It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all ats community web designers,artists,and anything related.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Listen heres the deal...i have a myspace music page that gets a fair amount of traffic that grows daily....also my music is pretty damn good if i must say so myself...lol...

but anyway the point is i would like to send a an invite to anybody interested....to go ahead and design the layout for my myspace...you wont get paid but i can give your art promotion..and thats just as good right? plus you would get the satisfaction of a job well done lol....

anybody thats interested let me know..
peace!

P.S.
below is a link to my page to check the music and current layout so you can get a feel for my style
link to the page i want worked on

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   
hmmm nobodys tryina help a brother out??lol really though it would be much appreciated.

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 12:11 PM
link   
i'll give it a whirl but before i put my logo on your page i wanna know a few things first because of the whole implied sponsorship stuff it will bring up.

ok what kind of music
how long have you been doing it
do you have any records out
are you with any label

Some legal stuff:
second things you will have to accept if i'm to work with you.

i will place a banner on your page linking to my website and you cannot remove it or else i will charge you for all the work i did at a rate of $100 an hour.

i must be suplied with a user name and password so i can log in and update my banner anytime i make changes to it failure to do so will be the same as stated above.

and you will provide me with contact information before any exchange of information is to take place.

this does not mean that i am obligated to build this site for you since i am not requesting payment, and i may refuse to continue at any time, furthermore i will not be able to use any graphics that you do not own.
I will retain ownership of any graphics i create for this project.

if you agree to those terms then u2u me so we can talk about the minor details of this

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

I think you broke him razor lol

new topics

top topics

join