It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Conspiracy Movement"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The "Conspiracy Movement".

There are a lot of us on ATS these days, enough to really sell the site to all the advertisements you see throughout. Is this a real form a movement? Is this how we will eventually find out the truths of our government and all the secret programs and eventually somehow democratically take back our government from an elite group's control?

Frankly I've been thinking today. Sure, let's save the world!!

Steps in Saving the World:

1.) Form a Non-Profit -

..Wait a second, whow ould the money go to? Who do we fund to fund the movement of releasing information and taking back the bill of rights? Is there anybody we can really trust giving our money to, and really believe he's not out spending it on his new cadillac?

2.)Spend the Money to fund the Movement -

Umm.. we bought a 1,000 pack of pencils and 20 electric staplers. We're ready to rock. (sarcasm)

3.) Initiate movement -

Seriously though you can't honestly be considering over-throwing your own government? The idea is simply preposterous alone, and I think we all understand that.

On okay so your going to make 1,000 flyers, 500 Giant bulletin boards, a television commercial that runs twice per program, and a fancy new website. WOW that money was spent in the worst way possible. Waste a whole bunch of trees for a movement that the people aren't motivated enough to even give a shhh about.

So basically, there currently is no movement. We all bicker and wine and read and research and discover and get angry and get emotional and let it happen again and again day after day years into war...

...and theres not a dern thing your gonna do about it.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by blowfishdl]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I feel ya. At some point in time probably every member of ATS has had this thought process. It's frustrating to be sure.

But the reality is there has to be a paradigm shift in our culture and society for there to be any real change. Everything else is just spit-balling.

The best way to tip the scale is to talk, write, shout and exercise every form of peaceable dissent available to us - unless there is an event so unspeakable as to force more decisive or physical action.

Until such time, we can educate. We can inform. We can challenge. We can speak truth to power. We can prepare.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I'd also just like to add for anyone who thinks they don't fund any movement? Well coming to ATS funds their movement via advertisements and "hit" counters.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Dang it, I am getting on my soap box again.
You might want to breeze by this one

First everyone should spend 30 minutes a day thinking of what is important in their lives.

Ever seen the commercial where a guy makes a vulgar remark in a restaurant to a waiter, and another person calls him out on it? The commercial then goes to say the power of one voice.

When your boss asks you to break the law, or even do something you know is wrong, or when you have the choice to buy this or that, or maybe not buy at all, and every word you choose to say, and every time you think before saying a word...

You do something!

It is not that hard, we outnumber them at least a million to one, if we think, and teach others to think, while learning from them also, we simply win, why, they have not turned us into them. I believe if we love when we are told to hate, and if we care when we are told to be cold, then are actions will spread. Meanwhile those that claim authority will lose it as they lose respect.

Every election there is an opportunity for revolution and overthrow. If the system is fixed, then we make that known, the more that do vote, the more that do speak, will force corrupt power to march down the spiral of their defeat. They must do more and more to deceive, finally those fixing elections and lying are exposed.

If they use money to declare war on us, then we take the power of money away from them. Get out of debt, shop smart, not as TV says.

Give people the respect they earn through actions not positions. If they do not have respect, (respect they falsely taught us, and they claim comes from what they own), then how long will they be willing to show up at restaurants and hotels. Change the respect from how many people a person can fleece to what they can do for others. When a person talks about how they pulled one over on another, besides avoiding gossip, call them out on there actions. When someone talks about celebrity highly because they are "popular" on TV let your friend know they are really selfish and arrogant being propted up by controlling media. Unless they are not selfish and arrogant of coarse, I don't want to generalize

Try and support things that decentralized control to state or local level where it is easier to see corruption since it is closer to home. Move decisions away from people with money, corporations, back into the elected realm, government people elected, then hold them accountable. Pick a topic or local gov issue and follow it.

The power of TV must be shown for what it is, every time someone sees the truth of the 'hammer of the chicken', the humiliation of us by the lies and violence to break our spirit, they will be motivated to speak and act, but only if we first awaken them to the reality of today, and the courage that is required to be free.

Give someone 3 good books, and make them promise to turn there tv off for 2 weeks, this alone can really shock people into the reality of zombi-ifcation of TV. A few days of looking out the real window really brightens up things.

Just a few thoughts, realize we all have power.

It is all about how much people will take, if enough people say "no more" the powers that claim to be, give concessions, this starts the rise of expectations, and further shows people their power, an upward spiral.

oh, and expect them to do things like keep irrelevant things up front when you search the net, always dig deep when you dig, better to dig one subject deep then just accept 10 at surface level.

Lastly, things are never as bad as they seem, only people underestimating the true control they have over there own lives and decisions makes it seem that way.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   
We need to stand up right now, to make a change faster. Something needs to be done, before its to late.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
All action should be immediate, since action is the choice of how we live our lives, in every instance when faced with a diverging path, we must chose the high road and not give in to tyranny.

This is how I see the world, and with this perception it is easy to follow the rabbit down the hole and see the games being played on us.

First there are a group of powerful people that believe they have the right to lead, they have money and power.

Second this group has different ideas that make up factions.

They use the people that follow them to move their agenda forward, this is why Kerry said "all hat no cattle" to Bush. Kerry's faction has more popular support, Bush has more elite/magician/top society/technical means, silent weapons.

So elites try and put there view of how things should be in effect by mobilizing there supporters, at the same time they use every trick they can to get as many supporters as they can.

The one rule all factions have is secrecy, they all know if the common people saw the games they played throwing people around like cannon fodder and slaves the people would not follow any of their factions.

So they speak in a kind of code based on common knowledge, they all learn in college of symbolism and they seed that symbolism everywhere.

Things like the color gold, or the ring being the sign of power. The club, the family as the group in control. I could go on and on... The codes change, but are easily seen in the shows that target elite society.

It should be noted the ring is false power, it makes the wearer corrupt by greed, and guess what else, INVISIBLE, they are in secret. If you use there means you get corrupted and finally you are a slave to evil. So what to do, throw the ring into the fire from whence it came, even if you are right under the eye. see that, more symbolism.

The elves of old who were not corrupted by evil they were not turned to orks, they chose to stand with man at Helms Deep. More symbolism.

Watch shows with this mind set and you will see the different philosophies being promoted by the different factions.

Mad max, guys in football gear(intelligence started from recruits from college football and got an NFL moniker, it is used everywhere) white in color(they consider themselves the good guys, protecting an oilfield. They even have a child that does not speak, no voice. Mad max keeps the raiders on the outside going after the wrong target as the other ones slip away. Even the guy flying comes into the movie.

Thunder dome, Mad max is hired to end the push back from master blaster, a smart guy riding on an ignorant mass. He uses "the silent weapon" to break the big ignorant massive guy. But then he realizes the truth of the masses when he looks behind the mask and sees them as they are, not as evil, but just as unknowing. He shows mercy and with the help of the free children, and the short smart guy, escapes from barter town. One of the free children even paints his face like a monkey, a common phrase for common people not in the know.

I could go on and on, this is not a new battle this is an awakening of the many to reclaim true freedom. Here is just one more along the same theme.
video.google.com...

video.google.com...

I find his comment interesting, he ignores the obvious white lies, and takes the high road.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Redge777]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
One more reason to never have to fear anything, the powers that be will not use violence, if they do they break the testing and proving of the system of control, and begin the downward spiral.

Those that organize are expected, and they are handled by misinformation or internal fighting, the elite do not want to get messed up in it so they keep the bickering going.

Which is why we must never spend energy on stupid internal arguments, I know I do it to, but try to keep the focus of what the task is.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by blowfishdl

Well I have decided to do something about it and not just sit here on the 'net and moan and complain.

I am just about done going through the process of making myself a political candidate for the Canadian Action Party. I am tired of all the nonsense that is going on and decided that it is time to put up or shut up. I chose option 1. I am not a career politician, a lawyer or anyone privileged . I am just your average everyday joe that is fed up with the lies and deceit. I am sure that I can hold my own in a forum or debate with the politicians.

I have no illusions about winning. I am a realist. But I can't in good conscience anymore stand by and watch this world go to hell and do nothing. Even if we fail, I can hold my head high and say I tried. I am not going to be an armchair critic any more. I am going to stand up and say NO, you can't do these things to us. We, the citizens of Canada, will not allow it. We will stand up to you and we will fight. Maybe I end up on some watch list. Maybe I end up labeled as a subversive. I don't know. What I do know is I am not going to be labeled as complacent.

I and some friends were having a small dinner party last night and the conversation turned to my running in the next Federal Election. I was asked if I thought it was a good idea. I said yes. They asked if I was scared. I said yes. They asked why I would want to stick my neck out for people who don't seem to care. I said because I have a daughter, and when she asks me in 15-20 years why I didn't try to to stop it, I can tell her I did.

I told my friends last night that I don't need you to stand beside me I just need you to stand behind me.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GAOTU789

This is an amazing act of citizenship and courage! I envy your drive and commitment. You should start a thread on ATS and keep us posted on your activities, victories and challenges, as well as teaching us a bit of a civics lesson.

[edit on 20/10/07 by kosmicjack]

top topics

join