It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No one can get into area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2002 @ 11:31 PM
link   
If area 51 has lots of secrets in it they would not be able to handle any thing that tried to get in. If it is that secret of a base maybe the government has the real area 51 hidden somewhere in the middle of no where in a mountain down in a cave system, and uses the air field base as the fake one so people dont even know where the real one is.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 02:56 PM
link   
It is rumored that they relocated Area 51 to somewhere in Colarado I think.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 03:28 PM
link   
"It is rumored that they relocated Area 51 to somewhere in Colarado I think."

Area 51 WAS NOT RELOCATED!!! I know they are my neighbors.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ok you may be right about it being moved to colarado, because i know it was moved from nevada a couple of years ago, but since it is such a secrative place how are you going to find out where it was moved too.

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMaster
It is rumored that they relocated Area 51 to somewhere in Colarado I think.

You're not reffering to Area 52, where they keep the Stargate ?

posted on Dec, 6 2002 @ 09:50 PM
link   
area 51 was not moved that is a lie i have heard that its moved to possibly (california colorado wyomig washington) just to name a few

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Some guy claimed he was able to get into Area 51 and that it was closed.

However, it would seem he can�t read a map!

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 12:29 PM
link   
who was this

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Lets get this straight once and fol all...
AREA 51 HAS NOT BEEN MOVED

Just check out the following website and you'll see, dozens of trip reports and photos

Is Area 51 closed ?

No, the base is not closed. A poorly researched article in Popular Mechanics started this rumor in 1997, when their reporter got lost in the desert. The base is well alive, with several Janet flights going in and out daily. Also, the white bus that brings in workers from Alamo and other nearby towns can be seen regularly going in and out on Groom Lake Road. A new runway was added in 1992, and there is plenty of other construction activity going on as well.

www.dreamlandresort.com...
You should check out their message board too.

[Edited on 7-12-2002 by Zion Mainframe]

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Fine maybe it was another base that I read about. I never belived that they relocated Area 51 though, since our goverment is full of lies and corruption.

posted on Dec, 7 2002 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Thanks Zion Mainframe.
I told them so, but they don't believe me. Actually my neighbors have been pretty quiet lately. I wonder what they are up to??? They had a military no-fly day yesterday due to the recent crash of two jets.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Hey MountainStar,

It's too bad that those A-10's collided.
I have heard, on the Dreamlandresort message board, that they are testing (a lot of) small UAV's rather than hypersonic Aurora's... but no one knows for sure of course.

a couple of quote's from their board;

Message posted by Magoo on December 02, 2002 at 21:33:09 PST:

In anything actually happening in and around Groom lately that's worth reporting? It's been O/T city lately!

Magoo (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on December 02, 2002 at 22:30:17 PST:

I just got back from a weekend trip to Rachel. There are a few changes around the North Gate, as well as an interesting new repeater that Chuck discovered. Photos coming hopefully within the next week.

Also, I took some photos of Tom's "Hunt for 928" crash site. Coming up soon (no GPS coords., sorry...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In Reply to: What's going on out there? posted by Magoo on December 02, 2002 at 21:33:09 PST:

Read this report, it's quite interesting...
www.dreamlandresort.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Thanks for the url report Zion Mainframe. It's still quiet here so they probably are taking out the smaller craft. Sometimes I can hear something in the sky, but don't see anything. The sound is coming from directly above. A couple of years ago I believe I saw the Aurora. My kitchen window faces east, towards Mount Charleston. I was doing the morning dishes when I seen a large craft at the base of the mountain. You would not believe what I've seen in these skies!!

I've been here almost twelve years now. The military used to fly the black opps quite regularly ten years ago. Now with the population increase near Pahrump its cut down drastically. Most of my sightings are near the mountain and between ranges. I'm in the foothills, of Mount Charleston in Nye County.

posted on Dec, 8 2002 @ 04:41 PM
link   
one person who i can;t remember posted about him seein black helo's flying around his town at nite

posted on Dec, 20 2002 @ 01:36 PM
link   
(Florida) They're Blackhawk helicopters. No markings, and often few if any running lights. So far, I've seen them only 4 times in the past 3 years, but it's always around the same wooded area. Also, each time, there was a searchlight. They were definitly looking for something, and flying low enough to read their bellies...though there was no information there. I saw that when they were leaving the area, and flew over a shopping center at the edge of the woods near the highway, after making a few passes over the area. This was usually in the early morning (like 2am to 4am). I used to work an overnight shift. The choppers were extremely quiet, and I grew up around them, so I know how loud they should be...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I'm going to have to make a whole thread to say all I want to say.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
THere was a great show on tlc last night about monitoring area 51. Four guys stayed up all night and watched the skies and the radio transmissions and foudn out that it was operational. There wwere alot of ppl watchin them. They also showed the JANET flights and where they go out from and also one of the busses. Theey also tracked down an Area 51 employee. It was really interesting. I suggest yall watch the rerun

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Regardless of the security, speculation of aliens, and Elvis retiring at Area 51 - there's definately been lots of prototype aircraft there - I bet they have a cool showroom...I wonder where that is and how extensive it is after the many years of engineering and inventing and fueling the speculative minds of us nosey folk....

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
ive been saying this all along that no one can get into area 51 but no, lets not listen to the tall guy, what the hell does he know.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
quick silver what was the name of the show and when eill the retun be aired?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join