It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Are there No Crop Circles In China?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:54 PM
link   

As we know too many Crop Circles have been reported in UK,Canada and USA.

Can somebody tell me WHY these �Crop Circle� cannot be found
in any other countries�like Republic Of China,Middle East Countries..also India & Pakistan,Sahara desert or South East Asia like Malaysia,Vietnam & Thailand�s rice fields�and Africa too.

Is these BECAUSE - �Crop Circle� have something � Connection with weather/culture/religions/government..??

P/S-Or their �did have� but not been reported�??
Or maybe I just MISS to read their reported somewhere�??

So,what do you think,guys...???

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by dreamrebel]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Maybe it is because only middle-class, white guys with nothing better to do with their lives are into making them. (I also suspect that mid east farmers are more apt to shoot first and ask questions later, not to mention the pesky problem of land mines in Afghanistan.)

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You are very wise beyond your years. Good answer

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I tend to beleive that even if there were any in China you would never hear of it.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Interesting article and possibly worth a read:

"China Says Crop Circles Appeared There 3,000-Years-Ago"
Link:
www.100megsfree4.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
How many wheat fields are in China? Thats the first question on my mind. I don't know how easy it is to make crop circles in rice patties. That could be an issue right there.

I personally don't think hardly any crop circles are actually real. Only the ones where wheat stalks are twisted do I think that there was an inhuman force creating them.

If you think UFOs actually are real and come down to land, at some point or another, some would land in wheat fields and create impressions. Its a natural side effect of putting something heavy in something that easily succumbs to that weight.

Then there is the reporting factor. With China having a very controlled media, anything of this nature is likely very rarely reported on.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by heelstone]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Interesting link Seekerof....but...(you knew there'd be a "but"...)

1. That's a pretty big assumption, that the stones were placed to mark a crop circle, especially considering that stone circles were made by many ancient peoples.....

2. I especially love the idea that the messages may be meant not for man, but dolphins, etc. (just how pray-tell, are the dolphins supposed to read these little memos, hehe....???)

I tend to agree with Howard's answer.....

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
They do have crop circles, and the Western press doesn't know, or assuming the phenomenon is temporal in nature - i.e. communication from the future as devised by the Western World. It makes sense that it started in one place in the UK, and continues there (spots where they knew the fields were) and has since spread throughout the Western world in the US and Canada. Just as the future technology might.

I don't consider the possibility of armies of savant mathematical artists producing thousands of crop circles for decades in secret even a remote possibility. Perhap 50% and no more. One estimate of 'masterminding' 100% of the "hoax" placed it at a multimillion dollar effort including massive staff and travel. Or saying that many independent perfectly simultaneous "fee lance" hoaxsters exist would more than likely PROVE telepathic communication.

As with much of the unexplained, the "simple solutions" are commonly more elaborate than the conspiracy.

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Fair enough Gazrok.

I would go with what was mentioned by heelstone, in regards to rice fields and wheat fields comment(s).

If crop circles did appear, where would they or what region of China would they appear in? I mention this because according to alot of sources on these fields, rice is mainly grown southern China regions and wheat is grown mainly in the northern China regions. Both are grown around the Yangtze River valley or the boundry that separates the northern region from the southern.

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 26-1-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I have heard of crop circles in Australia, South Africa, New Zealand and other countries in Europe also.

There have been other instances reported too but I cannot remember the countries so I won't attempt to list them here.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Damnit.

Everything I wanted to say has already been said..

Oh, wait, there's a few.

1) If a crop circle did appear in China, just how is the Chinese farmer going to go worldwide with it? And why? He'd probably think it was strange, or vandalism, and either take it to the police, or keep it quiet, so he doesn't attract unwanted governmental attention.

2) Maybe in societies where there is war, famine, and rougher times, people don't feel like a pattern in their field is anything so important as to proclaim it to the world.

Yeah, not so strong, but still, new points.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel

As we know too many Crop Circles have been reported in UK,Canada and USA.

Can somebody tell me WHY these �Crop Circle� cannot be found
in any other countries�like Republic Of China,Middle East Countries..also India & Pakistan,Sahara desert or South East Asia like Malaysia,Vietnam & Thailand�s rice fields�and Africa too.

Is these BECAUSE - �Crop Circle� have something � Connection with weather/culture/religions/government..??

P/S-Or their �did have� but not been reported�??
Or maybe I just MISS to read their reported somewhere�??

So,what do you think,guys...???

they shoot all the UFOs down?

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Crop Circles can be found all over the world including in India, China, and other countries that you have not listed above. I think one major reason why you do not hear of them is because people there don't look at them being "crop circles". They are considered the work of devils, spirits, etc. Another major reason why you don't hear about them either, is that they happen in remote locations, where the farmers don't have access to the internet to notify people "hey I got a crop circle come see!!" .

I will try to find some links of crop circles from other countries other than USA, UK, and CANADA for you.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If you believe that the crop circle (formation) phenomenon is one big hoax, you have NOT done your homework. There is more than enough hard scientific fact to prove that humans are NOT making many of the formations with the ole stomping down the crops with boards method. And I'm not talking about geometry (although that has a lot to do with the information contained within them), I'm talking about biophysical and geophysical changes taking place within the formations.

Why aren't crop formations being talked about everywhere in the media and around the world? That's one of the first questions people ask me when I give them enough FACTS to prove the non-human involvement. I believe that's the point of this thread in a sense, and the answer may be as simple as "media suppression", cultural interference, lack of air reconnaisance, or maybe they don't form in certain areas due to geology, topography, etc.
FYI, crop circles have been documented in virtually every country around the world and have been found in rice paddies, snow, forests (yes the trees were bent), natural fields, wheat, full grown corn and ice.
I personally work with Nancy Talbott of BLT Research and I can say "without divulging too many details" that there is a TON of activity going on around the world. Way more than she can keep up with. And the anecdotal evidence she has shared with me is VERY interesting to say the least.

Do your research BEFORE you make up your mind!
www.bltresearch.com...

Peace,
+Jammer

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Agreed, real crop circles cannot be faked by any known method we have.

We cannot reproduce the magnetic effects either.

Real circles have been observed being made by balls of white light, they are a creation of higher desities or dimensions if you will. They exist to communicate with us for our benefit.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here's some info for you, just do the research, you will see that is a worldwide phenomena:

www.crop-circles.com...

Where they appear: They appear in the summer months on almost every continent and in over 70 countries worldwide -- including England, the U.S., Canada, Australia, Brazil, Russia, India, Germany, and South Africa. There seems to be a correlation between the location of Crop Circles and ancient sites.

� What crops they appear in: Any crop can be a potential target for the phenomenon: wheat, barley and oilseed rape (canola). They have also been reported in rye, oats, flax, peas, potatoes, sweet corn, maize and several other media, including sand, snow and rice paddy fields in Japan

btw, another reason why some people in third world countries don't say anything about "crop circles" is that having a crop circle in their field is considered "bad luck or karma" because it is a loss of income for them. They feel that they may have done something wrong to upset "God" and "crop circle" is like a punishment.

I have heard this theory firsthand from farmers in Suriname, Guyana, and Brazil. My own family had rice paddies and claim they had circles in their fields. However, since it was a "shame" they never took pictures, informed anyone or did anything about it. I have since set them all straight, so hopefully the next time one occurs, I will know about it.

[Edited on 1-26-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I have seen UFOs, crop circles etc... in North Africa but in North Africa, we dont make such a big deal about these things, we just say they are part of the Kingdom of God, accept them and go on with our daily lives. Also, for political reasons and to avoid putting certain countries on the map, information regarding those countries are quickly diffused into inexistence; media control which I think is a form of discrimination, therefore evil. Humans, need to be led with a stick becasue their behavior contradicts the harmonial universe. These extraordinary beings are reminding us of it before the time when they will bring the stick. We are farwarned.

Why would UFO only be interested in money countries only, UFOs , ETs , Crop Circles and unsolved mysteries exists equally anywhere in the world.

oh, and there were ice circles as well in the north pole.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Here is a link to a cop circle in South Korea that appeared this year.

Obviously you have never been to China, because it doesn't take long to realise travelling through the country that there aren't that many places big enough to support decent sized crop circles due to milennia of land splitting. And I don't see the Chinese government being pro disclosure even if there were many incidents of crop circles.

posted on Aug, 24 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
There are 2 simple reasons.

1) All the crops died off this year.

www.pecad.fas.usda.gov...

2) Alien or prankster, you're liable to be shot for stealing vital food from a country that needs every ounce of its produce for it's large population

posted on Feb, 8 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Dude, check this out
chinadigitaltimes.net...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join