It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man exploring French Catacombs attacked and dragged of by someone/something.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by MajorMalfunction
I've been in the French Catacombs, and it would be difficult to go off on your own. There is a guard in the middle of the place, and all the side corridors are barred off. it's pretty much just straight on through.

So I'm not sure that could really have happened.

The Catacombs are pretty fearsome and compelling. And freaky.

Mate theres about 50 different (Illegal) entrances into the catacombs... you've just gotta find them....
edit on 31-3-2012 by TheHyronProject because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

I believe you are referring to the television show "Lost Tapes". The shows premises is to show these "found" lost tapes. In the very beginning of the tv show they have a disclaimer that what is about to be shown is fake, but are 'what if" scenarios.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I remember seeing this video a few years ago, and the circumstances described on the program which aired it. I've been trying to locate the program, but its been too long, I suppose.

If I indeed remember correctly, the anomaly about this video was that there were tracks leading to the camera, but nowhere else. I distinctly recall the host stating that if the person who dropped the camera had left of their own volition, it was over their own tracks.
I'm fuzzier on the other details, but I seem to recall the program stating that there were as of yet unexplored, or rather, lost sections of the catacomb deeper down, and that the camera was found within a few hundred yards of a sealed-off area.

I could be totally wrong, but that's my memory of it. As to the validity of the video, I call hoax. While I do admit the video is creepy, and even unexplained, the whole thing feels more like a college student's prank. Speaking of, there is a very similar video on youtube, the link to which is below.

Click Here

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Could be real but my gut says it's a hoax, the fact that this show hired the lady from the poltergeist movies to do the commentary is a tip off that it's over-produced, who was the 'person' who gave him the camera? ahh, hole in the plot, the person was the producers. The guy could easily have been acting, the 'gate to hell' bs at the end was just to add extra drama to the thing, but I don't buy it. Just reminds me too much of blair witch project.
edit on 3-4-2012 by Razimus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Osiris1953

know that you sent this link a few years back now and since maybe found your answer. I only joined this as i have been searching for that video to as to which i found this evening finally. I was just studying illuminati stuff when i came across the book of the devil and it put me in mind of that video, as the man said after the pile of thousands of bones is supposed to be the gates of hell.
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I have also been watchin the video about the empire of death

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Telos

I'm researching this story for a possible TV show and would love to know more about it, or talk to anyone that knows more about it. If you or anyone does have information about this story, please email me at [email protected]

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join