It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The one question that everyone can answer!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Welcome to the new experiment i am conducting. If you partcipated in my old experiment then you now about part of the experiment. If you would like to review the old experiment then visit this link:
Old Experiment

I can not tell you the full purpose of this experiment yet, but if you would like to evaluate part of the purpose then vivsit the link above. It is all based on that. If you would like to partcipate in this experiment then U2U me. i will then send you a question. you can only answer in Yes Or No form. any other answers will be disregarded. Have Fun!

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I'll participate, I couldn't send you a U2U, as I haven't made 20 posts yet
Just consider this as a "yes, I'll participate" and a thread bump.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:57 PM
link   
what the hell are these experiments anyways?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:59 PM
link   
It probably is an experiment on how many people will agree to participate in an experiment where yes or no answers are only allowed.

cj6

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hope this is better than the last one, totally pointless!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm in. I can't u2u yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
im dropping u guys a clue about the purpose of this experiment. "Dont limit ur mind to wat i said it was part about earlier, i said Paralell Universes. DOnt only think that it might be about only that!

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:12 AM
link   
It's not just about parallel universes. It's about the possibilities and the "New" Universes you create with each decision you make and every movement you make. The point of the question was "If you could see what realities and universes you are creating, would you make a more informed decision in the future". It's purely about time traveling and conscious reality shifting.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i deicided 2 open a new category because of all the IDKs ive been getting. So dont worry ur still in the experiment

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   
ok im ending the experiment 1 hour from now, its now 11:53 so @ 12:00 ill end it. so that way all late volunteers can get in on it.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by austinthetitan
so @ 12:00

srry ppl but i was waiting on 1 more person, ill give them till 6:00, its now 7:43, so in about 10hr 20min. so every1 plz hurry

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 10:29 PM
link   
OK Heres the results im so sorry im late, ive been uder alot of stress.
Experiment Results

Ok time 2 reveal the real reasons of these experiments than after all of these u can all call me an idiot and stupid. The whole reason of these experiments are : The whole Paralell Universe part was a cover up like some of u guessed, but heres the complete reason. It was 2 find out if i could get enough volunteers 2 find out if most of ATS is Left or Right Brained. the results mostly show as Yes (Right) No (Left). There is an interval between these that ppl can be both so the IDKs equal (Both).
If you want 2 take the quiz urself if ur left or right brained or learn more about it then go tot the following link :
Brain Info & Test

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by austinthetitan

No another MM. Please count me out.

new topics

top topics

join