It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to see UFO's in 1 Easy Lesson

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here is a short video (1.43min) showing that with the use of Infrared Video Cameras you can see Orbs in the sky that are not always visible to the naked eye.

www.youtube.com...

Apparently pre 98 Sony Video Cameras work well as they had a way of being able to use the night shot mode for recording in daylight.

Has anyone tried this or would like to post what they think is being captured with this method?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   
This sounds like a method for getting bad quality video with lots of errors in it...

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:53 AM
link   
True, cameras that can see further into the infrared or ultraviolet CAN detect things not visible for the human eye. But if you want to be serious about this you actually need some high tech equipment:
www.nationalinfrared.com... (look at the images)
Instead of just removing the infrared filter in a normal camera, I tried that and it doesn't give much result; you'll only see a tiny little bit further into the other spectrums then (but fun if you want to see the light from your remote-control).

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That is an awesome link TrappedSoul

I was wondering that since people use mainly pre 98 Video Cameras the Optical Zoom is no where near what they are on the new cameras.
Does anyone know of ways to modify new cameras to get the same results of the pre 98 Sony Cameras?
The new cameras have around 30x optical zoom so the results when used on a tripod should be a lot better.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Does it have to be a camera? Perhaps one of those things where it doesn't show up later?

I have a nightvision monocular. And while I've pointed it at the stars a few times, I never saw a UFO through the lens.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Hey Kruel !!!!!!

How does your nightvision monocular work? What type of light frequency is it looking at? Some of the nightvision equipment only intensifies visible light. The IR method is filming in frequencies that are not visible to the human eye.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Hey Cyber_Wasp, here's some older threads on this topic:

Let's do a experiment with UV and IR cameras

Infrared Cameras~Seeing UFO's

A lot of good information in those threads, hope it helps.
If any members have any videos to share that would be awesome.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this IR footage ?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8n1GkaVmDVw

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Excellent finds in this thread!

It is this fact, that many Orbs are often invisible to the naked eye but show up in infrared or ultraviolet or other spectrums, that leads me to believe that some Orbs are more than mere balloons, "dust", raindrops etc.....

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Cyber_Wasp

A few weeks ago we had a party in my backyard. I spotted an orb n the sky and pointed it out to a few people who also saw it.

We noticed that as the wind was blowing and clouds were moving with the wind, the orb did not move in that same direction. It just began moving higher then dissapeared. I didn't even bother with any pics because the last time I saw a few dark orbs moving against the wind and rising I did take pics that only show a small speck.

I do see some weird things in the sky around my house. All orbs similar to what was shown in that footage.

I could post a link to the orb I saw in the beginning of the summer, don't know if it's worth it since it came out really, really small on my crappy camera.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Hey thanks for all your replies !!!!!!

Thanks aecreate for those links. There is alot of information there.

Am I correct to assume that if you by a new video camera and get one with the right lens, that I can just buy a filter and screw it onto the front of it and then film in night shot mode?

There is a lot going on in Jeroenske's video link. The same guy who made the video posted a how to video also.
www.youtube.com...

It would be good to see your photo Electro38. The more we share, the more we can work things out.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Hi Cyber_Wasp and others

Found this vid a while back but im new here and mainly reading not posting.

And i assumed something like this would have been all over ATS already in the past so did not posted this.

I modified a webcam to take advantage of IR and block visible light to take a peek at first chance.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You can see it with infrared because things that are hot give off loads of infrared radiation, which is only visible with the night-vision mode on.

That thing flying in the sky was likely giving off lots of heat (hence it flying). So even though it was too far away for your camera to focus on the visible light reflecting off of it, it could still see the infrared radiation given off by its heat, which most likely was created through engines of some kind.

Nothing spectacular here.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Sataurë]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hey Jeroenske !!!!

Have you had any success with your webcam?

These objects are real and most of them are probably man made.
They have been making these craft since the 50's

This one is only up for a limited time so check it out. It was on DVD only but is on Google Video for a short time.
After a 30 year exile from the US after being kicked off secret projects, Stan Deyo returns with this stunning presentation about Anti-Gravity, Free Energy & the Technology of the New World Order.
You will learn how the man made made ET crafts work and how Free Energy devices work and exist. It is all presented in laymans terms for you to understand.
video.google.com.au...
It is 1Hr 17m Long
Enjoy !!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I searched for the pic of my orbs, but I think I deleted it awhile ago. The pic did not show more than a spec. The camera made them appear further away. I mention the pic because it occured to me that maybe someone could have enhanced it.

I don't think they were alien space crafts, could have been.

The orbs I saw in June were rising steadily. I thought at first they were balloons but they didn't move with the wind and they looked dark brown.
There was a group of them, about 4-5 rising at the same rate.

The orb we saw in my backyard party looked silver, or white. This one seemed more like a craft, only because it looked still, not moving with wind. Then started going higher.

Who knows, they could have been balloons, which only appear to move against the wind from my perspective, or something someone is sending up.

If they are balloons, I wondered why would there be so many balloons going up in the same area?

The IR lens thing I beleive is a great thing to look into. I think we'll start seeing some interesting things.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sataurë
You can see it with infrared because things that are hot give off loads of infrared radiation, which is only visible with the night-vision mode on.

That thing flying in the sky was likely giving off lots of heat (hence it flying). So even though it was too far away for your camera to focus on the visible light reflecting off of it, it could still see the infrared radiation given off by its heat, which most likely was created through engines of some kind.

Nothing spectacular here.

This is a good point. Worth keeping in mind.

I guess you can then distinguish between "out of visible range" planes and other things by the way they move in the sky?

What I mean is if I saw something through an IR lens moving like a plane, I would say that's probably just a plane. But if it was zig zagging, or moving unlike any plane, then you can say you might have something.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by Electro38]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cyber_Wasp
Hey Jeroenske !!!!

Have you had any success with your webcam?

These objects are real and most of them are probably man made.
They have been making these craft since the 50's

This one is only up for a limited time so check it out. It was on DVD only but is on Google Video for a short time.
After a 30 year exile from the US after being kicked off secret projects, Stan Deyo returns with this stunning presentation about Anti-Gravity, Free Energy & the Technology of the New World Order.
You will learn how the man made made ET crafts work and how Free Energy devices work and exist. It is all presented in laymans terms for you to understand.
video.google.com.au...
It is 1Hr 17m Long
Enjoy !!!!!!!!

Hey Cyber_Wasp !

Thanks for the link very interesting stuff!
Makes me wonder if things are really that simple !

The cam needs a source of light to work and the sun hasnt come up yet here.

It can do this
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hey Jeroenske, that is awesome.

I saw this video a while ago where a guy takes his IR Camera for a drive in his car. The whole world looks alien in it.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hi guys

The cam works great and have some freaky side effects like cola looking like water....omg it's transparent
Things like trees and grass look pretty weird too.

Spotted 1 orb like ufo for a few seconds but wasn't sure about it.
Could have been anything but the thing is ... i could not see it with the naked eye !
Im all set too record now too so i'll keep looking.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 05:12 PM
link   
It is good to see that you have got your cam going.

What tutorial did you use to do the mod on the cam and what make / model is it?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join