It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien abduction memories

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:37 AM
link   
hi all... i just wanted to share my experiences with people and hope im not the only one going through it.. for me, it all started at age 7, i remember waking up in my room to a huge white light, i remember getting out of bed and the next memory is lying on something metal and cold.. i was not able to move except my eyes and i did tilt my head slightly, this is when i saw another woman on another 'bed' about 2 metres away from me, i knew she was american and i knew she was lived on some type of farm, although i have no idea how i know this.. i also remember 'people' around me, but cannot recollect faces which is odd as the whole thing is so vivid and clear.... my mum said the next day i ran into her room to tell her and persistently went on about it for weeks.. i also remember waking up at night with terrible stomach aches and used to pace the living room never wanting to tell anyone? ive studied ufology since my teens and it all seems very natural to me, its just latley im having very strange dreams that affect me for days, all alien related, some scary and some very reassuring..im waking up in the night with a feeling that something just happened and its there in my mind but i cannot for the life of me remember what it is!!!! soooo frustrating!.... i have also been told to see a hypnotist about the childhood event, but i have a strong sense that i remember what i should remember and that the rest should be left alone, as the memory i have is not a scary one..... the next weird thing is that both my mum and dad both have had experiences connected with aliens/ufos, so has my younger 15 yr old half sister whom i didnt live with growing up..... despite all this i am a normal 24 year old, im a mum to a 7 year old son, although some would probably say im strange as i dont go out at weekends, i dont drink/smoke/drugs... i cant eat meat, and i havent been in a rship for about 5 years! and id rather sit in my garden on a saturday night with a telescope than go to any club! lol..... im not vain but im aware that im very attractive and have no problem with the opposite sex but still i feel i should stay single???? .....i feel very wise and very privileged, i also feel im here to do something i just dont know what... i have a strong effect on people, ive even had very old ladies stop in their tracks and just stare at me in the street? my life also seems to go in a controlled fasion as though its meant to be. i was just hoping there were other people who had the same thoughts feelings etc.... cheryl

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicstorm
hi all... i just wanted to share my experiences with people and hope im not the only one going through it.. for me, it all started at age 7, i remember waking up in my room to a huge white light, i remember getting out of bed and the next memory is lying on something metal and cold.. i was not able to move except my eyes and i did tilt my head slightly, this is when i saw another woman on another 'bed' about 2 metres away from me, i knew she was american and i knew she was lived on some type of farm, although i have no idea how i know this..
Sounds like typical abduction memories to me, whatever THEY are.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS cosmicstorm you may want to have read through this Abductees thread Observe50 has been a member here for quite some time and seems to have a pretty good grip on how to handle the type of feelings and experiences you are having..

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello cosmicstorm.

May i ask firstly how old you are ?

Im going to make a guess and say around the 25 mark if i am wrong it's no problem but i myself started having the dream's at around this age.

I can relate to nearly all of your experiance's the bleach white room the pain's in the gut.

Tell me can you remember the sound that you heard when this white came over you ? In my case it was a electronic almost whistle sound high pitched like when the heart monitor at the hospital goes flatline.

It's the only way i can describe it.

Have you ever been in any serious accident's and noticed you come out almost un marked ?

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 19-10-2007 by h3akalee]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
dear h3akalee... thankyou for your reply its a relief
... altho i dont remember external sounds from the light in my childhood experience, in the recent dreams i recall strange noises and very strange bodily sensations connected to the light.. ive had a dream where the point something at me that numbs me? a recent dream that really disturbed me was that i was being tested? and i remember it was painful, but afterwards a man who i instantly recognised came to me and i felt ok because i knew i was safe? these dreams are very confusing as i seem to recall snippets of them, sometimes i wake up feeling like ive been told something really important only not to remember what it is...... i also in the past have had many dreams of plane crashes, im never in them, only witness them, not sure if this is connected as i think that could be anxiety related? although ive been interested in ufo/aliens since my early teens its only been the last few months where ive been having these experiences except for the childhood episode, and i cant shake off this feeling that 'they' will be coming back for me? i dont know where these thoughts come from? its very confusing!..... i should mention that when my son was about 2 weeks old, something strange also happened, he used to sleep in his moses basket on the floor by my bed, i woke up one morning hearing him gurgling, as i turned round to see him, he was not in the moses basket? but under my bed? now understanderbly i was freaked out, not only could he not roll at that age even if he did he wouldnt be able to climb out the moses basket? but as a new mum, u wake up at the slightest sound, wimper, anything.....i was 18 and was very disturbed by this and subsequently became very protective of him, its only now that im older that i look back and see it as a significance, at that time i wanted to forget about it as the thought was too disturbing.......

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:06 AM
link   

although some would probably say im strange as i dont go out at weekends, i dont drink/smoke/drugs... i cant eat meat, and i havent been in a rship for about 5 years! and id rather sit in my garden on a saturday night with a telescope than go to any club! lol...

Haha, reminds me of myself
(and btw I know I'm strange)
But I do eat meat.

And about your experiences; I can't think of much to say, but it's sure is interesting so thanks for sharing. And I've actually have had some weird experiences myself; when in bed in a "dumbed down" state. I've several times felt that something was wrong, but at some point I'm not sure about what is reality or what is fantasy (dream). But I've never seen any aliens myself yet.

But if you think someone is abduction you or whatever they're most likely just your friends so you shouldn't feel scared about it
And feel free to put up a "security camera" filming you when you sleep.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:53 PM
link   

i also in the past have had many dreams of plane crashes, im never in them, only witness them, not sure if this is connected as i think that could be anxiety related?

I don't think I've been abducted, but I've had many many UFO dreams. What's interesting, is along with my UFO dreams, I've had my fair share of plane crash dreams. Sometimes I'm in the plane (but don't die) and sometimes it's just viewing one crash that I'm close to the impact point. Coincedence I'm sure, but interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why stay single? We can consummate, copulate, and interlocute our Extra-terrestrial experiences together while perceiving the stars in your lovely garden of produce and blossoms.

Ahhem... I hope you can shake your paranoia now that you know the truth about them and us.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hi, cosmic ^_^
good to see people are starting to become more brave in relating experiences.
for you!

Staying single, I've felt the same way. Probably because I'm so white though
Lately I've been feeling less of an attachment with my b/f, and it only started when I had a really odd dream last month.

If you need someone to talk to, a shoulder, you can U2U me if you would like.

-B

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Has anyone awoken to a "spider like" object above their head yet? I think perhaps this could be alien related.

What I have seen on different occassions is what appeared to be a big spider above my head that zips up toward the ceiling and disappears. I saw it a few mornings ago again. This time I didn't think it was a spider, but likened it to a similar post about it here.

I watched it move up toward the ceiling and disappear. I looked at it thinking it was pretty neat this time. I wasn't frightened of it this time, but it was still bothersome trying to go back to sleep. I don't like the idea of something like this being in my face, so I have trouble going to sleep sometimes.

The "legs" were quite thin, like a daddy longlegs but I don't recall much of a "body" to it. Times before, I liken it to a big spider with fatter legs. And I recall more than one "spider" sort of "swimming" away from my head and disappearing on one occassion.

Troy

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
btw h3akalee..... your guess was right as im 25 next saturday and im english and live in central uk. xxx

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:25 AM
link   
spider like thing- troy
that is scary, im more scared of spiders than i am of aliens

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:28 AM
link   
When I was 19 doing an eval to get out of charges I was at this facility that was on base and I stayed there for 2 months 3 different times. I remember holding the saliva in the back of my throat because I believed this would help the aliens clone my body back into rehabilitation. Well I woke up one morning and glanced around the perimeter of the fence and saw nobody out walking around and I heard large construction vehicles and saw in the distance a huge barrel or construction of some sort in the top of my vision and it slowly dissapeared. The next thought was that they were growing clones from my own genome. I can remember sleeping at night and a deep probe inserted into my spine to drain excess fluid is what I believe it was for, but there was nobody around in my room or near the bunk where I was sleeping. Okay screw it, they've been testing me for years to see if my 2 extra chromosomes are immunogenetically advanced, inserting different psychotropic atypical drugs into my circulatory system, I know they did it for over 3 years and probably did it about 200 times. The least I want to remember is the trauma experience of being locked up in an ops observatory room with a window and being dragged out of my cell just to be shot up with drugs. Now I admit I am an American but why should the police put a black bag over my head while they shoot me up with 50cc's of potentially nerve-wracking psychotropic fluids. I was not aggressive or suicidal during the entire detainment of my capture from the streets. The least I was doing was withholding information about my prior service in the Marine Corps. I am a seasoned Black-ops agent working with a very top secret network and I have one last concern to you readers. If you could fly to different places with only the help of a female soul, should you use her placenta to, artificially create reality, wouldn't it be called a soulfly or is everyone cloned in the Matrix since May 15, 2003. If you are I hope you read this.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 02:52 AM
link   
reply to post by cybertroy

i had that happen to me last night, i woke up screaming, i thought there was a spider above my head. im deathly afraid of spiders. it strikes me as odd that i would wake up at all.

why do you think its alien related?

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by selah

Ok, Selah, I don't know what drives you to write a post like that. But I don't buy any of it, this is utterly BS and you know it! (at least the way you present it)

Originally posted by cybertroy
Has anyone awoken to a "spider like" object above their head yet? I think perhaps this could be alien related.

Many times pal. But mostly it's just my brain that interpret something as a spider while it's not. It has movement and everything and it's damn scary, but as I get clearer in my head I may start to notice that it was just a dark spot in the roof and nothing more. It's kinda weird, my eyes are often #ed up after a long sleep. But I'm not the only one that sees the "spiders", I know that many people does. It's like a natural thing.

But I'm not sure what you're talking about, if you see it clearly and that it's like a robot or whatever?

[edit on 2007/10/20 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It does sound as if you are an experiencer.

If there is one thing that I have learned it is this:

You can have recall of many things (and also know you have more within you) but remember when it is time for you to know/remember the things within, you will remember.

Always go with what your gut tells you because it is you that knows and no one else.

Welcome to ATS. I am hoping that the owners will sometime soon give us experiencer's a place of our own so we can keep everything together and not look all over for people like ourselves.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
observe50
thank you very much for that... you worded what i cant seem to explain, that there are things i know have happened and its somewhere in my mind, i just cant remember.. how weird is it to not remember what you cant remember!.. is a very strange feeling

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I know many here at ATS don't really understand any of this because they haven't experienced this in there lives "but" when you are dealing with certain beings you do get to know them especially after 50 years.

You can't beat yourself over trying to remember certain things because your just not going to know until they allow it in there way. I will say when that way/time does come it usually isn't the way you thought it would come/be.

When we deal with this I also believe many will agree with me when I say that you can't just forget this because it just won't let you forget.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:23 PM
link   
thankyou observe50
you are so acurate in that it doesnt let you forget, i had a few years during age 20-22 where i didnt really think about it.. but it has been very intense this year, and my childhood episode is as clear as yesterday.. i dont know if this is relevant but i get extremley emotional when reading alien related material, not as in scared just an overwhelming feeling, very hard to explain.... i feel like im just waiting now (for what i dont know!).. thanks very much for your comments, it means alot....

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:35 PM
link   
i cant seem to upload a photo on here but anyone wishing to see a photo of me can do so on photobucket....... search for cherylflorence i have 2 pics on there.....

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join