It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rodin Coil - Overunity Device ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Ok don't shoot the messenger but I just found out about this guy Marko Rodin and he didn't show up in any ATS search so I thought I would ask around for opinions.

www.rodinmath.com... is his webpage and he mixes an interesting blend of science and religion for his theories. I listen to the interview he gave to Daniel Ott and I have to admit he comes across as the most conceited and arrogant person ever but here is the kicker....appears genuine.

Vortex Maths ? sounds like its made up but this guy has been endorsed by some major institutes and companies so why hasn't his coil been mentioned here ?.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Looks very interesting to me... any math cracks here to say something about it?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Wow, that's a long page, and I've got to get some sleep...

I'm going to look into this later, but...

Does this mean; everything exists in a donut?

*mmmm, donuts*

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Ok don't shoot the messenger but I just found out about this guy Marko Rodin and he didn't show up in any ATS search so I thought I would ask around for opinions.

Not a problem.

This is a coil, just sitting there, it's a lump of metal with wire. Put power to it and then magic occurs, it creates a magnetic field. Now this is a special type of coil called a toroidal coil. Why is this one would wonder. It's because of the way the wire is wound around the metal core and then the field it generates when voltage is applied. It's a very effective at trapping it's own flux which is great for electronics.

If you look at his graphics and how he made the "donut", then you see the pattern his coil is based on.

Now let's put this in perspective. How old is this new invention of Rodin coils? Just search "toroidal coil radio" and you will find that this goes back to crystal radio days. In reality, it was probably introduced in the 20's. I've rebuilt radios that had them from the late 30's.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Looks like a pile of snakeoil quackery to me.
I noted he's asking for investors on page 1

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
This guy is full of it. I mean, his page is full of self-referencing idiocy that for the most part makes NO sense whatsoever.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Lonemaverick

I totally agree I have never heard a scientist sound so full of himself, usually they have a little humbleness to their personality but this guy is supremely confident and arrogant.

As far as the coil is concerned it is uniquely wound and is not your run of the mill toroidal coil. Has he been debunked and is he a fraud ??? come on people someone must know.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I glanced over it and was amazed at all the scientific buzzwords on the page.

Black holes, dark matter, artificial intelligence etc Its like he is trying to relate all of the interesting things in science to his device.

Its too early for me to call scam, I will read the whole thing tonight and make a judgement then.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Someone is claiming to have repealed the Second Law of Thermodynamics by twisting wire into a funny shape?

He mixes mathematics with religion?

And says to people 'give me money'?

Yes, this all sounds very credible to me. Let's give him a spin. How many dollars does he want?

That many? You're kidding.

Looks like 'free energy' isn't that free after all.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Lets invite him here and let him give us his spin...how do we get permission from board to do this ? and is it possible to do this ?

I would like to see him get either ripped apart on here as a fraud...or gain some respect with a valid claim. Either or.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Lets invite him here and let him give us his spin...how do we get permission from board to do this ? and is it possible to do this ?

Anything is possible. The vortex to his personal mailbox is nested within his numbers... read on; believe.

Mr. Marko Rodin,

"Lets invite him here and let him give us his spin...how do we get permission from board to do this ? and is it possible to do this ? I would like to see him get either ripped apart on here as a fraud...or gain some respect with a valid claim. Either or."

Mr Rodin, we cordially invite you to share your ideas on zero point energy, toroids, 124875, etc. with us at abovetopsecret.com

Do not be scared off by the naysayers... there is a very intelligent and supportive community here at ATS that holds great interest in your designs.

I have been studying toroidal structures myself, especially for geodesic homes. I can corroborate... flux. nested vortexes. I believe you are onto something.

I am also very interested as to how mandelbrot fits into the matrix of your worldview.

VISIT US HERE:

abovetopsecret.com...

please share the vibration of your fine sizzle,

Sri Oracle, ATS scholar and writer

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This guy is right in looking for investors. Last thing you want to do is become another Tesla. No money, no device!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

Hello, laws were made to be broken. Here's a formula for zero point energy:

Fill a RR boxcar with 100 dollar bills, seal it, it is the prize.

Watch zero point energy magically appear!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I also took the ininiative and invited him here and he replied very quickly with the below reply.

It is a generous offer for you to ask me to clarify and explain my discovery but email is too crude of a communication medium to be effective and worthwhile. I do have a high speed internet connection and a very high end computer. With the right cameras can you figure out the software and gear necessary for me to be able to give an in depth class using my dry erase white board in my office?

He is not backwards....already wanting to give us lessons.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
For anyone who has it, Teamspeak!

www.goteamspeak.com

Shattered OUT...

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Due to the unexpected " No interest" in this topic I wont pursue Marko Rodin for an interview of any kind as its plainly of no interest to a significant number of ATS members.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I'd actually be immensely interested in seeing his lessons. Please pursue this further.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I told Marko that interest in his material was luke warm and that a live hookup wasn't warranted for 2 people. To his credit he went alot of time and effort to upload 4 hours worth of his lectures onto youtube today.

www.youtube.com...

Check them out MidnightEclipse I hope you find them interesting mate.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I received a reply today from Marko Rodin:

CLICK ON THIS LINK!

www.youtube.com...

This week I was able to post 43 video clips on youtube that are a complete four hour class that I gave. I hope to put up many more documents in the following months but it is a struggle to get anything done and will take allot of time. I am exhausted and very thankful to at least have gotten this much done. -Marko

Chapter summary to follow.

I will continue to tempt him our way for open discussion.

Enjoy,

Sri Oracle

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Surely he is the hairiest individual to come along since Ron Jeremy. Not sure what I'd expect from a guy teaching wearing jeans shorts and a wifebeater, but by all means, try to get him here. Should be entertaining at least.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join