken to an extreme level, that doesn't mean that ERs don't exist. If you continue to disagree with me than i suggest that you take a college class on chinese or japanese history. These cultures along with many other aisan cultures have been dealing with Chi for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 29 2008 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I agree - Bigfoot might actually exist, but until he is shown to exist, anyone who claims to know Bigfoot should be treated with a large dose of skepticism.

I have to say, I agree with you there as well. But, too much skeptism can not get anywhere and no skeptism would just not get anywhere as well. It would lead to ignorance either way. I don't really think this is an appropraite place to talk about Bigfoot, though.

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Viendin

I got into reading all these articles on this site about psychic abilities and i had to make a comment.

Myself and a girl i work with were discussing several supernatural topics, and we got onto the topic of people saying i have "magic hands" because i give very good massages, and i showed her how i can pull energy in the form of heat away from myself and transfer it into, well her in this case, and how it relaxes muscles and feels enjoyable. and since she and i have been experimenting with this. That same day i did it several times and by the end of the shift we were working i felt like i had low blood sugar (common for me because I'm hypoglycemic. I'm assuming that was me depleting my energy. well all the girls at work are constantly asking for me to massage them because they know i am good at it, and lately i have taken to concentrate on moving energy through my hands as i do it. Yesterday i was in a bit of a hurry and i passed behind a girl that i am friends with and i placed my hand on her back so as not to let her run into me if she moved backward and i did put an extreme amount of concentration on the touch and she audibly let me know how wonderful the sensation felt, and as a note no one but my one friend i experimented with knew of any such abilities. so without knowing what i did she felt pleasure from me merely touching the small of her back. so i tried a few other people. Simple things like making a ball of energy/heat and touching them and asking how it felt without making it obvious what i was doing and they all responded positively.

Does this sound like something i should be trying to expand on or is this an ability everyone possesses?

posted on Dec, 12 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I've been making psi balls for around 6 or 7 years now, I can easily say the hardest part is getting over the initial doubt that it won't work. It's very easy to give up when you first start, because everyone is different and may feel a different sensation when a psi ball is made that another person may not feel.

I've created a blog that has some information on psi balls and also it allows people to send in and share their psi ball stories. You can see my psi balls blog here.

I'm always glad to hear your stories and would love some more additions. So all in all, I think the best method of making a psi ball, when it boils down to it, is getting over the doubt that easily consumes us.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join