It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Masters of America: Satanists!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I'm new here, so mybe I'm wrong about this. But I believe that the Hidden Masters of America (and the world) are highly initiated Satanists.

I base that on the fact that there seems to be a coverup. I recently read a book called the "Ultimate Evil", on the 44. Caliber killings by the Son of Sam killer. I agree with the author that there is a vast Satanic underground dedicated to gaining and holding power.

What do you think? George W. Bush seems to me to wither be a huge bumbler, or maybe what he is really doing is sending our young men and women to die in Iraq as a sacrafice to Satan. I believe that the Bush family are dedicated Satanists. That would explain 9-11. It was a huge burnt offering to the Prince of Darkness, Satan.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSmokingGun

While I respect your opinion, I do believe you are wrong.

There is a movement of satanists in the country and about the worst thing they do is sit around and get high whilst talking trash. Most of them are also between the ages of 14 and 18.

A true satanist doesn't even believe in satan. They worship themselves. Satanism is a religion of selfishness and nothing more, nothing less.

If you take your post and replace "satanist" with "zionist", you will be closer to the truth.

Welcome to ATS and enjoy your stay.

Jasn

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I find it highly unlikely that "satanists", (a religion that requires another religion to exist), runs America.

I do find it highly probable that it is ran by borderline sociopaths.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yes, but I think many of the sociopaths are created by desing by the Satanists. I believe there is some Satanists in the military and other high political and military positions.

If I remember correctly, the founder of the Temple of Set was in the PsyOps or psychological warfare part of the military. We all know manipulating the minds of the others is the best way to power.

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSmokingGun

you have good points but they are not true.
g. w. bush was in the Illuminati and they Illuminati masquerade as Satanists to cover up their true religion.
No Satanist makes sacrifices unless its their own time that they're sacrificing to Satan to show their dedication.

It hurts me to see so many posts saying such things as "Illuminati are Satanists" and "Satanists are evil" and such its a pain in my heart because its not true it is a CONSPIRACY of the Illuminati & the Jewish

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
"satanists", (a religion that requires another religion to exist), runs America.

Satanism is not a "counter-religion" to Christianity.
Satanism predates Christianity by THOUSANDS of years. Xianity is 2thousand years old.
How can an older religion be a counter-religion to one that is really young?

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Wow, it's sad to see how well Lucifer/Satan's makeover is coming along in mankind. He did always want to be seen as the god of this Creation, didn't he? Well, he's not, and he knows that he never will be.

top topics

join