It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt it sad we may be the last generation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
doesn't anybody stop to think "oh crap...WW3 could start tomorrow"
And i don't mind as much that will be war, war is in human nature
But war started by idiotic leaders for NO reason really pisses me off
No a-hole wearing a suit in an office has the right to take my life away fro me or my family's and and friends life
It is retarded that leaders today are willing to fledge a full scale nuclear war over nothing
And in doing that destroying the earth and 99% of the population just because THEY ARE SO *snip* RETARDED!
Sorry i know i sound like im on the "insult bush" bandwagon, but this is about every world leader that would put the life's of his/her population in danger just to kill the population of another country
I wish people with sense ran the world :bnghd:

mod edit: removed profanity, *ing some letters out still means its profanity.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by UK Wizard]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I think about it.

I also think about how these people are raised to think. Yeah its all f'ed up and what not but we are basically under their thumbs so we either stay put and don’t make a sound or we wiggle away only to get caught again or worst smashed into paste.

Yeah I don't like it anymore then you buddy just what are you going to do about it. Think about it you can't even convince your neighbors to think otherwise so what’s the damb point anymore.

Yes there is a point and that point is........???what?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:42 PM
link   

But war started by idiotic leaders for NO reason really pisses me off

Wars aren't started for "no reason". Whatever the reasons may be it won't matter much to the 99% that are gone. Odds are none of us will be in the 1% that survive anyway. I'm not sure I'd want to be part of the 1% anyway.

No a-hole wearing a suit in an office has the right to take my life away fro me or my family's and and friends life

This I agree with. The only thing that will stop this is a worldwide revolution of the lower class citizens to topple the powers that be.

Sorry i know i sound like im on the "insult bush" bandwagon

No, you sound more like you are on the anti-big goverment bandwagon. Bush won't be the only one to blame when we all turn to dust.

I wish people with sense ran the world

Unfortunately people with sense find betting things to do than oppressing the masses and stealing from the poor. You might as well try jumping into a pool of sharks and get them to vote to stop eating humans.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I have lived my entire life under the threat of WW3. I will never forget the famous quote of Nikita Khrushchev who ruled Russia from 1953 to 1964.

I was just a small child when Nikita said, " We will bury you ". He was a stumpy, red faced man that we thought was surely crazy. Ever since I heard those words I've been preparing for WW3.

The whole world thought we were going to war with the Bay of Pigs crisis.

After Nikita left office it began to look as if China would be our biggest enemy in a war.

IMHO we are not anywhere as close to WW3 as we were in the early 60's. And I believe China will be our alli when/if we have WW3.

If our world leaders were ignorant and senseless as many believe they are then yes, I would say war was close. Our world political leaders do not have the power. They are puppets for the money men. Follow the money trail.

One of Chinas biggest worries is the Olympics of which they are the host country. Another worry is Walmart and what the many Walmart stores are going to do to the small business person. They don't want war. They don't want to die and watch their families die of radiation poisioning. They want more money. IMO it's all a big game. We all know there can be no winner so we just continue to play the game.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Disgustipated

You got a star and a flag from me because more than your words I could genuinely feel what you are saying. I couldn't agree with you more. I think sometimes about where we are honestly headed and it scares the piss out of me, not for me I am 40ish but for my children and grandchildren that have soo much to give and to live. And with that said it is also true that I have a deep trust in existence as a whole and know that things have different possible outcomes. We will have to pass through much chaos, but it will be passing, it is passing. Look at people like Michio Kaku and his vision of our possible future. I strongly agree that the next 100 years are the most important and the most dangerous for humanity. Some how the energy of trust must have merit.

new topics

top topics

join