It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you say that we were being prepared for a biochemical attack?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION!

people need to understand this concept. Those puppet masters are the one's who have the most to gain from our suffering!

They will stop at nothing to gain ultimate power. They will destroy our civil liberties - ONLY IF WE LET THEM!

I agree with you East Coast Kid. And I think one of the most powerful preparatory (sp?) actions are things like the Arizona legislature is doing. They have a piece of legislation in review that will allow them to secede from the Union in the event of Marshall Law...because they participate in the Union because of the constitution. The legislation refers to the Civil war and the fact that Union participation was based on the Constitution. If the constitution is out...we're out. I'm interested in which states are doing something like this...because that's where I'm headed when Marshall Law goes down. Either that...or I'm heading for Europe. But I'm not staying around to be policed. No way...no how.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
We still have a constitution. And that constitution says that we have the right to EVEN overthrow our current government if WE THE PEOPLE so choose. If the majority of people were truly informed and fired up, we could certainly throw out those would-be tyrants within our government. The key is for the people to be sufficiently informed and WILLING to do whatever it took to make positive change. Cowering at the feet of Caligula will surely be our end.

Yup. Like I said in an earlier post...the Constitution is the key. It's funny...many people rely on the Bible as a magic document with implicit wisdon. I look to the Constitution. I admit that I'm not as wise as I should be so I recently downloaded the document. I'm reviewing it to ensure I understand the rights and principles that have sustained us in America the last few hundred years. I'm gonna post the damn thing all over my house and put a copy of it in my gun case. That way...I'll have the tools I need if I'm confronted.

posted on Jan, 27 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I'm not sure at all but there are some hints here and there. One being chemical threat training in todays military. I believe that chemical and biological weapon training didn't start in USAF BMT until' after Sep. 11th.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I believe one is coming...

Now imagine that you are Dr. "X" and head up a team at the U.S. Army�s Chemical and Biological Warfare Laboratory in Ft. Dietrick, Maryland, and under the direction of the CIA you�ve just finished five years of Top Secret reseearch on a virus for which man�s immune system has no defense and that you did all of the research at taxpayers expense through funding from the Department of Defense. Early field tests on prison convicts prove that the virus really works. The test subjects get sick and eventually die. Later on you link up with some "scientists" from the World Health Organization that have an interest in helping the project along with some larger field tests. In their Federation Proceedings they�ve already decided the best way to test the virus is to lace it into smallpox vaccines which are soon to be injected into selected test populations throughout the world. Central Africa is first on the list. Before long the test results come in. It works! Millions of people get sick and some are already starting to die. There is even a hidden bonus: people begin to spread it amonst themselves through promiscuous intercourse and intravenous drug injections. Now your real bosses, the Bilderberg Group, an allliance of elite rulers and international financiers. that fall under the umbrella of the Illuminati, are ecstatic. Perhaps now they will be able to reach their goal of reducing the worlds population by 75%.

Sound preposterous? This probably sounds like a science fiction plot for worldwide genocide to benefit the elite, but there is sufficient documentation to support just such a scenerio.

Want to read more???

community-2.webtv.net...

This is just some of the papers i've read...

If there is proof to back something like this up, how can you not believe it?

There is one coming.......... But alot of it already here.

posted on Jan, 28 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
I'm not sure at all but there are some hints here and there. One being chemical threat training in todays military. I believe that chemical and biological weapon training didn't start in USAF BMT until' after Sep. 11th.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure all branches of military have been trained for chemical warfare. I used to work for a company that manufactured the air monitoring equipment currently used by the military for chemical detection. This was years before 9/11, and I happen to know that this equipment was used in training programs, in practically all branches of military.

posted on Apr, 19 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Can't really speak for the USA preparations for CHEM/BIO attack, but can say that having lived through over 80 UK BW experiments that the UK Government have admitted to taking place during the 1960s and 1970s, you won't know a thing about it until its too late.
The best preparations are like those adopted by New York, full public health screening and plenty of hospital beds.
Bio detectors are a waste of time in preventing mass infections. They only give you news that something has happened. Good for verification, but not for healthcare.

zero lift

top topics

<< 1   >>

join