It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quick question- Deja vu in the long term

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Ok so.. sometimes I see things do things and a year later it happens again in the exact same way.. but my memory shows it as it was that I did it in the same clothes same area and same area... everything is perfectly the same and the days after become completely the same.

It feels like my life is on a loop at times until something finally breaks and im back to the norm..

My question is, Is this normal? or is this something completely different from Deja Vu? Lately my friends and family keep thinking im psychic because i'll name of exactly what is going to happen or what gift im going to receive. I know what it is seeing as i've gone through that loop more then once.

Aside from that.. I want to post another question that I have no idea where to post. I get these small marks on my right hand, one was on my middle finger for 5 years and as it faded it something similer moved to the top of my index finger on the knuckle, its been 4 and a half years in its starting to fade, now I have one forming on my palm just below the base of my thumb, does anyone have any medical information on this? I know its off topic and if anyone knows where I should put this i'll delete this part and move it there.

Bear Man

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Although i dont get that feeling on a regular basis, i do know the feeling (although i was on some hallucinogins when i felt this)

to feel as though your in a time loop, its quite terrifying in my opinion.

Ask your family if they notice the loops as well, if they can tell that whats going on has a consistancy. if they dont notice the pattern, perhaps you are actually psychic, and your mind is confusing the future, with past events. (if that makes sense)

what i'd suggest to you is throw off this loop, do something radical and throw it out of wack. see if things change. one thing id like to say though is dont let this 'loop' take hold of you, dont think that you cant change it. It may seem hard or wrong (that might make sense to ya i dunno) to change the path of events, but i personally feel that is what you need to do to get out

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I do always change it a little bit but parts aside from the change and the reaction go on as usual.. then when it repeats again its back to not having that change unless I do it over

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I have the same sort of thing happen to me all the time. I'll have a really weird dream that makes no sense, like I'll be living in a different house and they'll be people and circumstances that make no sense in my present situation. But then a year or so later I'll be doing something mundane and the whole thing comes back to me. Every detail exactly as it was in my dream, and I know what is going to happen next.

With me though, it seems like I only get these when something bad is going to happen. For instance, let's say in the dream I was washing the dishes and then left the house and got in a horrible car accident. Well, when the memory comes back I then have the power to change it by not going or out, or leaving at a different time.

It's interesting that you refer to this as a sort of time loop. I've always thought it was just a form of premonition. Or some subconcous thing, or even that I'm just slowly losing my mind.

Maybe someone here will have some sort of explanation for you, I can only offer my assurance that you are not alone.

new topics

top topics

join