It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

skate.

page: 1

join
share:
cj6

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Why isn't Element a featured sponsor in this game?!
They have just about every other sponsor, Zero...Flip...Girl etc.
But where is Element?!

posted on Oct, 21 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

It's probably something to do with them being a terrible pseudo hippie company with a second rate team riding the coat tails of Bam and Mike V.

They're boards have sucked for years, bad shape, terrible and they snap like matchsticks.

Rant over.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Lol Probably 'coz their skaters suck. Mike Vallely is like the only good skater on element. Bam is a total sell out and Nyjah Houston is a weirdo, the others aren't even worth mentioning. In my opinion their boards are pretty bad too, I've owned 2 and they BOTH snapped within 2 weeks. If you want a really good board that's cheap, go Premium.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Prozac Heart

I heard from some of my firends about element board snapping within weeks of pruchase, so I guess it isnt an isolated incident. I only skated for about a year of my life, I had a birdhouse board (are they even in business anymore?) to start, and I remember snapping that board i think in the first two months of ownership.

cj6

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 02:34 PM
link   
These comments go beyond my question!:bash:
I never asked about the quality of the boards, I asked why Element is not in the video game skate.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

the reaso they are not in the game is because the boards just suck, why promote something to that so blatantly sucks

they problt have a contract with activision for the tony hawk games as well

oh and prozac when you get a chance try out seven decks, 100% australian made and owned its all i skate

posted on Mar, 4 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Skate is just one big advertisement for the skateboard companies, even if it is a superior skateboard game.
I guess element are just too loyal to Tony Hawk's Games, with skaters like Bam and Mike V having been key skaters in the game since almost the beginning.

join