It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps New Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I became a huge Donald Trump fan this February when he exclaimed the quote above in the Michael Jackson Unmasked news special. "I think when Michael looks in the mirror he says, how the f_ck did I do this to myself!"

Well now he has his own television show, The Apprentice, and thanks to the power of Tivo I saw the first three episodes yesterday--they were awsome. A truly amazing look at group dynamics.

Donald Trump has divided a team of 16 job candidates into two teams of eight--men against women--in a show format that can best be described as a "Survivor Interview." The only difference is that the tribe doesn't kick you off the island. If you goof up The Donald simply fires your arse and send you straight back to Brooklyn!

The first three episodes saw the men's team lose three straight times partly because of their inability to work as a team and partly because the women have been able to use sex appeal in their challenges. Unfortunately, the one breakout character of the show, Sam Solovey, was fired at the end of the third show. He was a strange guy that didn't know how to make friends and deserved to be kicked off for disrupting the team, but he was fun to watch!

Hopefully, his departure will inspire one of the remaining candidates to "step up" and fill the void. One thing that doesn't disappoint, Donald Trump firing mofos in his board room--that alone is worth the price of admission.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
working in the business world myself, I love this show !

Was I ever so happy when Sam got fired.. what a jerk !

I was voting for him to get fired from the start.

new topics

join