It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dollar Bill Symbolism - A New Approach

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I know what you're thinking: "Oh no, not this again!" Don't worry I won't beat a dead horse with counting feathers and pretending tree shapes are owls. I think we all know that stuff already, and have already formed our opinions about them. So I thought we should try to decode the dollar's symbols, even at the risk of "reading too much into it." Here I will examine the meaning of the symbols - instead of counting objects and yelling "Mason!" at every turn.

And now as so many previous thread have started: On the back of the one dollar bill...

There is a pyramid with a unattached capstone. The pyramidion has a left eye in it. On the right of the bill is an eagle looking to his right, towards to pyramid.

Ignoring alot of math, and conversions, and using "units" instead of Sumerian feet or royal miles will eliminate alot of confusing math: The Great Pyramid of egypt is 440 units tall which is related to the polar radius (from center of the earth to the top) of earth. The polar radius is actually a little bit smaller than it should be because the earth is slightly oval shaped, being pulled to the sides by the sun and moon. The perfect polar radius for the earth, if it were a perfect sphere, would be equal to 441 units. And the Great Pyramid with it's capstone in place reaches a hight of 441 units! The Pyramid's capstone creates the perfect earth pole. It is the ultimate axis munde after all.

Because the earth is a physical object, it is seen as being "square." (No, not flat - infact I doubt anyone really thought the earth was flat. We have just misinterpreted them.) Squaring the Circle is an ancient math problem which has been used as a symbol in hermeticism and alchemy, which I wont get into here.

To square a circle you need a circle with the same perimeter length as the square. Imagine a square whose sides are 11 units long. A cirlce inside, touching all the sides, has a diameter of 11 units as well. A smaller circle with a diameter of 3/11ths of the larger circle sits ontop. The radius of the larger circle is 5.5, but if you draw a line to the center of the smaller circle (radius=1.5) from the center of the larger one, it has a length of 7 units. (5.5+1.5) Make this the Pyramid's height with capstone. The base then would have 11 units, remember. This is the same shape of the Geat Pyramid. Now roll the smaller circle around the larger one, tracing a line though it's center as it rolls along. The new circle will have the same perimeter of the square of 11 unit diameter. The 3-unit circle "squared" the 11-unit square/circle. Remember the Earth is a circle, but is seen as being square. So to "square the earth" we need a smaller circle with a diameter that is 3:11 to earth. Guess what? The ratio of the Moons diameter to that of the earth is 3:11! The Moon is exactly the right size to square the earth.
(Here's the only good pic I could find. The white square would be the earth; imagine a circle inside touching the sides. The dotted line circle would be the one traced out by the moon's center. Also it would be where the pyramid's capstone touches: )

Moving on. On the right side on the back of the dollar is the bird. In Egypt, the falcon headed god was Horus. In the U.S. our bird is the eagle. Though the seal originally was to have a phoenix. I'm going to ignore the regional differences in who has which birds, and I hope no one gets too mad. Horus is the "divine child" the "hypotenuse" of the Egyptian Trinity and 3-4-5 triangle. Here too, is a symbol whose meaning goes well beyond geometry and quaint religious icons. Horus loses his left eye in a battle with his evil-incarnate uncle or brother Set. The left eye represents the Moon, as well as Wisdom, and is called the Eye of Thoth. "Thoth created himself through the power of language. He is the creator of magic, the inventor of writing, teacher of man, the messenger of the gods (and thus identified by the Greeks with Hermes) and the divine record-keeper and mediator." (Reference) Hermes is equivalent to Mercury. And Mercury was thought to be the domain of Thoth. The planet of Mercury traces a triangle in the zodiac for it's superior conjunctions and an opposing tirangle for its inferior conjunctions. It does this within one year. Mercury therefore is associated with the number 6 and the Hexagram, or "Star of David."

Going back to the dollar bill we can see that above the eagle (who I consider the be Horus) is the Hexagram of Mercury/Hermes made of thirteen 5-pointed stars. The eagle/horus is looking to his right towards the pyramid, and shows us his left eye. Which we can now relate to Mercury/Hermes/Thoth/Wisdom.

Now looking at the capstone above the pyrmaid - there is a left eye inside it! The Eye of Horus and Eye of Thoth. Remember that the pyramid with it's capstone represents a perfected earth, squared away by Wisdom via the Moon/Eye in the capstone. Therefore, it is Sun/Horus and the Moon/Thoth who give us the wisdom to square and perfect our earth and ourselves.

Let me leave you with something I know people will enjoy. (This is taken from my un-read thread on the New Age and NWO)

ViolatoR
The Left Eye is called the Eye of Thoth and is conected to the Moon and to Hermes/Thoth/Wisdom. ... The moon god of the Sumerians was Nanna/Suen/Sin. The name Nanna is Sumerian for "Illuminator." The LeftEye and Illuminator of the Moon/Hermes/Thoth is also seen in the pyramid on the $1 bill, as well as other places.

That's right! I just connected the the Illuminati symbol of the left eye in the pyramid to the Sumerian name for the moon god - Illuminator! It makes sense that a group claiming to be illuminated would use a symbol which means: the Illuminator. Maybe that is why the first page of the Illuiminati documents has a picture of the left eye in the pyramid. Infact I've posted a pic before, but am too lazy to try and find it.

Alright that is enough controversial symbolism for one post. Maybe next post I'll talk about Prince Hall and the 2-dollar bill...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Again I find your insights to be great and profound. I wish I had something more concrete to offer off the top of my head. Meditation is order. It has been a weird week. Mercury is in retrograde and I'm wondering what he's up to.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Ah, my audience of one. I strive to amuse. Don't you think it's interesting that the radiating light on the dollar-pyramid is coming from behind the Eye-Moon-Capstone? Like if the Moon is covering the Sun in an Eclispe? I know you'll like that!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Alright this one comes from a Sister of the Easter Star, a woman whose entire family has been Masons to some degree for several generations. (Like my little pun there? degree! Get it!?)

Apparently Prince Hall himself was inserted into the picture on the back of the $2 Bill. Prince Hall, as you know, is the founder of the Masonic fraternity named after him, Prince Hall Freemasonry. You can read the link if you want more info. Long story short: at first blacks found it difficult to become Masons, because one racist vote would keep them out, and the ones that were Masons were not allowed to participate in any of the rituals. They were relegated to manual labor. Today most Lodges accept that Prince Hall is a branch of Freemasonry, though some still do not.

Most Worshipful Prince Hall Grand Lodge Of Arizona (www.azmwphgl.com...)
Some white Masons say that Blacks were not denied admission to white lodges and they point to the very few and the presence of others by invitation as proofs. We believe the contrary. For D. Bentley, a contemporary who wrote in his diary, available to all, "The truth is they are ashamed of being on equality with blacks. Even the Fraternities of France, given to merit without distinction of color do not influence Massachusetts masons to give an embrace less enphactical or tender affectionate to their Black Brethren . . It is evident that a preeminence is claimed by whites."

According to this Sister of the Eastern Star, not only are Masons embarassed about how blacks were treated in the past (and present), they are also covering up the death of Prince Hall. Mr. Hall died, that is certain, but good luck finding out how. She claims that he was assassinated by Freemasons from Boston . And she claims that the main Prince Hall Lodge has documented evidence that proves this fact.

Here's a picture of Prince Hall. Notcie that he is usually depicted as light skinned.

The picture on the $2 Bill is supposed to be the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Though it is not totally accurate. It's actually just a draft being prepared. Anyways in this non-accurate painting there is a man named Robert Morris sitting at the left end of the second table. He's a chubby white guy. However, on the slightly modified $2 Bill picture, he is replaced with a darker skinned man. This, apparently, is Prince Hall. Notice that all the white guys, even the ones in the shadows, are clearly white on the $2 Bill. Actually that picture of the bill is even whitewashed, giving the whole scene a brighter appearance. Look at this higher contrast picture, and see which one looks like a possible (light-skinned) black guy.

And for the conspiracy fiends, why are $2 Bill's being phased out? Even to the extent that if you use them at Best Buy or Taco Bell you will be arrested? Is there a cover-up going on? Is this Sister of the Easter Star totally insanse? Or does her family, with a very long history of Freemasonry, know just a few more secrets than most? I don't buy it, but I thought the ATS community would enjoy it. And by community, I mean the one person who reads my posts.

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Wow, I really like where you are coming from. I myself have just recently been thinking about what 'symbolism' on the money did I 'miss' now that they changed the money the past few years.

Thanks for the great insights
DocMoreau

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ViolatoR

Why would you be arrested if you use a $2?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
$umorigami
This is a long and complex message which I hope you will have the patience to read and respond to. Although I have'nt got a camera I thought I'd share some insights I've had. Please, grab a U.S. one dollar bill and follow along. You are one of few in this world who may understand my peculiar circumstance. I could use a little help not being too astonished.

During a profound moment in 1996, I began staring at the back of the U.S. one dollar bill and some of its symbolism became open to me. I read "In God We Trust...ONE," as though it were a sentence. As in, if you are 'in' God you only trust in oneness. But then why two symbols in two circles on a one dollar bill. I thought of mitosis, (remember cell division in 10th grade biology?) and how one becomes two and two become many. Two (read division, duality) is the leader of the many. Reversing the process and making one symbol of the two circles within a rectangle by folding the eagle in half vertically and bringing it to the pyramid side to form a circle within a square bounding a new symbol composed half of the eagle and half of the pyramid and surrounded by 1111. Additionaly, the symbols of salt (cube), mercury (sphere) and sulphur (pyramid) are nested in this configuration bringing together the alchemical elements of the philosopher's stone. If the two circles we started with be seen as cross-sections of the pillars Joachin and Boaz, the masonic pillars that represent the secular and the spiritual influences that human beings inevitably follow, this symbolical stone serves the dual purpose (haha) of uniting the two (keystone in the arch) and as the capstone to the pyramid, which completes the temple and allows the individual spirit (Eagle/Phoenix) to rise through the arcs of the zodiac of independent concerns (levels of the pyramid) and at the top of the altar removes his face/beak/need to speak (ego), but mutely, 'UNUM' is borne on the wind behind, suggesting the source of the eagle's capacity for (f)light. An eye peeks out at the viewer through what is now a Pythagorean (right) triangle amid a field of stars, searching the heavens (hearts of individuals) via a symbolic sextant, for the next western star, Neo in the Matrix. The pyramid/eagle(phoenix) is representative of the material and spiritual aspects of the solar fire, (according to Manly P. Hall, but I might say ... that which vibrates and the vibration itself, or microcosmically, that which follows the will and the will itself (by actualization, charisma, manipulation, or force depending upon the grace of your argument).

Fold the bill tightly towards the part of the bill where the t and the e meet in "of the Unit/ed States "leaving only -ed States at the bottom of the right-hand side of the bill and match it to a line running through "The Gre/at Seal on the bottom and the I/C in AMERI/CA at the top, until you have a square. The 4 Letter acronym at the top reads "TH/CA" . I'm no scholar, just an intuitive with an interesting history. Just now I thought ... TH/elema CA/bal..., but I had the idea years ago that it was Latin for 'Theologica Hermeticum Corpus Absolutum" or " The Secret (Sealed) Body of the Absolute Knowledge of God". God is the unification of opposing forces, of the general and the specific, the Many and the One, the light and the dark, negative and positive under the banner of understanding. The new Symbol creates new terms which read " Annuit Unum Novus Ord/o" and then, in vulgar English outside the Circle, but within the square is revealed, "the Greed States". Taken together in translation " (Anu)/He/ favors One New Order ... The Greed States". !! Yeah that had me freaked out until I thought of the Arcs of the Zodiac representing shells (valences) of selfish interest and the thirteenth representing the timeless arc of enlightenment and regeneration (Orpheuchus). Further, there are 4 number 1's in the corners, each supported by twelve spines of the web. 48+4 = 52. 52 principle Americ

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Da Vinci is not only on the Dollar but also on the Euro (Roman empire)
en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 16-1-2009 by hawk123]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Good work, Pythagorus would be proud...esp if you can work in a plug for his theorem (regarding the hypotenuse...). Also, 441 = 21 squared and 21 is, of course, 3 x 7, which are both important biblical #s.

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 12:05 PM
link   
American divisions ruled by the 53rd, Washington, a District of Columbia. Or is it Deus Christi in the arms of the Virgin(ia) Mary(land)!

Another origami fold, hard to describe with out a camera that creates the Washington monument (obelisk) with George's eye at the top of the pyramid and symbolically on two sides reveals half an eagle crashing into one half of the pyramid (fire symbol) and the other half flying out of the water symbol (inverted top of the pyramid (eagles=planes / pyramid=Trade Towers?). There is more hidden in the folds. I'll describe this further for you if you are insterested. Write me back and I'll show you how to do the folds.

Further, My name is Steven (means 'crown' or 'crowned in glory', a term coined in 1111 A.D.) Nelson (Nil's son, or son of the Void) Shields. My father was adopted so I checked out my mother's family's old name when they came to America in the 1540's and found that it was Mandaville. Manda means Secret Knowledge or Gnosis. Ville or Villa means house.The Mandaeans were those that left Jerusalem entrusted with the wisdom of Christ after his death. So, by the very function of my name, I am, appearantly, the Crown(ed) So(u)n of the Void of the House of Secret Knowledge. (Ecliptic (coronal) Sun in Orpheuchus / 12-21-2012)

There are 13 letters in my first and last name (the resonant sound by which I am known). I was born on 12-31-1965 at 9:13 pm. 12-31 is an anagram of 12,13. 9+1+3=13. 9:13 pm is 2 hours 47 mins from the generation of a new year. 2+4+7=13. It is said that 13 means regeneration. If birthdays are calculated from the birth of Christ and you subtract the number of man (666) from 1965 you get 1299. Add the number of unity (1) and you get 1300. The most stable crystalline molecular structure is made up of 12 atoms surrounding a 13th. And I found this strange hidden symbolism on a bill resplendant with 13's. It's strange, huh? I would really appreciate your thoughts on what I've shared with you, if you are so disposed. I am not a mason or a chrstian or an occultist or a numerologist , these things just intuitively occur in my rather odd brain. If you can help me to make sense of it I wold be very grateful. Thank you for reading my rant. ; )

posted on Jan, 17 2009 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
Good work, Pythagorus would be proud...esp if you can work in a plug for his theorem (regarding the hypotenuse...). Also, 441 = 21 squared and 21 is, of course, 3 x 7, which are both important biblical #s.

Pythagoras is proud on his triangle on the Dollar:
5² + 12² = 13² (13 is the famous Illuminati number on the Dollar)

The triangle is isosceles, formed by two right triangles having sides of five, twelve, and thirteen units in length, illustrating the 47th Problem of Euclid.

www.arizonamasonry.org...
www.freemasonrywatch.org...

[edit on 17-1-2009 by hawk123]

top topics

join