It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Problems with my account date/time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I have a problem saving my account to +1 CET. It allways ends up on a random timezone when saving. Can you please check that ?

PS : thanks for a very enterntaining forum

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I think SO once stated that the time always changes with every login (that is, it changes to some sort of "default" time).

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
After you've set your timezone and hit "submit", your timezone is correct. Next time you visit your membercenter, it may say that your timezone is different. But it isn't. It doesn't change your timezone unless you hit "submit". Keep that in mind when/if you're making changes with your settings. Always check that the timezone is set correctly before hitting "submit". Hope that helps.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
After you've set your timezone and hit "submit", your timezone is correct. Next time you visit your membercenter, it may say that your timezone is different. But it isn't. It doesn't change your timezone unless you hit "submit". Keep that in mind when/if you're making changes with your settings. Always check that the timezone is set correctly before hitting "submit". Hope that helps.

I'll take your word over mine

new topics

top topics

join