www.cbc.ca...

Turn your speakers on, pretty funny!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 12:46 PM
link   
thats funny!

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I love Canada!

We truly have a wonderful system. Not only do things of this get reported...unlike places south of us...but our media is allowed to make fun of those responsible...it's absolutely wonderful...hope people are taking notes.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
hahahaha, that was great.

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lukefj
I love Canada!

We truly have a wonderful system. Not only do things of this get reported...unlike places south of us...but our media is allowed to make fun of those responsible...it's absolutely wonderful...hope people are taking notes.

IT'S TRUE, Oh so true!
Glad you enjoyed it.
Got it in my email today, and thought I should share with my fellow canucks....

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
considers moving...hmmmm

nah!!!!! it would never work, I hate hockey

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I don't want to start a new thread so check this out.... Try this game, it is fun, and try more than once as the questions do change!!.

So you think you can play Hockey and u are a Canadien eh?

Turn on your sound and go to this site! and "Bring It On!"

www.cbc.ca...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:17 PM
link   
LMAO!!!

The first link was really hilarious! Good ones! Almost makes me want to move to Ontario, but the pot is here too (Quebec) so...I'll stay where I am.

And the trivia quiz...damn I'm not good, did the 5 first questions and only got the donut one! LOL...

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I think i speak for all of us when i say...

I'd rather mock quebec

posted on Jan, 26 2004 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
LMAO!!!

The first link was really hilarious! Good ones! Almost makes me want to move to Ontario, but the pot is here too (Quebec) so...I'll stay where I am.

And the trivia quiz...damn I'm not good, did the 5 first questions and only got the donut one! LOL...

I knew donuts weren't invented here but it's funny how we got a Tim Horton's on every other street corner!!
I don't know about you, but where I used to live before moving to the states, they had a tim horton's down the street from eachother, within a 2 mile radius, and i'm not kidding. I even worked there for two weeks! But I got in a fight with my supervisor a few times and ended up quitting because she was a moron. FYI- tim horton's aren't allowed to keep their tips when you give them one. They have to split them at the end of the week if the supervisor gets around it. At least where I worked anyway.

new topics

join