It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would the U.S. be on the winning side of WWIII?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
brux, Big budgets don't win wars, America's big budget is not winning the war in Iraq or Afganistan is it. There is a big difference between what one spends on the military and what the said military can achieve.

The Russians are still a World power when it comes to military might if you like it or not. America's hsitory on wars and winning them has been pretty poor and there have been no signds that this is going to change, massive budget or not.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I didn't say Russian wasn't a world power, I said Russian isn't a threat. But you are correct big budgets don't win wars, the truth wins wars; the truth abides with the American cause.

America is fighting against an institution that is more subtle than a Nation state and the whole world is standing together, right along with America, against this threat, contrary to what you would like for the world to believe.

Sure, the enemy propaganda mechanism is trying to communicate the idea that America has isolated itself from the rest of the world by its actions. That is not how I see it. What I see is that the world has been patient and waiting to understand the true nature of what is going on and what they see is a real enemy exists, is a threat to the world order and that America, true to her highest ideals is leading way to defeat this enemy.

Iraq's Parliament has correctly chosen to allie itself with the American side, not the side of liars. Just because some guy claiming to be a Religious authority doesn't like it doesn't mean anything. The majority of Palestinians look to America to help it achieve its long fought for goals of a national homeland. The Indians look to the American in its time of trouble.

The real enemy will be standing in plain view for everyone to look upon and comment on soon enough and we'll see what you have to say then.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by mattifikation

Originally posted by bruxfain

World War III could begin as soon as this Saturday and the American has already won. The Shah, the Khan and the Whore has just issued a five day notice to Fain and it expires on Friday, the war will probably formally begin as soon as next Monday. The punk a$$ Shah will receive his judgement and settlement and leave the rest of you suckers to swing in the wind. Go on go out to the battlefield talking about that crazy [snip]...I dare you!!

Sorry for the short post, but.... what in the heck are you talking about?

[edit on 26-11-2008 by mattifikation]

It means that war occurs at many layers and contains many facets; war is not necessarily just a bunch of guys with guns shooting at one another.

an aspect of the war appears in each an every person's life. some people more than others. my war is with the Shah, the Khan and the Whore, the Shah's wife. Due to my long history, I exist at the most fundamental level of social reality and what happens here reverberates throughout all other societies. The terrorist Shah, my ancient enemy, issued a legal document to me on Tuesday, the warning expires on Saturday, after which the war can begin. And I assure you that it will, it must. the choice at this point for the Shah and his team is fight and die, as they did in Mumbai, or surrender and live; humiliated but they can survive. Its quite beautiful when you give it some thought.

my war has had three major levels, I've already defeated the first two and I will impose a treaty and force a settlement on the third in the coming days. After the agreement is imposed upon him, none of his units should be attacking me, those that are will get pasted!

Everyone knows I have everything and they have nothing; not even hope.

[edit on 28-11-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Brux, those who control America are the enemy and America is on the skids full stop, the only thing that can save it now is more war only this time round it will be America that looses. Its being set up for a fall and that fall is going to come soon.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I can not believe that war is the best solution. No one won the last war, and no one will win the next war.
—Eleanor Roosevelt

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Azure, wars are not fought for solutions but progressing an agenda an agenda that continues to this day. Casulties are imaterial as is the cost of such conflicts. The objective of the game is control and ownership and that is the objective that is sought.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

Control and ownership of what exactly? This is the part I never understand
"Things" are becoming worthless....

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Brux, those who control America are the enemy and America is on the skids full stop, the only thing that can save it now is more war only this time round it will be America that looses. Its being set up for a fall and that fall is going to come soon.

I that right? Okay, who is it that you believe "controls" America? Please don't say...the Illuminati.

From what I can see and what has been confirmed by the current leaders is that noone really even knows who or what is in control of America. Apparently you possess some inside information with regards to this topic. I would certainly enjoy reading your answer.

The government certainly isn't in control, the bankers aren't in control, the corporations aren't in control; so, who is?

I think you've been lied to and the answer to the question is going to make your head explode.

posted on Nov, 29 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Photon, Ownership of land, knowledge and ultimately the people is what is sought by those who are in control.

brux, the US is owned and controlled by powerful European families, the same families that set the country up in the first place. This info is not hidden and is in plain sight if you wish to do a bit of research.

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by magicmushroom
Photon, Ownership of land, knowledge and ultimately the people is what is sought by those who are in control.

brux, the US is owned and controlled by powerful European families, the same families that set the country up in the first place. This info is not hidden and is in plain sight if you wish to do a bit of research.

Okay, but when I did my research it wasn't European families that financed the creation of this country, but one man, His Most Christian Majesty, the King of France, Louis XVI.

It would seem to me that "European Families" making a claim to this country would get them killed, especially if a male descendant of Louis XVI still exists. Some will say his line died out, but it sounds to be a lie if you ask me. I figure it like this, why do people in general claim to be experts on another man's sex life?

So you can develop a global political philosphy on the notion that European families "set-up" and control America, but my belief is that a true heir exists, he is in control of not just America but the entire planet and I think he's pissed. People should be careful with what they think they know, most can't see clearly 9 inches in front of their faces.

[edit on 1-12-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:26 AM
link   
And to the original topic. . . . .

World War 3 will be a total mess.
Nukes will most probably be used and not many involved countries including the USA will be safe from nukes landing on their land.
The Chinese have already shown that they can knock ot satalites, means that their invasion of Tiawan will go mostly unhindered when there is no more GPS to guide missiles or satalites to spy on anyone. russia, europe and the USA can probably do the same.

Russian missiles have multiple war heads that can seperate before a nuclear defense missile can get to them, they also have missile avoidance systems. Plus the missile defense system has till date posed a bigger threat to friendly allied fighters than a real defense system. Its mostly only successfull if more than 4 missiles are fired at a target, and the system is pretty much useless if the spotter satalites are taken out.

A world War 3 can not be won in the same sense that World War 2 was won, there will be more casualties than ever before from both sides.
chances are countries will exhaust themselves and not be capable of fighting a global war, or just call it quits.

Either way, there is no point in starting another world war.

Im glad im in South Africa, no one even knows where we are and AIDS will probably sort out our population so no one will have to use any nukes

posted on Dec, 1 2008 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MaNaeSWolf

You need to think this through alot...a whole lot.

their invasion of Tiawan will go mostly unhindered when there is no more GPS to guide missiles or satalites to spy on anyone. russia, europe and the USA can probably do the same.

By this I mean about the GPS being knocked out.

Russian missiles have multiple war heads that can seperate before a nuclear defense missile can get to them,

Yes..some of us know this and also know that this technology was given to the Soviets by the US State Department in reclassifying this technology as "non strategic" and sending the Russians 125 of the special grinding machines to grind minature ball bearings for the navigation systems...allowing the use of multiple warheads in an ICBM.

It was our State Department which caused the Soviets to have this know how.

You also need to rethink the part about ...before a nuclear defense missle can get to them.

What makes you think that the way to get to them is a nuclear defense missle???

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Based on my earlier statements, I am under the belief that WWIII cannot be fought as wars have historically been fought. The use of nuclear weapons would mark the end of any war, not the beginning.

At the most fundamental level of human societies all nations are unified as a single family; War then is primarily fought as spy on spy, through the use of domestic and international diplomacy, via law enforcement and in the markets for assets. The idea of nation states mobilizing against nation states is not achievable as things are today and only a break down of the first nuclear family could make it possible.

The United States is fighting non-state actors and their unlawful armies. The forces in the world that have a strong desire for war are watching their power and influence evaporate. Any conflict involving national armies whether its Pakistan vs. India, China vs. Taiwan, North vs. South Korea, or the NATO countries and Israel against Russia, Iran and the Arab world can only happen if Adam and Eve have a nasty break-up and this isn't likely in any of your life-times.

Any discussion otherwise is just a crack pipe dream and for that reason and many more the U.S. cannot lose.

[edit on 2-12-2008 by bruxfain]

posted on Dec, 2 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bruxfain

Bruxfain,

I don't often agree with magic mushroom..but mushroom is not far off the mark here.

I will add to mushroom's statement by saying also that these European families are and often work through their proxies....powerful American families indoctrinated into the dogma..their religion. These families also hold great sway as to who gets elected in public offices..from federal, to state to local.

We know this because several peoples have written about these connections over the years and these people have not been sued for slander but instead put in jail so as to discredit them among the public.
The unspoken crime of these people is educating the rest of us. They were in danger from teaching others to think outside the box of what passes for thinking and education today.

This statement of yours Bruxfain...

The United States is fighting non-state actors and their unlawful armies.

It does not appear to occur to many peoples that very powerful families or groups of families could lead/control these "unlawful armies" to get other nations to go in a direction they desire...for a result they desire.
To keep nations chasing shadows..never the real thing going on.

The textbook example from history of which I know is Hannibal crossing the Alps with his elephants to invade Italy. Hannibal ran around Italy for 20 years raiding, looting, and pillaging the Romans. The siren cry was....No Roman dare sleep while Hannibal yet lives!!" Hannibal even recruited Italians to replace his ranks as new men.
The Romans thought they were going to stop Hannibal at Cannae...with Hannibal's back to the sea...flat ground no where to go. 95,000 Romans against some 20,000 Carthegenians. At the end of the day ...some 95,000 Romans went down. This is the famous battle Norman Schwarzkopf quotes as wanting to pull off against Saddam Hussein in Gulf War 1. His hail mary play.

Nonetheless...does it ever occur to anyone that these wars are a continuum of a single plan to slowly steer nations in a direction and plan formulated long ago ..before most of us were even born.

Proxy wars and proxy enemies is not a new plan or technique. It is very old. So is the concept of starting an war and financing both sides..even arming both sides. Both the British and Romans did this.
But the real question is ..behind the armies and leadership...the public face..who was really running these wars??

Gladstone and Disraeli both in cryptic writings allude to the concept that the real leaders of any country are not names most would recognize. The public leaders are not who are making the big decisions.
My read of history is that this is true all the way back to Ancient Egypt..and before.

can only happen if Adam and Eve have a nasty break-up

My read of events and history is that this is precisely one of the purposes...to cause Adam and Eve to have a nasty breakup...by sewing confusion everywhere. It has been quite effective for most of man's recorded history....with the exception of a few isolated pockets.

As stated...though I seldom agree with mushroom...I can find no fault in their reasoning about the powerful European Families. I merely add that they are connected to powerful families here in this country.

Thanks,
Orangetom

[edit on 2-12-2008 by orangetom1999]

posted on Dec, 3 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by orangetom1999

I can see what you are saying, but consider this: What if they lost? Lets say that powerful European families, along with the Shahs and Khans those two can never be left out and they are far more ancient than any European family, were behind everthing that has occured over the last seven years and they lost.

Thats what I think and that is why the war continues. This "War on Terror" was supposed to end November 5, 2005, but they (the European families) lost control and everthing since then has been fighting out of desparation.

So, when I rejected mushrooms statement that European families control America it was based on my belief that they (European families) lost control and its only getting worse for them as each day passes. Something else controls America now and I think everyone already knows this. However, by continuing to believe that European families control America unlawfully these same families who are broken utterly can still have hope of leading people against themselves, as they have been doing for many thousands of years.

All the chatter about WWIII is these same families toothless threats. America has already won WWIII.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Brux, America has not won jack poop, you have obviously got no idea of America's military history, which is poor at best, your country is owned and run by europeans and you cannot even understand that. Wher eyour line of thought comes from I do not know but its not based on reality thats for sure.

Even your fellow Americans are stating that the country is goingv down the pan so whats your answer to them. Are you just another blind believer who cannot think for themselves?

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by magic mushroom

Man oh Man...mushroom.

That is twice you've hit the mark. What I have learned and detected is that we have planned losses. It is mostly a management style...ie...a buisness. Hence I am so disappointed in what we have here on the Tube....called the History Channel. We have appropriately dubbed this the Hitler Channel. The military channel is no better. They are for the purposes of keeping people thinking the M1A standard political line...and waving the flag while they are being politically circumvented...hijacked.

My conclusion is that since WW1 and possibly before...the Boxer Rebellion/Spanish American War...every conflict in which we have been involved has been circumvented and re steered by business interests...by politicians ..the bulk of which we never see. Politicians who are obeying the dictates of someone else we don't see as well. I have concluded that there are many more career Communists in our colleges and the United States State Department than Moscow ever had. They are also now deeply entrenched in our Educational system. They are working their way into our Churches to supplant the religion and practice with a new paradigm.
A new religion.

Nonetheless..you are not far of the mark as far as I can see.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Orange, the perps who are running the show don't hide themselves or their actions that well. There is no need to, a combination of self policing sheep, control of politicians and law makes them untouchable. On the odd occassion the people do find out whats going on, they melt into the background for a while whilst we run amok.

When we settle down they come back out of their holes and the whole cycle starts all over again. Reality is really like the Matix, where we the people are led to believe what is normal whilst all the time the real truth is kept from us, knowledge is power pure and simple, they who have the knowledge control all the power.

But you are right everything, event or occurence is connected, nothing is random, its just made to appear that way. If people got up onto their hind legs and became detached from the Matrix reality they would "see" what is really going on. I don't know who's worse, us for allowing it to happen over and over again or the perps who do it to us.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by magicmushroom

So what's really going on then mushy? What's the reality that we're all not seeing?

Care to elaborate... enlighten us all a bit, please.

posted on Dec, 5 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Photon, for along time we have been prisoners in a prison without bars, that prison is the material World where we are conditioned to believe that we have to work, fight and die for those material things. Our need for material things makes us dependant on those who provide them. Therefore that enslaves us into believing that we need these material things and that in turn we have to be controlled and enslaved.

But what if you were told that you don't need to do this, that you can have the basic things in life and you don't have to work or die fighting for them. What if you were told that you could be educated to a point that you cannot perceive at the moment. What if you were free of the drugs that you could communicate with your fellow man without the aid of technology. What if you could live for far longer than we can imagine, free of pain and illness.

All these things are possible but not whilst we are kept in the material trap, physical and none physical things have been used to enslave our minds and therefore our natural progression. Haven't you noticed how people say that when they are away from all the normal trappings of life that they feel really free and empowered, does that not make you think?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join