It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Halo 3 tournement???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I was just thinking that we should have a little Halo 3 tournement, to see who is the best Gamer on ATS.

I am thinking it should be a FFA tourny, as i doubt any of us have an all ATS team of Halo 3 gamers... and plus, my Clan would destroy anybody, thats just a fact, unless you happen to be on a MLG sponsered team, then its a 50/50 chance.

Thoughts...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I would be totally up to this, as long as its not some lame game variant, just normal FFA Slayer to 25, right? because really, thats the right way to play. If more people are in, I would be to.

Edit- Gamer tag is Pshkwa

[edit on 19-10-2007 by pshkwamy]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:05 AM
link   
As for the game varient, i was thinking that we Use the MLG settings...

The experts know how to make the game work better, then the devolopers do...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   
ya sure, I'm up for it. No reason not to.
Gamertag:
NytEternity

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Gamertag: GALACTIC IGUANA
Would be great to play against some ATSers

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Yeah me too Gamertag: Revelmonk

I would be very interested if the op wanted to set up a group event on a weekend or friday night.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I am all for setting up some tournement, but it probaly wont be for a while, so anybody intrested can get involed, i will be sending out a FR to anyone, it will be from my 2nd account: Not TKain

My primary account is full, and i still get FR's on it all the time from people that hang out on the Major Leauge Gaming fourm, and send me messages.... so anoying. Not to mention that my clan takes up 1/4 of my friends list... need more then 100 spots, dammm

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
What ever happened to this tourney, are you guys going to play again? I'm down for whatever ain't nothing nice.
:bash:

new topics

top topics

join