It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Top Three Troop Support Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:28 AM
link   
As I promised some of you, here they are. It took me awhile to dig back through all of my archives to come up with my TOP THREE VIDEOS, that to me, says exactly HOW I FEEL about my brothers and sisters in harms way. I hadn’t seen these in awhile, over a year on a couple. I will never forget the emotions that I felt when I saw each of these the very first time. I hope that you find as much enjoyment in seeing them again or for the very first time. May we never forget that we are a FAMILY of active duty and veteran troops who did our job. And even though the politicians in Washington DC and some others may not get it, there are millions WHO DO.

For those who served and came back – For those that served and didn’t. This is for ALL OF YOU!

VIDEO 1 – A Surprise Airport Welcome!

daverabbit.podomatic.com...

VIDEO 2 - Welcoming The Troops Home TEXAS STYLE!

VIDEO 3 – An Iraq Vet Comes Home!

Dave

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I would watch them but I'm just too worried about the Ellen Degeniris dog problem.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Outstanding again Dave...

I do however have one small complaint...

Could you PLEASE... I'll say it again... PLEASE fix your site so Firefox or Opera works with the download function?

I never use IE because of the vulnerability issues..

Other than that, I love the Troop Videos....

Semper

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Semp.....

POM is primarily designed for IE. I know Firefox SUCKS on the page.... but I don't program the site......

Dave

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Well Dave,

Your worth it and I have yet to be disappointed in the quality, so I guess it is a small price to pay using IE....

Love ya anyway man!!!!

Semper

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I have competely redone the site and it is now FIREFOX and IE7 compatible.

Dave

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
GREAT Job Dave!!!

The site really looks good and of course the videos are exceptional...

Semper

posted on Dec, 8 2007 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The first video reminds me of how my little brother described his first homecoming from Iraq in the Dallas/Fort Worth airport. He told me they had to run a gauntlet; of course protective big sister started to get angry until he told me that people lined the walkway cheering, clapping, shaking their hands and hugging them. That was when he came home on leave; going back I had to take him to Portland OR. Of course, he was in uniform it was really only a 4 hour drive but it took much longer; I didn't want to take him there so I had to make many stops; but everytime we stopped to stretch or get a coffee some one would shake his hand or buy our coffee it was nice.

The best though was when he finally came home. They flew into Fort Lewis we had less then 24 hours notice of their arrival. My daughter and I drove up about a 6 hour drive we were joined by my Dad and sister. The troops arrived about 1130 pm; they were so tired. My brother didn't know we would be there. When they started filing into the gym we were all screaming so loud we drowned out the Army band that was playing. After the ceremony; which was way too long. we split up to find him. I found him first; he had his back to me so I said his name and touched his shoulder. He turned around and grabbed me in a tight hug with tears streaming down his face. Then the rest of the family joined us. He was glad to see us and took my daugher around to introduce her to all his fellow soldiers.

I hope his welcome this time is as good.

Dave you've made me cry again.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Those videos were awesome! Dave and we need to let all soldiers know that we appreciate their service and what it means for us. To me it means me & my family can live an easier life thanks to the sacrifices a soldier makes for us. I work a forty hour week while these true heroes work seven days a week and 16 hour days and nights, and I'm thankful for these courageous men and women who have the will to do this for their country. I'm proud to know some of these soldiers who have served and are serving at this moment. I respect all soldiers who have fought for our freedoms and I will gladly fight anyone who treats them with disrespect. I will always treat a soldier as family and forever earn my right they gave me to succeed and pursue happiness.

Thanks Dave for some heart felt videos that truly brought me to tears. Whether the war is right or wrong my fellow soldier is without a doubt the bravest people I know.

top topics

join