posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 06:55 PM
GREAT EGYPTIAN HERMETIC PRINCIPLES
l. The Principle of Mentalism - "The all is mind: the universe is mental."
2. The Principle of Correspondence - "As above, so below; as below, so above."
3. The Principle of Vibration - "Nothing rests: everything moves: everything vibrates."
4. The Principle of Polarity - "Everything is dual; everything has poles; everything has its pair of opposites; like and unlike are the same;
opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; extremes meet; all truths are but half-truths; all paradoxes may be reconciled."
5. The Principle of Rhythm - "Everything flows, out and in; everything has its tides; all things rise and fall; the pendulum swing manifests in
everything; the measure of the swing to the right is the measure of the swing to the left; rhythm compensates."
6. The Principle of Cause and Effect - "Every cause has its effect; every effect has its cause; everything happens according to the law; chance is
but a name for law not recognized; there are many planes of causation, but nothing escapes the law."
7. The Principle of Gender - "Gender is in everything; everything has its masculine and feminine principles; gender manifests on all planes."
Above so below, as within, so without - Hermetic Law
Life is a mirror - Our experiences are attracted to us consciously and unconsciously (from subconscious)
We are one, we always were and will be one - the Great Breath of Life, The Great Spirit,
Stop and Smell the Roses, Watch the Sunset!!
Don't believe anything -- experience it for yourself
Your purpose is to love and be loved
Be comfortable with not knowing your purpose!