It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its all a big pack of lies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Everything this is site and every other site like it, every claim that the government is hiding UFO technology, the government have secret bases underground, the government have are part in the new world order, the government did not pull the tower etc etc , are you getting my drift, I have done some research and the truth is, the government know nothing about UFO's, or Star gates ect ect, they want you to believe they have the all seeing eye but really it's just an illusion, that in the end gets people to believe its real, like if I said to you beyonce is my my girlfreind you had never seen her with me, but you soar us in the papers so you know it to be true, if you think about it, the government employ ordinary civilians I bet every body that works in
Area 51, was either in the military or a just a graduate in science or something, but began life as a ordinary civilian unlike the people at the top who just don't have a clue what’s going on these people don’t even live our time zone nothings changed for them, so what they do is employ a smart bollocks to do all of the thinking, Just like beyoce a record label is only as good as there artist, they just pretend to know more than others, when really they just get us, as in you and me to do all the donkey work, We live in a society that constantly seeks god, or anything really, that has a higher intelligence, We the people could stop the evil leaders, within minutes, but we choose not to, mainly because the government has successfully made our lives so busy, we don’t have much time for others, and when we do, we talk we and act like emulators, i.e. if you walk into a posh restaurant will you try and be very nice, and speak in a correct manner and tone, but as soon as your home with your girlfriend you start messing around and acting like a kid, if only your friends could see you with your girlfriend, wonder what they would think. Have you ever thought, why do they build up areas and call them city’s, I think it's so they can put everybody in one place, its like keeping an eye on the baby's, I live in London where people feel great if they own a tiny 2 bed house with little or no garden and feel more than happy to pay 1 million pounds

Its come to a time were we have to teach the children life is more important than money and power, empower the people and we will have a truly free world, after all earth is the only proven planet to have life, what are we all bickering about.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by MESSYSC]

[edit on 18-10-2007 by MESSYSC]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Oh cmon!
Don't you think that maybe EVERY OTHER SINGLE MEMBER in this forum has considered that 'Its all a big pack of lies'?.
I mean, for God's sake! What are you even doing here? This is a site for discussing conspiricies and the paranormal (among other things), so why would you waste your time on making a username, coming in here and saying to a bunch of conspiracy nuts "OH I LIEK DID MAH RESEARCHS AND DERS LIEK NO UMM ALIENS, AND ALL DAT OTHR STUFF. THERS NONE :>"??
What a pointless, not to mention FRUITLESS effort.
Did you think that for one minute that you would persuade ANYONE by saying 'i did my research'?

And that's another thing. Exactly where did you do this research? What are your sources?
Cos' im sure that I, and all the other ATS members, would love to see this 'resource' that conviently debunks EVERY theory ever brought up in ATS in one place.

Oh crap. I can't believe I even wasted my time replying to your post

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by POKEMANS
Oh cmon!
Don't you think that maybe EVERY OTHER SINGLE MEMBER in this forum has considered that 'Its all a big pack of lies'?.
I mean, for God's sake! What are you even doing here? This is a site for discussing conspiricies and the paranormal (among other things), so why would you waste your time on making a username, coming in here and saying to a bunch of conspiracy nuts "OH I LIEK DID MAH RESEARCHS AND DERS LIEK NO UMM ALIENS, AND ALL DAT OTHR STUFF. THERS NONE :>"??
What a pointless, not to mention FRUITLESS effort.
Did you think that for one minute that you would persuade ANYONE by saying 'i did my research'?

And that's another thing. Exactly where did you do this research? What are your sources?
Cos' im sure that I, and all the other ATS members, would love to see this 'resource' that conviently debunks EVERY theory ever brought up in ATS in one place.

Oh crap. I can't believe I even wasted my time replying to your post

I never said aliens are not present, I meant bush and his allies dont know anymore about aliens than we do, and I’m not trying to debunk every ats thread, the truth is when you read between the lines you will find nothing, its all a gimmick to control the mind, the elite want you think they are the most knowledgeable, but in-fact there not, and have created nothing but death and war, people must stop thinking that these elite circles that have control know best.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I agree this place does smell of of disinformation. Area 51 is real as part of a huge complex at Nellis. UFOs...well those are a human creation. There are some incredible minds in the aerospace/scientific industry. You have to be a no # genious to work at DARPA. Aliens that's a no brainer. Considering the number of planets out there...probability and laws of statistics come into play there. We like to fantasize about these grey little monsters kidnapping us. Makes for good X-files episodes. And no the FBI does not have such a department. They're too busy fighting the GWOT. Behold A Pale Horse was an intriguing read....but it was so ambiguous and fulla #. That guy was still on the ONI/NSA's payroll. If they wanted his ass dead...he would be.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Perhaps what we should do then, is to correctly define the scope of "truth" as it pertains to this level of reality, and proceed from there.

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
I heard a rogue band of teletubbies are training some ninja bunnies in Afghanistan. They'll rip your throat out Jim if you are not careful.
Rush told me.

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSYSC

I never said aliens are not present, I meant bush and his allies dont know anymore about aliens than we do, and I’m not trying to debunk every ats thread, the truth is when you read between the lines you will find nothing, its all a gimmick to control the mind, the elite want you think they are the most knowledgeable, but in-fact there not, and have created nothing but death and war, people must stop thinking that these elite circles that have control know best.

First of all, commas cannot be used every other few words as a replacment for the period. Long run-on sentances are difficult to read, so please, use the period every once in a while.

Second, you contradict yourself. The belief in aliens is a conspiracy, in that the government knows about them and covers them up 'to protect the public'. You can't say you think they exist and not believe that there hasn't been SOME kind of cover-up. Also, if the 'elites' as you called them cuase nothing but death and war, isn't how the public lets them do this and be manipulated by propaganda all truth too? And even more, you say "stop thinking that these elite circles that have control know best". I thought you just said that the elite DON'T have control over everything, mm?

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Epic Wolf

Do not pull me up on my grammar, I am not in school, and if you must please learn to spell first, we dont need nits like this on ats

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Epic Wolf is right, you can't just keep throwing in comma's like that

As for the whole gammet of what is true and what is disinfo you have to make those decisions for yourself based on some research. I suggest reading some books on subjects like UFO's and Lyne is probably a good start with his concept's of how and why the US govt. blends truths with half truths to confuse and ridicule.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mazzroth

Oh yeah I cant stand hypocrites that think they have the audacity to check for grammar mistakes, when themselves cannot spell sentence, here ya go boys

owl.english.purdue.edu...

new topics

top topics

join