It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm tired all the time.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
A general question to all ATS folks who wish to respond...
How do you feel? Do you have any energy? Are you interested in your hobby still?
For about a year now I feel as if I have no energy. I also don't feel like doing the things I once felt passionate about. All of my friends feel the same way as if the energy has been zapped out of us. I've noticed a blank stare on people faces and a total apathy to anything going on around them. This is really quite startling to me. How about it folks? How do you feel? Be honest and also ask your friends.
I went to the Doctor and he did the usual blood test and told me nothing physically is wrong. He then wrote out some perscriptions for, get this, Zoloft, Dexidrine & Morphine Sulphate. WHAT THE HECK?? Please let me know what your feeling.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Seriously? Your doctor wrote you prescriptions for dexedrine and morphine? I would report him to your country's medical governing body - he's a danger to his patients. Of course, you could have a lot of fun with that combination, but that's not really the point! Did he tell you why he was prescribing those drugs and when you should take them?

link   
Why is this an automatic "conspiracy"? Shouldn't it be in Medical?

I have been tired all the time with no energy and umpteen other things for about 14 years now as I have M.E. and it might be worth looking into. I hope you are doing ok today and it isn't anything like this

news.bbc.co.uk...

What are the symptoms?

The main symptoms are debilitating fatigue, muscle pain, and mental fogginess. The cause of chronic fatigue cannot be explained by other conditions, such as depression, and it does not improve substantially after periods of rest.

Some patients also have difficulty in concentrating, short-term memory impairment, sore throats, headaches and insomnia.

Some people have such severe symptoms that they are confined to bed while others only suffer fatigue when they come up against stressful situations.

www.afme.org.uk...
www.fatigueanswers.com...

[edit on 18/10/2007 by Muppetus Galacticus]

link   
Sodium Laureth Sulfate in the soaps and detergents causes tiredness by design, that is why this chemical is in EVERYTHING. Also the GD Chem trails in the sky are designed to make humans confused and low on energy.The garbage food we all eat is full of chemicals to make a person tired.The body is full of toxins this is the reason.Get cleaned out, use natural soaps, and toothpastes,Drink distilled water, and you will feel better.
DWT

[edit on 18-10-2007 by dntwastetime]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Thank you for your concern muppetus & dntwastetime. I do not intend to take any of these drugs. My doctor took blood test and said nothing is physically wrong thus the meds for depression. Thats what he said these drugs are for. The reason for the entry in conspiracy is because all of the people I talk to feel the same way. General lack of energy and interest in things that we once felt passionate about. With all the lies and mis-information going around I thought I would ask the general ATS crowd how they have been feeling. If it's something in the water or air and I'm not saying there is, I would want to know. Next time I'll put this in medical. Thanks for your response, advice and time. Especially you dntwastetime.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jim_w

Morphine- 2 - 60mg. tabs per day.
Dexadrine-2 - 10mg. tabs per day.
Zoloft- 2 - 100mgs tabs per day.
Reason stated by doctor. Depression.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
start getting some dang exercise, it will make you feel a hell of a lot better.

Since you're tired all the time I assume you don't exercise. Seriously though, even if you don't feel like doing it, do it! Even when I only get like five hours of sleep, I still am committed to going to the gym, even if I'm tired as all hell. After I work out I feel way more energetic.

Exercise also helps fight depression and will make you feel better about yourself.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mek12

Morphine is a highly addictive PAIN KILLER, not for depression.
Your doctor is a pill pushing quack worse than any damn drug dealer.
Ditch him and flush the pills.
i agree with dntwastetime.Try that.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:59 PM
link   
i take morphine sulphate. you were misprescribed my friend.

is the name 'avinza'?

that is a chronic pain med.

to the dude taking 60mg's twice a day for depression, all i can say is i wish i had those doctors.

i sure hope they know what they are doing when they decide to pull you off of it cause if you don't ween off it, you're gonna be sick as hell.

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 09:39 PM
link   
My friend, I have the same issue. I have been feeling extremely tired for over 2 years now. I've had a few medical tests (mainly because I had various lumps and bumps on my body) but none yielded anything bad. It's weird because I still have my physical strength. You may want to look into a condition known as CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome).

Whoever prescribed Morphine for that needs to lose their license.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mek12

Mek12, I too was feeling run down with no energy and continually fatigued until I discovered one of the greatest secrets on this planet Earth. The Moringa tree, many call it the Miracle tree or the Happy tree. I was introduced to an all natural health drink, called Zija and it comes in the form of a tea made from the eatable parts of the Moringa oleifera tree.

The Moringa tree is one of the fastest growing trees in the world and can reach 3 meters or approx 9 ft in growth in just 10 months this is after the initial seed has been planted.

You might check out a couple of these websites that talk about the Moringa oleifera tree and the the Zija tea. www.drinklifein.com www.myzija.com/lifetree

[edit on 26-10-2007 by rikriley]

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   
damn they gave you morphine for depression?

it will work in the short term, but as you continue to take it, your brain will eventually stop producing the beta-endorphin required for basic motor skills and pain relief of the body.

this is why people have withdrawal syndromes from morphine and medicines like it. your body has to readjust to making its' own natural chemical again.

and that is no fun. in fact, its so bad that 90%+ people fail in recovery, even at rehabilitation centers. so you really dont want to let your body get dependent on that stuff. if i were you, contrary to your Dr's advice, I wouldn't get it refilled after I used it all up the first time around. Because if you keep taking it longer than a month, your body will become physically addicted, and that is hell.

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boondock78
i sure hope they know what they are doing when they decide to pull you off of it cause if you don't ween off it, you're gonna be sick as hell.

yep. thats what I am trying to say.

the only difference between morphine hydrochloride and heroin hydrochloride is the preparation process. and likewise, its' effect on the body is identical in its mechanism of action.

be advised, be very very advised.

you dont wanna be
for two weeks do you?

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   
so whats the morphine dude?
is it avinza? kaiden?

if i were you, i would definately look for another doctor and i would start to WEEN yourself off the morphine right now...
i'm telling you dude, aside from getting sick as hell to the point you want to die, there are other side effects that could present as it builds up in your body...

ever been constipated? to the point where you have to administer yourself an enema?
that sure is a possibility.

when i was taking avinza, i probably had to do that 50 times....it was BAD

posted on Oct, 31 2007 @ 01:55 PM
link   
When I sleep too much, I get even more tired. Weird!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mek12
A general question to all ATS folks who wish to respond...
How do you feel? Do you have any energy? Are you interested in your hobby still?
For about a year now I feel as if I have no energy. I also don't feel like doing the things I once felt passionate about. All of my friends feel the same way as if the energy has been zapped out of us. I've noticed a blank stare on people faces and a total apathy to anything going on around them. This is really quite startling to me. How about it folks? How do you feel? Be honest and also ask your friends.
I went to the Doctor and he did the usual blood test and told me nothing physically is wrong. He then wrote out some perscriptions for, get this, Zoloft, Dexidrine & Morphine Sulphate. WHAT THE HECK?? Please let me know what your feeling.

I meditate very early in the mornings around 4:00 am. Often I will use fractals and audio tones to change my frequencies for better energy. Using positive mantra repetitions will do wonders as will taking salt, sugar and white flour out of one's diet.

Also caffeines are a false energy which saps more energy in long run. Apples, strawberries, dragon fruit and coconuts are excellent energy boosters without the drag.

Works for me!

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am against using meds to treat depression, however the zoloft and the dexedrine make sense. believe it or not, dexedrine is quite often prescribed for people who have ADHD or mild bi-polar, and many people nowdays take it and it makes me sick because it is speed plain and simple, however Morphine is NOT an anti-depressant.

I have been feeling the same way. I am tired all the time, haven't written anything in almost a year, and kind of stopped with my other hobbies too. However I don't think it has anything to do with a conspiracy. I have went through a lot of lifestyle changes due to a major event in my life last February and I simply don't think that I have adjusted to all the changes yet.

posted on Nov, 26 2007 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i do have a slight loss of interest in things that i love. i think that comes from doing the same thing for 20 years though. =)

i fine myself being bored with playing video games or fiddling with the computer and i need to get out of the house sometimes. that's probably a good thing. i do have less energy than i used to but that's because i'm not a teenager anymore. it's hard to stay active when i sit on my butt for 8 hours a day - then go home to do the same. =)

new topics

top topics

join