It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please help me find

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
this documentary. Years ago I saw a documentary on how the gov. had experimented on the civilian and military population without their knowledge.

They had bizarre things like the gov. agents dropping experimental virus filled light bulbs on the train track, right before the train would go over them, the heat from the friction on the rails would cause the virus to heat up and rise into the passengers filled trains.

Another was a car with a double exhaust built into it and then spraying the contents of a tank in the trunk through the second exhaust sytem out into whole neighborhoods. I know if you have seen this documentary you will recall these odd things.

There were plenty more cases of government experimenting in the documentary, many things concerning actual congressional hearings, and court case concerning some of the incidents this documentary was about. I think it was on the discovery channel, I know it has been on tv several times, as I told my daughter about it and she thought I was crazy, and had made the whole thing up, until she saw the same documentary a few years later.

Anyway if you know the name of this documentary please post it. TIA. BTW were you shocked by the documentary? I was, as at the time I saw it, I was unaware of anything going on like this, and never dreamed my government would do this to it's own people.

[edit on 19-10-2007 by goose]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:10 PM
link   
surely I am no the only one that saw this documentary, anyone else see it, even though like me you may not recall the name of it?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:23 PM
link   
To help you out here are links to some of the stories you may be searching for. I cannot vouch for any of these, so readers beware as usual. Happy reading.

www.apfn.org...
www.thetalkingdrum.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com.../19/07&forum=1
www.gulfwarvets.com...
www.aemj.org...
www.apfn.org...
www.mnwelldir.org...

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Thanks you so much! Through the link godlike productions I found an excerpt of what was in the documentary, it is a 4 and a half minute clip and it totally blows one's mind. Here is a link, I'm still looking for the entire documentary or the name if anyone has it.

Watch this, believe me it will make you gag the next time you see a current mainstream media joke of a journalist say, an they experimented on their own people, leaving you with the idea that it has never happened here, unfortunately of course it has and probably is still going on.

BTW after watching the clip if you recognize the journalist's voice, please tell who it is. I know the voice, but can't quite say for sure who it is. I know he is a well known journalist. TIA

www.youtube.com... 20rage%20against%20the%20machine.

[edit on 20-10-2007 by goose]

top topics

join