It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All children need to be medicated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Im sorry AD, I was being sarcastic. I dont think he has it either. However, we are going to go ahead and try the inhaler. He is not one to complain a lot about physical ailments, so if he is having a problmen I want him to get what ever help he needs. We will just have to wait and see I suppose. If he truely is having problems and being quiet about it then I just might look into natural remedies as well. I have always held a high appretiation for natural remedies.

To be honest I am surprised more people arent "asthmatic" these days, and that is saying something. We have to have the vents on our car turned to recycle the air in the car when we go driving on the highways. You can actually see the pollutents come in through the vents. It looks like smoke, or heavy fog. Damn scarey stuff.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mrsdudara

Ah, I see.Well you are right.But definitely look into alternatives.And inhalers are made up of steroids, I would not recommend using it unless he really needs it.Side effects and all that.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I understand exactly what you are saying. I hate it when I go into a doctor's office and the first thing they do is reach for the perscription pad. I mean what is that all about better living through chemistry?

I found an MD who is very good. She actually listens to the patient and the patient's mother. I know amazing isn't it. And schools are just as bad to label children hyper or depressed. I'm sorry when did teachers get medical degrees.

Stick to your guns you know what is going on with your kid and your body after all we've had how many years of experience being with our children and living in our own bodies? Some doctor thinks they know all about us after talking to us for a few mins? I think not!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
BUT when he is pushed to his limits in PE class, he shows signs of fatigue. SO, he has now been officially labeled an astmatic.

(Oh yeah lets run them around the gym 5 times.) I can't even make it around once without gasping for air. But I'm not on a inhaler.

Don't take him back to that doctor. Just because your son gets out of breath dosn't mean he has astma. Invite the doctor to the gym and let her run laps with the kids as many laps as they have to run. I bet you she will be gasping for air too. OH and then run to her babing her saying she has astma. LOL That will fix her.

[edit on 10/19/2007 by Leyla]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 01:31 PM
link   
These doctors are sick drug peddalers.

I hope you resit what that Quack doc is saying.

It would seem that there is a huge consiricy to get all of America on Persciption drugs... its pathetic

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundi

Then I can't always be able to take their bull# and give them the right amount of money.

If you want to live healthy you will take do it ALL that it takes. Dont kid yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join