It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coincidence? Or did I see the future?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Well, first off, I'm a junior in highschool, and our winter formal dance is coming up, It's like a Sadie Hawkins dance, A couple girls asked me but I wanted one girl to ask me, let's call her Jane, I was in my last period class, about five minutes to the bell, and all of a sudden I got the feeling of Deja Vu, I'm not a big believer in deja vu, but it kept going, and In my head I saw "Jane" coming up and talking to me in the hall after class.
Well, I just thought "That was kinda weird" and I didn't think much of it, so the bell rang and I was walking through the hall, and Jane walked up to me and asked me to go with her. I was pretty startled and was so shaken I couln't really say anything, but I got over it in a second and said yes, Way to go me, right?
Anyways on to my question, Does this sound like seeing the future, or could it be just a coincidence? I was pretty shaken the rest of the day, and I didn't tell anyone about it, because it's highschool, duh.
Thanks for reading -Joe

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Sounds like you had yourself a precognition there Joe. Good job, man!

And good going with this 'Jane' girl, I'm sure you'll have fun at the dance.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
You were Quantum thinking and it all materialized for you. A lot has been written about synchronicity of thought and something happening at the same time.
You brought it on with your thoughts

Now, remember, this type of positive thinking can be applied to anything in your life.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Thanks, if only my precognition could have been something more useful on a larger scale, and to the other guy, wouldn't that sort of be like bending others to your will, but indirectly?

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Bruceleeroy2]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:43 PM
link   
It could have been precognition, or maybe you brought in on yourself through positive thinking, you know; "The Secret" style. Have fun at the dance, anyways

new topics

top topics

join