It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Loop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:00 PM
link   
When i was a child my parent used to send me to bed early and i used to stay awake in bed thinking, one of my theories when lying there was if parallel universes exist then what if you relived your life over and over again getting every possibiliy played out therefore creating alternate realities and the feeling we normally call day ja vo! (probably bad spelling)

So my think comes from when you occupy a space in time you exist in that space in time forever!
So if you were born in 1987 like it was and you died in 2025 then you would relive that life but with diferent variables which may result in a diiferent outcome.

Glad to hear other ATS user ideas on this!

Thanks
Sostyles

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Nice post.

Sort of a take on parallel universes plus reincarnation. It seems that this would almost create an infinite (or not, could be finite) hierarchy or universes. You are originally born on level 1, live till death, visit an intermediate space (kinda like customs?
) to quantify all you have learned, and have it implanted into your subconsciousness for the level 2, the next life. This could ultimately end at some point, with an eternal afterlife, could go on forever, or could be cyclic, essentially living ten, or twenty, or thousands of lives over and over.

Very insightful and outside of the box thinking.

-Warlo

*edit - Gave you a star, first one I have given

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Warlo]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Warlo

I liked the customs idea!

I experience Day ja vo alot like for instance, ill walk in to a room and theres a particular situation being played amongst the people present and i could of sworn id been there and done that particular moment before like really deep down.

If your life does loop then like you said we could be living thousands and thousands of lives over and over again!

Thanks
Sostyles

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have devised this idea which involves reincarnation and karma at the same time:

What if: you will live or have lived the lives of everyone you meet or know about. This way what you do to another you will ultimately do (or have done already) to yourself.

It works the other way around as well, whatever someone has done or is doing to you (or will do) is actually yourself in a different reincarnation doing this to yourself ...

So be nice to yourself!

top topics

join