It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prime Minister Bush OMG LOLLERSKATES!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Prime Minister Bush OMG LOLLERSKATES!!!

blog.wired.com

At a press briefing this morning that touched on issues like the White House's extrajudicial wiretapping program and torture policies, the president was asked a question about Vladimir Putin's plan to hold on to power when his term as Russian president runs out.

Reporter: Mr. President, following up on Vladimir Putin for a moment, he said recently that next year, when he has to step down according to the constitution, as the president, he may become prime minister; in effect keeping power and dashing any hopes for a genuine democratic transition there ...

Bush: I've been planning that myself.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:09 AM
link   
blog.wired.com...
Link to News report.

WTF prime minister bush wtf is going on when do we revolt this madness!!!!!

Lets see how the Pro Police Pro bush Pro war Members React to this.
Defend your almighty Bush on this please!!!

blog.wired.com

We must get this Video or Sound Bite for future movies!!!!

24% heck soon it will be 18% from that statement!

I say Bush can hit 0%!!!!! Give it time!

Cough Cough Order #51 cough cough #51

www.whitehouse.gov...

[edit on 19-10-2007 by Bushwacked]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:48 AM
link   
It really looks more like another one of those slips of the tongues that Bush has, that he meant he is planning on stepping down also, or whatever.

Although, I wouldn't be surprised if he did try and stay in power after his term ends.

-Warlo

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bushwacked
blog.wired.com...
Link to News report.

WTF prime minister bush wtf is going on when do we revolt this madness!!!!!

Lets see how the Pro Police Pro bush Pro war Members React to this.
Defend your almighty Bush on this please!!!

blog.wired.com

We must get this Video or Sound Bite for future movies!!!!

24% heck soon it will be 18% from that statement!

I say Bush can hit 0%!!!!! Give it time!

Cough Cough Order #51 cough cough #51

www.whitehouse.gov...

As much as I dislike GWB the article is refering to Vladimir Putin as becoming the next prime minister of Russia while giving up the presidential seat, this article is not refering the George bush becoming prime minister, there is no such function in united states as a prime minister.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:56 AM
link   
So Pres. Bush is planning to be the Prime Minister of Russia? I don't get it. Sounds like a poorly executed joke if you ask me. There is no such thing as Prime Minister of the US so he was implying that he would take the Russian PM position.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Just another Bushism

Someone should make a sound clip using only bush's voice and bushisms. That would be a good laugh.

Sporty

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
He is going to make the positition dont you get it!

Definitions

(2) In this directive:

(a) "Category" refers to the categories of executive departments and agencies listed in Annex A to this directive;

(b) "Catastrophic Emergency" means any incident, regardless of location, that results in extraordinary levels of mass casualties, damage, or disruption severely affecting the U.S. population, infrastructure, environment, economy, or government functions;

(c) "Continuity of Government," or "COG," means a coordinated effort within the Federal Government's executive branch to ensure that National Essential Functions continue to be performed during a Catastrophic Emergency;

(d) "Continuity of Operations," or "COOP," means an effort within individual executive departments and agencies to ensure that Primary Mission-Essential Functions continue to be performed during a wide range of emergencies, including localized acts of nature, accidents, and technological or attack-related emergencies;

(e) "Enduring Constitutional Government," or "ECG," means a cooperative effort among the executive, legislative, and judicial branches of the Federal Government, coordinated by the President, as a matter of comity with respect to the legislative and judicial branches and with proper respect for the constitutional separation of powers among the branches, to preserve the constitutional framework under which the Nation is governed and the capability of all three branches of government to execute constitutional responsibilities and provide for orderly succession, appropriate transition of leadership, and interoperability and support of the National Essential Functions during a catastrophic emergency;

Presidental Order 51 expansion of power kinda big you should read it!!!

don't you get it the Framework is already laid!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   
A Bushian slip perhaps?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:43 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:50 PM
link   
OK I WANT ALL TO BOW TO ME!!!!!

tHANK YOU!!

I HAVE SAID FOR YEARS THE MAN IS GOING TO BE A DICTATOR and it appears i have been right.

Time to leave the country.

"Bush: I've been planning that myself." (Meaning HERE) He's dumb and he's that stupid, but i think i know where he's coming from

[edit on 19-10-2007 by dgtempe]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   
It's just a lame joke by Bush, get over it!

Mod Note: One Line and Short Posts – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by uberarcanist

Don't tell them its a joke...jeez man you just ruined it.

JbT

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Its funny to see the tin-hat folks here all in a panic...

I think I read that someone feels its "Time to leave the country"

/equip Tinfoil Hat
/panic

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JbT

Oh go ahead and keep laughing!!! Laugh while you can.

Altogether now:

Mod Note: Please Stay on Topic

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I am very familiar with PDD 51 and it says nothing about forming a new position of Prime Minister which would allow Bush to slip into that role thus continuing to hold power. Sorry to ruin it for you.

As much as I LOVE to Bush bash, I really think this was just a joke. I would love to actually HEAR the way he said it. I would be almost certain he was laughing as it was said. Bush has done that in the past, but if you read it in text it would not seem like a joke at all.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh go on. Let him become the first US Prime Minister. Please ?

I want to see how he gets on at Prime Minister's Question Time in the House of Representatives .... I'd pay good $$$/£££ to watch that spectacle .... it'd be hilarious. He'd be out of office within a month. Yay for the Westminster system

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I take everything a psycho says very seriously.

I just cant help myself- these idiots have the tendency to tell the truth once in awhile when they short-circuit.

We will see, we will see.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:16 PM
link   
The guy cannot even get out of his own way. This is just another example of what a "blidiot" (blithering idiot)" he is.

I really believe it's his lame attempt at a joke. The sad reality is that what makes a joke funny is the under-current of truth it holds. That is why this has so many people upset. He doesn't read the papers or look at opinion polls. He is so arrogant he has no idea that even former supporters (such as myself) distrust him, much less that people think he is dangerous to the ideals of this country.

It's a pathethic attempt at humor but I think that there are many other indicators that should give Americans cause for alarm that 2008 may not go as smoothly as we would hope. Order 51 is just one of them.

TBH I didn't look at any video for this because I am serious when I say his voice and face make me physically ill. I avoid it, with the exception of press conferences and news clips. However, I have seen enough Bushisms to be accutely and painfully aware of his absurd, mono-syllabic, good 'ole country boy, wink and shrug verbal cadence.

apc

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:52 PM
link   
What's a "lollerskate" ??

I have to wonder if Bush personally reads any forums like this or gets briefings equivalent to the Sunday comics. I mean when your days and nights are spent taking over the world you have to have something to laugh at in life.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I thought these two videos fit perfectly for this discussion....

I don't necessarily think it's that big of a joke, though.

I f this were a dictatorship...

(turn up volume)
Bu sh Dictator

[edit on 10/19/2007 by Infoholic]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join