It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul and the death of freespeech

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by benjahbrubaker
As for claims that discredit his entire campaign and insinuate that he is deceptive without one example or shred of proof.

You're looking for a shread? Here's a shread. Just something I came across this morning. Typical news any time a GOP debate takes place and The Great Leader isn't included on the online poll:

littlegreenfootballs.com...!_Here_Come_the_Paulians!&only

An excerpt:

Oddly enough, for all of these Facebook links, our online user count has barely budged.

Rather like Ron Paul’s legitimate poll numbers.

UPDATE at 10/21/07 9:59:04 pm:

All of these links from Facebook subdomains are coming from only one real page. They’re all fakes! It’s the Ron Paul campaign in microcosm.

The number of distinct IP addresses that came here from the links above:

At least you could respond to the poster who asked you to explain how his campaign is viral.

I did, though not publically. You can confirm that with Bugman82 if you'd like. I am, after all, a liar it seems

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Its not a danger to me personaly though. I am immigrating to Qubec. Its a little bit better than Canada IMO. If anyone will resist this Nazi NAU NWO world wide BS it is Qubec.

You realise that Quebec is PART (a province of) of Canada? You speak as if it's a separate country? Quebec is one of our French speaking provinces. Can't see them taking any special stand agianst NWO that the rest of Canada would not?

off topic I know but I couldnt let that slip

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I put littlegreenfootballs.com about as reliable as infowars.com Both are super bias and could care less about reality. I looked up Ron Paul on their search engine, it was one big Anti Ron Paul message. Link after link was about how stupid ron paul and his supporters are.

Official polls randomly call 700...700 people and ask them questions. That is our scientific and legit poll? Im a registered voter in and will be voting in the primaries, and I have never gotten called. Also I haven't voted in the text messaging poll, but I will 100% be voting RP in the primaries.

Forget stupid internet polls, RP raised almost as much money as mccain. That alone shows his support. They aren't rigging polls, or any of that BS. They simply have the online support completely dominated. The online support are the ones who vote most of the time in those online polls. Pretty simply concept. Online supporters will vote in online polls.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
I put littlegreenfootballs.com about as reliable as infowars.com Both are super bias and could care less about reality.

Biased, yes; it's an opinion blog. What would you expect? LGF is also Rudy-country, which says a lot about sudden mass-Paulian voting suddenly appearing.

I looked up Ron Paul on their search engine, it was one big Anti Ron Paul message. Link after link was about how stupid ron paul and his supporters are.

I wouldn't say stupid, but rather clever in their deception.

Out of curiosity, did you look at any of the facebook links? They essentially say, "well, if we can't skew the poll towards The Great Leader, let's skew it towards whoever else has the least amount of votes!"

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PistolPete

Wow, a bolder and better Illuminati... thats just what we need..NOT.

Illuminati News.. very interesting, thanks.

The millions people in trains and taxis going to work every day hardly
spend any internet time to get away or break free from the hype of
controlled media and entertainment.

Manhattan is plasters with gigantic billboard ads with
people in underwear and local people have to protest and say we live
here with kids and churches and schools.

From your post:

Congressman Ron Paul - I don't know what the best word is, but secret is pretty good. They're certainly not known to a lot of people; it's actually what their doing. But then again, it's not absolute secrecy. If you look around you can usually get the information. There was a time when nobody even knew who was a member of the CFR or the Trilateral Commission. I think it's a bad sign that they're not as secret as they used to be. They're bolder now. But there is an agenda. They're behind the scenes in many way - very secretive. And, that was certainly the case on those individuals who planned and pushed us into the Iraqi War.

That pretty much sums it up as best one can.. but is totally alien to any
issue presented before the people of the United States.

I mean the Illuminati robot Guiani would have a field day on
issues like that. What, me get killed like JFK.... yeah thats in the back
of his mind.

I never came across Illuminati, CFR or the Trilateral Commission terms
until I read William R. Lyne's books and research and noted that they
date back to 1993. And he has them active going back years to
cover his Conspiracy Theory ideas.

I have seen lists of so called members of these organizations but
haven't seen much in finding the pressure points in heading the
course of Bushes actions. Much less breaking the 9/11/01 stonewall
of information such as pentagon surveillance tapes... if they can't be
shown right away like all the Arab hijacker photos then any plane can
be put in them later.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
Biased, yes; it's an opinion blog. What would you expect? LGF is also Rudy-country, which says a lot about sudden mass-Paulian voting suddenly appearing.

They are rudy-country, which means their opinion, in my personal view, isn't even worth 5 minutes of my time. That has nothing to do wtih him challanging ron paul at the debate. Personally Im glad he did because it got Ron Paul publicity. Giuliani, as a politician, disgusts me, in almost all his views. Foreign policy especially.

Fact is, I don't listen to the fan sites of ron paul anymore then the fan sites of giuliani. What I look at is the debates and the politicians interviews. That is why I am supporting Ron Paul. I know alot of people who do the same.

The crazy part, when I ask people about ron paul almost everytime I get 1 of 2 responses.
1: "Who the heck is ron paul?"
2: "I can't wait to vote him in the primaries"

rarely do I hear of anybody in person who knows who he is and dislikes him. I have so far met 1 person who knows who he is and dislikes him (but he is a giuliani fan, and also believe we should be invading all sorts of countries to spread democracy.)

My point is that I really think people don't want to realize just how easy it is to gather a massive amount of people to do something, in a short amount of time, without much effort, when using the internet. Hell I went from having a 3 person poker game to a 36 person poker game in an hour by using the internet. You know how hard that would be to do without the internet? The internet allows us to communicate in a way we couldn't before. Connect with people we would not have connected with otherwise. Places like ATS revolutionize the way world issues are discussed and events organized.

I wouldn't say stupid, but rather clever in their deception.

Out of curiosity, did you look at any of the facebook links? They essentially say, "well, if we can't skew the poll towards The Great Leader, let's skew it towards whoever else has the least amount of votes!"

I did see it, and I personally felt that although it was a stupid idea, it was to prove a point. That the online crowd can sway the vote however they want. I still don't think its a few people randomly spamming votes but rather a bunch of people who communicate between eachother very easily.

Never underestimate the power of communication. As communication becomes even easier, more surprising things may come to happen. Some suspect our survival of the neanderthal has to do directly with communication. That shows how powerful communcation can be, whether in nature or anything for that matter. The internet gives communication a whole new definition.

I think thats why the internet polls are so easily to control because a bunch of people can organize something within an hour if they want to, without much effort. In situations like that, word spreads fast, and to a great deal of people.

[edit on 22-10-2007 by grimreaper797]

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This is obviously not "big brother" covering your eyes guys. They are much more thorough and precise when censoring anything.

As for some girl saying it wasn't there when she saw it on live TV well that's just not going to cut it. Someone should ask those youtubers if they recorded the video themselves or recut the original Cspan release. This would help prove whether or not the video was interrupted during the live broadcast or after the fact as alleged.

Seems like much ado about nothing to me.

Oh and God bless Ron Paul, he'll never win the Presidency no matter how many votes he gets. Not that it matters much who the President is anymore though right?

[edit on 22-10-2007 by vat0r]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm sorry if i missed it someplace... Did anybody ever find the missing part of the message from the OP? Was there some sort of explanation?

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Perhaps we should use these news companies email services
to send questions or stories or videos and find out if they
have any soul in saving America..at least get them to resign before they
get replaced by soul less Illuminati relatives.

Any one want to post a list of valid news services email addresses?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sp00n1

I too would like to know if those of you that emailed Ron Paul ever got a response concerning the omited portion of the C-SPAN interview.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Death of free speech = Death of person taking it away by me.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   
this my be the only place to tell this....

yesterday, Thursday 10 January '08, around 1PM (while i was throwing darts on the front porch) there came overhead (appox 2000 ft)
a rather sizeable blimp/dirgible with the lettering advertizing
"Ron Paul -
Revolution"
in blue and red block letters

now again, the craft was exceedingly noisy...is that PC or Kosher??
I think not !

i'll use my vote for Mickey or Minnie or Donald Duck, once again

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:03 PM
link   
It seems to me that Americans have grave trouble on the Republican side of the coin.

Only one candidate isn't owned by someone and that is Ron Paul.

Hollywood's Candidate: Fred Thompson

Mormon Candidate: Mitt Romney

Evangelical Candidate: Mike Huckabee

Bush Mafia Candidate: Rudy Giuliani

Manchurian Candidate: John McCain

Strange that Ron Paul is the only one who is the US Constitution's Candidate.

posted on Aug, 12 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul is 4 years older than he was 4 years ago.

I'm predicting similar results.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join