It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Conspiracists, The NAU is under way

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have come to the Conclusion that the NAU is going to happen with or with out you or I. It has been in the works for quite some time and came to be as a shadow operation know as NAFTA. Which was an superceding program to Canada-U.S. Free Trade Agreement of 1988.

This was a little something that the powers to be put to work, in order to kind of nudge us to the idea of getting along with our neighbours to the north and south back in 1994.

Bush Senior(US), Brian Mulroney(CAN), and Selinas(MEX) all came together to attempt to unite all three countries in the first few steps of a very big move.

Now Mister Bush Sr. is well renown for being a keniving mastermind to many outlandish schemes. After all he did suceed Reagan in office. Iran Contra Affair anyone? Before that there was Mr.Jimmy Carter, and old buckineer. If any of you remember the StagFlation and the invasion of the American Embassy in Tehran by "Islamic Radicals"

So this thing didn't just start at 9/11, or even the Gulf War back in the early 90's, This thing has been an on going situation in the agenda of the elite. They have been Planning this since WWI ended, but havn't come up with a feasable plan until recently. Someone on another post mentioned something about a Frog in Boiling water Analogy. That's exactly what's happening.

IMO the US can't even evaluate a proper method to budget themselves right now. Canada is just getting out of the Hole, (no thanks to Mr.Mulroney for Selling out the entire country) and Mexico is just looking to tag along for a free ride. They are happy if we merge because they will be considered legal no matter where they go.

If we can't even get along now as three separate contries what makes these "Elitest Neo Cons" think we will work better paired up as a "Super Team" They think maybe if we just conjoin together at the hips the whole
debt thing will just work itself out?! Is this just some scheme to attempt to wipe the slate clean and keep moving forward as a great big Capitalistic society. Bound by fiscal gains and materialistic needs?

If things don't work as they are what makes you think they will work with this plan in place? I have had my chance to proove my point, I would like to hear what you all have to say.

Bibliography-

Wiki - NAFTA Agreement
- Ronald Reagan
- Contra Affair
- Jimmy Carter
- Stagflation

August Review- August Review Wesite

[edit on 19-10-2007 by parry noid]

[edit on 19-10-2007 by parry noid]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Gee.......why would they want a north american union.???

lets see......

u s has its military machine....
canada had exploitable natural resources
and mexico has population....meaning cheap labour and cannon fodder

just my thoughts

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I heard on the Glen Beck show today (it was a rerun from sometime this week) that the Canadian government, due to the demand of the people, is going to vote on whether or not Canada should be in the Security and Prosperity Partnership. I thought that that was interesting.

Tom

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 02:54 AM
link   
With any luck, Canada will tell the U.S. to sod off and castrate the U.S. plan. In the end, it only beneifits the U.S. and Mexico. What's in it for Canada???? More yanks running around inside their country telling them what to do and what to think??

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Yes well sorry it's taken me so long to respond but I've been busy doing alot of nothing, and work. My response to what you guys are saying is:

Canada (or the Current Prime Minister Stevo HAARPer) Has got his ties with three banditos (Bush, Felipe, and Harper) And even thought he may be offering a vote who's to say the votes can't be swayed and bought?

People who are for a capitalistic and fascist soceity out weight those who are not, not to mention those who are against it are also more likely to not vote. Allowing someone else speak for them anyway.

So either way you look at it, it is and will continue to be a lose lose for us the people. We really have no say in the matter and the only thing that can and will stop is a revolution....

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
the nau seems inevitable to me as well....., the united states or the corporate multinationals based from there already essentially own our country ( Canada )anyway, and culturally we are very similer making our assimilation that much easier. As for Mexico...well who has heard of a Mexican that didnt want to be part of the united states anyway....it will get pushed through, but dont expect any big debates or votes...it will happen one step at a time....re: spp, the new superhighway from mexico to canada, the amero, and will all happen in the name of freedom ,security and economic benefit...

top topics

join