It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horrible dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I guess with the president recently commenting about WWIII and me thinking about it a lot over the last couple of days that I had a horribly vivid dream about it last night.................

I was visiting my Sister and Brother in law and my 2 nieces (1yr and 3.5 yrs old). I was in the front yard playing with them when I saw the nuclear missiles being launched. I grabbed the 2 girls, ran into the house and just held them close to me knowing what was going to happen and just thinking how unfair and horrible this is for them, that they will never get to grow up in a normal world.

When I woke up, I was in tears thinking about how precious life really is and how horrible war can be especially when surrounded by innocent children. I am glad that I woke up before I had to see the other missiles that were headed our way.

I sometimes really hate vivid dreams because the emotional part of them stays with me all day. I'm still a little groggy from just waking up but wanted to write it down while it was still fresh in my mind.

Thanks for reading.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
I sometimes really hate vivid dreams because the emotional part of them stays with me all day.

I hear you! I hate dreams that make me cry. They seems so real, and yep, they can haunt you all day, sometimes even for weeks. I had a series of reoccurring dreams when I was a teeneager, and every night my brother got killed in my dream...and I'd wake up crying and have to go in my brothers room and make sure he was breathing.

Very erie feeling that I thought it was a prelude of something bad to come. Sometimes they are just bad dreams, my little brother is almost 30 now....still kicking

edit* to add

[edit on 10/19/2007 by jensouth31]

join