It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dark horse for Mark of the Beast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I have been investigating this a lot recently. It seems to be almost unanimous among preachers, teachers, conspiracy buffs, and regular joes that the mark of the beast will be an implantable RFID chip.

However, there are many objections to the RFIDs based on security problems (hacking), medical problems (tumours), and such like.

Also, from my perspective, I am seeing that RFIDs are being used for a lot of different applications BEFORE they are used as the enforced mode of commercial transaction, for the whole world. Tracking things, yes. Identifying people in emergencies, yes. Buying and selling, no.

The whole thing has been telegraphed far too much, and I think many if not most people of all persuasions will reject an implantable chip for no other reason than that they don't like foreign objects in their bodies. The whole scenario has red flags all over it.

This dark horse, however, does not:

Pay by Touch

The security and medical issues for this, compared with RFID, are virtually negligible. And check out is myriad of commerce-related applications.

I wonder if biometrics remains a stronger contender for the mark of the beast. Firstly, if it was RFID, where does the forehead come into it? the greek translation of forehead is "in the midst of the eyes". Biometrics employs, explicitly, the hand and retina as its prime scanning sites.

Imagine John of Patmos looking down the tunnel of history and seeing these people getting their hands and retinas scanned to validate business transactions. He knew in his day that transactions with the State had to be accompanied by the "charagma", the imperial stamp or seal.

Note that the word "hand" in the greek is preceded by the prefix "epi", which means "upon". It is not "in" the hand.

So he sees this practice 2000 years hence, and writes the words: "no one could buy or sell unless they had the "charagma" of the beast [kingdom] "upon" their hand or "in the midst of their eyes". Because that is what he saw in his vision.

I believe biometrics can equally apply as the "charagma" because that is the thing that validates you as you to the State authority. your biometric measurements become the beast's number for you. it is his brand upon you.

as it says in deuteronomy of God's commandments, decrees and laws, "tie them on your hands and bind them on your foreheads."

so it is the beast's "laws and decrees" (his security contracts and commercial guarantees) which people will "tie to their hands and fasten upon their foreheads" to be subservient always...

i wonder whether the whole RFID thing is just a big red herring while these biometric "pay by touch" scanners start to get installed into supermarkets around the world.

what intrigues me the most is how the current touch screen/credit card checkout consoles look almost identical to the "pay by touch" consoles, minus the checkout attendant of course.

anyway, just thought i'd put it out there.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:05 AM
link   
how pathetic that this was thrown into the "skunk works" forum.

there are far more "outlandish" topics admitted to the "general conspiracy" forum than this.

in fact, the reason i chose that forum was because there have been a number of threads on the mark of the beast and 666 and world financial domination in the last month or so. i thought i would add to the discussion in the relavent location.

and far from being speculative, there are legitimate exegetical links between existing documents (the bible and the pay by touch website, not to mention it's real life application, even the 'silent weapons for quiet wars' impinges directly upon this topic) to warrant serious consideration in the general conspiracy forum.

i would appreciate it re-moved.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by sollie]

[edit on 20-10-2007 by sollie]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I think the RFID and the Pay-by-touch mrehod is allready beyond the mark, the good old credit card is just as traceable and nearly everyone over the age of 18 has one.

You are told to get one to "improve you credit rating"

Credit card fraud is rife, even chip and pin security pretty much sucks. When they (the companies) prove that RFID or PBT is completely secure (which of course it isn't) then people will go with the flow and sign on the dotted line.

One way or another, their gunna, gunna, gunna get ya. One way or another!

MonKey

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:45 AM
link   
This is exactly some of the information I was asking for, when I started this thread with my husband months ago.
How can this technology be used to trace people by satelite?
Can it hold a holographic image, or hook up to the internet?

OH! now that I read your post more closely, I see that that's NOT possible with biometrics, (the way they're described there)
But, I thought biometrics would have an RFID involved, BESIDES facial scanning, etc....

[edit on 24-10-2007 by Clearskies]

top topics

join