It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC report on Border incursion Oct 18 2007

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Well, what if its staged?

What if the mexican military seen are actually black ops NAU? ...and the talking heads are guiding our reaction and call for solution.

Problem, reaction, solution.

Sri Oracle

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
There have been about 300 documented occasions (as of Dec 2006) since 9/11/2001 where Mexican military forces have penetrated 10 miles or more into US territory. And even before 9/11 incidents like this were not exactly uncommon, back in the 1980s there was an incident where a Mexican Army patrol crossed the border and tried to take a Texas family prisoner and take them back across the border after one of the family members shot at a previous Mexican Army patrol that crossed the border. The local sheriff's office responded and basically told the Mexicans to go f--k off and they let the family go and the retreated back across the Rio Grande.

Its been going on pretty much non stop since 1836 in Texas and 1848 in the rest of the Southwest. Recently however things have gotten much much worse and much more frequent. What used to be 1 or 2 border probes per year has now turned into at least a monthly shootout between the Mexican Army and the US Border Patrol and state/local law enforcement.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisBROKC
Wow, seriously why do we allow them to do this?

DUH!
Because the fascist government of the United States profits from drug smuggling.

If there are no drugs, then there are no fines and no forfeitures and no way to suck billions of dollars from the annual budget pretending to do something about it.

Viva La Drug War!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
People who want to know why this is happening and are serious about it should read a big fat book called, The Underground Empire:

www.amazon.com...

or take a look at a video called The Clinton Chronicles:

video.google.ca...

or read George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography:

www.tarpley.net...

To put it in a nutshell, there is too much money in the drug trade and banks and governments, including the US and Mexican governments are involved in the trade.

Mike Ruppert, author of Crossing the Rubicon: The Decline of the American Empire at the End of the Age of Oil, got run out of the LAPD when he started to object to CIA connections to drug trafficking in east LA.

As an aside, righteous clean living Republican top dogs will never vote to legalize drugs because it would bring the prices down too low and enable a wider distribution of the profits. Whenever people or governments do things that are contrary to common sense you can bet there is a money making angle involved.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by ipsedixit]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   
It's really bad guys. I was watching a report on lou dobbs last week, he was interviewing a border agent who talked about the hundreds of thousands in violent felons that have crossed the border (including murderers) that are regularly rejected by the Mexican government after they've been rounded up by our guys. Current policy here ties our hands and forces us to release them back onto the streets of the U.S. no matter what crime they committed when Mexico doesn't want them back. Yes, you read that right! That HUGE number of bad apple illegals practically have a license to rob, rape and kill! Do you all know what that does to someone? One who does evil and doesn't pay for their crimes? They feel invincible and continue to do even more terrible things, worse things. My heart went into my stomach after that interview. I felt sick. We're at war right here at home and no one is defending America. Democrat or Republican. Border patrol feels completely helpless. I can't help but assume we're being sold out by our own representatives at this point.

On that note..

I think we're going to end up having a nationwide semi-organized civilian army completely disconnected from the government in the near future. I know folks say not to talk about stuff like this, that the boogeymen are reading, but I'm not calling for anything, it just seems like simple deduction to me that at the rate people are starting to wake up to this two side, same coin Republicrat game of control, that American anger will rise as the system continues to move against majority opinion when they are voted in to do otherwise. Americans will start to get it in their heads that they need to police themselves in the sustaining sovereignty regard and lose faith in the federal government as the father figure here. It will get dangerously close to bullets having to fly around some politicians heads for our will to be done in that first act of taking back daddy's pants, and I just think that reality is becoming obvious to similarly minded people.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Being of Hispanic hertitage i have heard alot on this issue. I dont have family members that're illegal or have been but i am angered too that no action has been put forth to stop this madness.

I understand that some illegals that cross want a better life, i'm all for that. Their the good ones, who really want a future and live in a good country and partake in helping it by taking crappy jobs to help the economy, great. Just hope they turn legal soon, and not by stealing social security cards like other despicable illegals do.

But on the other hand, i say miiltias and police officers and National Guardsmen to shoot the sh** out of any illegal whom is a drug dealer or cartel runner. Its those illegals who are murders, rapists, gang members, and drug runners who are making this issue so big. We really need to , as a country, make more of a stand against these sorry carcasses of flesh and kill on sight.

Seriously, this whole illegals thing is blown out of proportion because of the illegals who have a record, and makes it worse for those who really want a better life.

For the immigration, i just say lower the prices to become a citizen, because i read somewhere that they upped the prices alot, and thats not really tempting to be a citizen. And we should really crack down on those who really deserve it at the border. We have to stop taking crap from nations who think they can rear their ugly head on US soil like these instances i have read. Its one thing to be proud of your heritage, but its another when that same country your proud of ignites and consistenly helps druggies, murderes, and rapists across the border into your home country. Disgust comes to my head.

We really need someone whos not going to be spending precious time and our tax money to vote/veto a bill while we could be setteling an acutual legal Paramilitary force to defend our homeland, literally. With accounts of snipers on the mountain ranges, Mexican military crossing 10+ miles, and drug runnners killing innocents, we need to bust some caps.

Sorry END OF RANT!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I think we're going to end up having a nationwide semi-organized civilian army completely disconnected from the government in the near future.

With each passing day it seems that this is going to end up being the only solution as the government security forces and military wont/cant defend America. Unfortunately, such an organization would be rife with internal dispute between those who feel that they should just patrol the border and those who want to end this forever and march on Mexico City. Just look at all the disputes between the non paramilitary groups like the Minuteman Project and Save our States who spend more time trying to discredit eachother then they do trying to raise public awareness of this invasion of our country.

As for the official government, I have long advocated creating something called the United States Federal Constabulary. In short the USFC would be a heavily armed paramilitary federal police force who's personnel would be trained and organized like a military unit. It would even be classified as our 6th branch of service. Its main functions would be border patrol, executive protection (no more Secret Service), patrolling federal government property (taking the role of the current US Park Police and the Federal Protective Service), support of state/local law enforcement in riots, etc - basically the same as the French Gendarmerie, Italian Carabineri or the Spanish Guardia Civil.

[edit on 21-10-2007 by ChrisF231]

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Can someone enlighten me as to why people say its the "liberal media" that is the problem or thats its Hollywood?

Lou Dobbs has been talking about this issue and "illegal" immigration for a long time. Fox news is considered the most Right/conservative leaning news orgs. Why aren't they bringing this issue to light? Go ask Hannity why he isn't more outraged.

I am not pointing the fingers at anyone, but when someone says the Liberal Media or Hollywood I think they are missing the big picture. It all about haves and have nots. Rich and Poor. This whole liberal/conservative argument just keep the masses busy. That and professional sports. I bet more people can tell you about who hit the most homeruns in '68 then can tell you anything about where the candidates stand on the issues.

The current administration is neo-conservative so based on that shouldn't this be their top priority, border protection? I mean if you can't get in you can't blow things up.

Sorry, I will get off my soapbox now. /endrant

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yahn goodey

Explosives got through with a muslim at Washington State, remember. And their are 300,000 muslims in Toronto and there's Detroit/Dearborn bursting with muslims (and surveys show 300,000 American muslims approve of suicide/homicide bombings). Is it too late to save America? Nobody's doing anything!!!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I think it is great that this topic is brought up again on ATS. There are so many people who have no clue what is going on down there. There are way too many links for me to post here so I am going to give you two things to place in that little search box at the top of this page.

"border patrol" and "NUEVO LAREDO"

You will find so much info there your blood will boil. Year after year, story after story of the same thing. Stories that go so far as tell about all out bagdad like war. Stories of dead bodies laying in the street, wrists still bound and legs cut off. Grinades, bombs, Mexican military trucks with the machine guns attatched running through our towns. There are so many stories there, PLEASE do the search. ATS has an amazing record of everything that has gone on all along the border.

The one that just made my blood boil even more is where it talks about that new highway - that the mexican trucks can drive on - going straight through Nuevo Laredo. When the stories started hitting the news about Nuavo Laredo, and everyone started getting fired up over it, that is when the "wall", and the National Guard came into play. He agreed to get that going then turned around and made it legal for the Mexican trucks to drive straight through Nuevo Laredo.

For those of you who are looking for ways to do something about it, continue to do what you are doing. Bring it to the attention of everyone you know, make phone calls to what ever political people you can. Spread the word to the point it can no longer be ignored. It worked before, it can work again. If you want to do even more, look into joining the minutemen. They are going state to state recruting folks. There is a story in one of those searches ( I will see if i can get the link on here) where the border patrol was told to not do anything.
NEWS: U.S. Border Patrol Agents Told Not To Make Arrests
Border Agents Under Attack on Mexico Border
POLITICS: US Closes Consulate on Mexican Border
NAFTA Super Highway to Mean Mexican Drivers, say Teamsters

Here is one from ABC
Drug 'War Zone' Rattles U.S.-Mexico Border
Seattle Times
Patrol records show Mexican military strays across border

Those should keep you busy for a bit. Lemme know if you want some more.

again for bringing this up.

EDIT: to add linkys

[edit on 22-10-2007 by mrsdudara]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Amazing. So whom do I vote for, that will put a stop to this? Where do I sign up, to do something about this?

So far Ron Paul is the only one that stands out to me. He just won't have the money to win the primaries though.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This issue was just brought up today during the daily white house press briefing. A reporter asked perino's deputy about the incursions and cited worldnetdaily as one of his sources. They did not show who asked the question but the deputy press secretary said he knew nothing about the issue and moved on to someone else.

What do you make of that?

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by scooler1

Just plain avoidance like always. Most people have no clue and don't care as long as their TV shows and internet services are not interrupted.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
That is just down right frustrating. This isnt one of those things that will go away if they dont acknowledge it.
It is a problem and it is beyond time it get resolved.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by scooler1
....perino's deputy knew nothing about the issue and moved on to someone else.

What do you make of that?

The reporter obviously failed to reference the "water" issue!

Anyhow no troops for the boarder - new national guard call up for Iran/q. Maybe we can send some blackwater later.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Should start handing out RPGs to Farmers. This is beyond rediculous. Corporate profit aside, does the elected government not realize they are signing the death warrant for the U.S.? Sure, you might bring in cheap labor at this point in time, and for the near future, but what happens 20,30, or 50 years from now when you no longer rule the country? I highly doubt you will be re- elected in a Mexican ruled nation. As a matter of fact, you will be lucky if the United States still has elections in a Mexican ruled society.

Note: I say "elected government" because not all government is to blame. We obviously have the U.S. Border Patrol under DHS risking their lives daily for a noble cause, only to be underminded on a consistant basis by Congress and the Senate. Not to mention that our elected representatives of the Legislative Branch constantly attempt to second guess and reprimand our Military, Intelligence Agencies, and the many others charged with protecting this very nation. Wasn't it so thoughtful when Congress attempted to send the U.S. National Guard to the border Unarmed? No one EVER goes on deployment unarmed, not even to a Non-Combatant Flood Zone.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
This comes as no surprise to me. It should be obvious that our government works for special interests that want to destroy the United States of America. It goes beyond just making billions off of the drug trade. They want to create the N. American union. They want the Bill of Rights to become a distant memory. They want half the worlds population dead and the rest to become their slaves.

But even if you don't believe in conspiracy theories, just look at these facts.

1) The US government wants open borders with Mexico.
2) The US government wants unrestricted free trade with human rights abusing, slave labor fascist states like China.
3) The US government wants us dependent on foreign oil, pumping money into the coffers of islamo fascists and Putin's Russia.

All these things could be easily remedied by even mediocre leaders with an ounce of common sense. However they never will be. It should be obvious therefore that our leaders work for someone else.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Honestly folks, where have you been? This has been occuring for years, at least since the last Bush was in office if not longer. This is a daily ocurence at certain points along the border. Do you honestly think that our government cares what happens at the border? I can tell you from first hand knowledge thy don't. They'll allow anybody into the U.S., even if there's proof they were illegal at one point. This is why our military is not allowed on the border, it would start a new Mexican/American war.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by robocowboy

Another conflict with Mexico is unavoidable, there is no question about that. The issue is about who is going to fight this war; the patriots or the official government military and security forces so we might as well just put the official military on the border.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join