It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rodin Coil - Overunity Device ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
I know Rodin... He spend 2 hours looking frantically for organic peanuts the last I saw him, to make peanut butter- even though the first store we went to had... Organic......Peanut Butter...

Very Sad...

EWE are quite IGNORANT ... keep on reading.

Originally posted by sansiden
Rodin is a fake:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

you'd have to be a retard to have faith in this guy

EWE TOO!!!

YOUR HOLIER THAN THOU IGNORANCE fellas is about to get tossed out with the bath water...

your kind of IGNORANCE has seen its day as this little gift clearly shows...

hey did you hear about the guy who matched up the RODIN COIL and VBM, (vortex based math) to the SATOR SQUARE...
breakfornews.com...

yup that is right he solved what this 2000 year old 5x5 SATOR/ROTAS/Knights Templar Magic Square of Mars, is really about...

AN ANCIENT VORTEX THEORY buried, veiled etc...by who?

HOW CAN IT MATCH UP SO WELL?
HOW CAN THIS MAGIC SQUARE ... real source of which is unknown ...
match modern VBM and and and it gets better...

IT CAN ALSO be used to help Penrose/Witten solve their TWISTOR STRING THEORY and nail down gravity.

namaste

[edit on 11-3-2010 by CHiram_Abiff]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
it is not 'a reflex when someone makes a big claim, to try to falsify it'
it is part of human nature to be curious and to investigate, examine and test such extravagant assersions. the alternative, put simply, is blind belief.

Maybe I missed it, can you point me to the investigation, examination, and testing done here?

Originally posted by jaymcd84
Has anyone found any new updates or info on Rodins work?

Here's his channel.

www.youtube.com...

This is his site.
www.markorodin.com...

[edit on 11-3-2010 by Freezer]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freezer

Here's his channel.

Rodin VBM and Twistor String Theory solves SATOR SQUARE

breakfornews.com...
dude freezer here is my channel

there is no need to argue with the IGNORANT any longer.

A 2000 year old mystery matches up with the RODIN COIL and VBM, his work shall be verified by the SATOR SQUARE.

understand?

TRUTH is about to win the war...many battles lost...but TRUTH always manages to reSSurrect itself.

namaste

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

wow...this is super odd...

I just recently came across this Rodin fellow and his extremely interesting coil design...I just been watching his 40 part video series explaining the coil and the vortex mathematics and have to say I'm pretty addicted.

There is something very intriguing and enlightening about how these numbers interact with each other. I never knew the number 9 was so incredibly weird..

anyway I say this is all odd because I was going to make a post today regarding the Rodin Coil but alas here it is...

I was messing around and made a visual of the coil and added some numerology to it... here it is:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Rodin is a conman. I've read a little bit about his triplet computer bits (or whatever) and it sounded like a badly written Voyager episode.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by masterp
Rodin is a conman.I've read a little bit about his triplet computer bits (or whatever) and it sounded like a badly written Voyager episode.

so because you read "a little bit" about his triplet computer bits (or whatever) and it sounded like some "voyager episode" you have enough evidence to conclude everything which is a hell of a lot more than "a little bit" is the work of a "conman"...???

Again I don't understand the conman...I have spent exactly 0$ learning VBM and intend to spend 0$ on VBM, however I have learned a great deal at the VERY LEAST about how numbers work, their relations to each other, and the distinct characteristics of each number such as 3,6,9. These things were NOT taught to me in school at any grade lever of math. I feel after learning a bit about VBM I understand a lot more about numbers how they relate to each other and create patterns...

I really don't feel conned here...

-He explains how to YOURSELF create a Rodin Coil...he is not SELLING THEM!!!
-He explains VBM for FREE so you can play with and duplicate and LEARN FOR FREE!!
-He asks for donations to further his research...ok so you expect him to make the millions he needs to thoroughly test his designs and THEN go out and test them? I'll be lucky to earn a million in my entire life...

the expectations of this guy and his model are completely impractical, and in fact he is having a hard time getting large endorsements BECAUSE he is not willing to sell them out...so those "investors" will not see a huge ROI (return on investment) so why would they spend money to not make money? They won't....and this is a societal conflict of interest that does absolutely nothing to progress science and technology. This is a whole separate discussion all together though.

If the snake oil sales man tells you (for free) how to get/make snake oil yourself, wouldn't that make him an absolutely horrible "conman" if his intention was to "con' you into "buying" snake oil from him???

posted on Apr, 13 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

Roding discovered the monopole magnet.
He is a savant.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
-He explains VBM for FREE so you can play with and duplicate and LEARN FOR FREE!!
-He asks for donations to further his research...ok so you expect him to make the millions he needs to thoroughly test his designs and THEN go out and test them?

Rodin goes on record (in a video, no less) to say that he has created a black hole on his "workbench". I assume that this means he really tested this claim, right?

the expectations of this guy and his model are completely impractical

Wait, it was he who set the expectations. He went on record to say that he will solve all of humanity energy problems, cure all decease (!) and defeat hunger. I'm not saying it's not impractical, because it is, but he's shot himself in the foot even at the basic level.

He never explained why the "vortex" should occur in the first place.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Wait, it was he who set the expectations. He went on record to say that he will solve all of humanity energy problems, cure all decease (!) and defeat hunger. I'm not saying it's not impractical, because it is, but he's shot himself in the foot even at the basic level. He never explained why the "vortex" should occur in the first place.

Why are we here in the first place? Wait, I should be able to answer this for you judging by your past history. We're here to make noodles to top with Prego sauce.

Take a crack at structured water, and see where it leads...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Rodin goes on record (in a video, no less) to say that he has created a black hole on his "workbench". I assume that this means he really tested this claim, right?

That must have been one of those 'evaporating' black holes we hear about which disappeared so quickly we only have his word for it

posted on Oct, 31 2018 @ 10:03 PM
link   
And now in 2018 Marko has all but been forgotten. Shame......

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join