It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you rationalise your involvement in 9/11?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The basic premise here is that 9/11 was an inside job and that you were involved.

Now we all know there are competing alternative theories. These range from ‘hiring’ foreign agents to carry out the attacks, which would require a relatively small number of high level ‘insiders’, to planning and executing the attacks domestically, using a very large number of ‘insiders’ at all levels.

Regardless of your view, including those who argue in favour of the ‘official’ story, I want to concentrate for now on the thought process of the high level ‘insiders’.

Could you rationalise your involvement in 9/11?

It seems to me there are perhaps four possible 'rationalisations':

• Personal greed. Pure and simple. You stand to make a large personal fortune out of the conflicts that are likely to be forthcoming should you pull it off.

• Fear. Having become (perhaps unwittingly) involved, it is clear that any attempt to extricate yourself from the operation will lead to considerable danger for both you and your family.

• Moral dilemma. You are a pragmatist. Given your position, you have visibility of a great deal of sensitive information, which convinces you that the sacrifice of 3,000 people is in the best interests of the country you serve.

• Religious zealotry. You harbour strong anti-Muslim sentiment and see an event such as 9/11 as the only way you could get sufficient public backing to take the fight to them.

Maybe you have some other ideas?

In any event, if you were able to put yourself in a high level ‘insider’s’ shoes, what would be your response to these rationalisations?

And finally...

Is there any way you - the REAL you - could have been persuaded or compelled to participate?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by coughymachine

Is there any way you - the REAL you - could have been persuaded or compelled to participate?

Hell no.

But there is a VERY different mentality that is fostered within government walls.

A compartmentalized, collectivist, do as your told without asking questions mind-set that accepts human death as necessary to preserve life permeates their existence.

Secret agents, assets, spies, assassins, dupes, and patsies are REAL and utilized every day throughout the world.

Even your basic soldier is numbed down and trained to accept orders and deal with atrocities and the slaughter of innocents as "collateral damage" as a normal part of war.

But imagine yourself as a covert agent who may have taken part in covert illegal activity in other countries for the "good of the nation" in the past.

Imagine you were shown "top secret" papers showing you how the world's oil reserves will be depleted within a decade complete with a projection demonstrating the descent into international chaos with the U.S. being the first to go down due to the collapse of the dollar as the world's fiat currency for oil and all international trade.

At that point could you be convinced that an operation of deception killing almost 3,000 in your own country would be necessary to garner support of efforts that would allegedly save the lives of millions in the future and preserve the U.S. superpower status of the world?

What do you think you could do about it 10 years later when you find out that the report they showed you convincing you to take part in this operation was nothing but a fabrication?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:00 PM
link   
sorry but jesus was the last martyr.

no way would i be involved in something like that, false flag or not.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Hell no.

I understand this gut reaction, but I'm generally of the view that every man has his price.

Can you truly say that you could conceive of no set of circumstances that would compel you to participate?

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by coughymachine

Let me try again.....

HELL NO!

There is no "price" that will get me to commit mass murder or treason.

There is no "price" that will get me to participate in a fraudulent war abroad.

There is no "price" that would get me to sit back idly and passively support such crimes when I know they are taking place.

There is no "price" that will stop me from sacrificing my life to defend our liberty from aggressors within or outside of our nation.

Capice?

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Craig Ranke CIT]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:24 PM
link   
You need to ask people like G. Gorden Liddy and Oliver North. People that are very patriotic and will do what they think is right for their country.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Craig Ranke CIT

Let me try again.....

Ditto.

As Rumsfeld once said: "there are unknown unknowns." Given that, as a result, I can tweak the circumstances as much as I like, I'm sure I can come up with a scenario that would force you to reconsider.

Maybe an extreme scenario, admittedly; one that, on the basis of known knowns and unknown knowns, you would dismiss as implausible.

top topics

join