It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nationwide Revolt Against Dangerous Vaccines Accelerates

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways

Originally posted by catgtr33

These companies are too powerful, they have there own laws, and for the poor victims of their arrogance, well they have their lives stripped from them and have to suffer in silence without being compensated, even when the cost of care for the children they have damaged almost triples.

This sentence really brings the issue home.

I understand that in the patriot act there was a $200,000 cap on judgements for vaccine related lawsuits. That leads me to believe there will be a time that it is established fact that something about the vacination process leads to disease in some children.

If in fact a parent is made to vacinate thier child, yet has to sign a waiver if they are harmed there will no compensation that is hypocritical to say the least. It's like playing russian roulette with your child. What is it called, collateral damage?

You used the term, "suffer in silence", I can only imagine how it would feel to be effected by this and to not even have the closure of a cause. Your family's entire lives are changed by this and no one knows why.

It makes you feel very angry, ignored and frustrated! I am just waiting for the bubble to burst by fool proof conclusive evidence and a rash of won cases, then we will be silent no more! It normally takes it to kick off in the US before we here in the UK can make our move!

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 04:57 AM
link   
in line with what i posted a few pages back (genetic explanation for everything inconvenient aka. 'blame the victims') i will link an article which puts a few cop-outs like tales of more reliable diagnosis into perspective.

www.townsendletter.com...

Some will have you believe that autism is some medical mystery that's always been around, one that we just have managed to get a handle on. So, show me the 30-year-olds with autism, the 40-year-olds with autism, and the 50-year-olds with autism. Guess what? They aren't there for the most part. The explosion in the number of children with autism is real, but most of the scientific community has ignored this. Let's face it: they have been encouraged to ignore it, and anyone getting close to the truth finds that they get their NIH research grants pulled.

take it or leave it.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorMalfunction

You might be the biggest idiot on ATs my kids dont have autism and were vaccinated so it's not true are you actually serious.

What fantasy world you live on.

well I dont have the bubonic plague right now or mad cow from eating beef.
Does this mean they don't excist.
As a Uncle of an autistic child I say your an idiot.
Prehaps your children should go into autism after a series of shots but normal before so you can make that arguement again.

Your probally stupid enough to actually believe muslims blow people up for 52 virgins.

No they suicide bomb.Because there entire family was bombed by US. You know part of the 1 million civilians killed. By usa numbers. 2.2 million according to Iraq.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

If your child has had vaccines but doesn't have autism, doesn't mean that vaccines are safe.

30 years ago, the rate of autism was 1 in 15,000. Today it's 1 in 160. The research that has been done is not conclusive, but it looks as if vaccines are indeed to blame.

Still, 159 out of 160 children won't get autism from it, but that makes you wonder... what else is going on in the child's body. Do we understand the complex chemistry and reactions to these vaccines enough to say they should be required?

I don't think they are safe.

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I agree with you whole heartedly. We are putting trash in our bodies, and in our kids bodies. If the body has issues getting rid of that trash, then chemicals build up. This is my theory on Autism. The mercury in vaccines is enough to drive the body over the edge in some kids, and as a result autism. In other children, because of no inability to get rid of heavy metals, they don't have that issue. This being said, the water you drink, and most of the food you it has junk in it.

P.S.- here is a follow-up link pertaining to this issue. I think its B.S., but I do understand why they are doing it. The parents if they feel so strongly against vaccines need to get the excemptions. Here is the link:

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
A very good doctor friend of mine who I know through my professional work is heavily against mixing different vaccinations together into a single vaccine. In the UK we have what is known as the MMR vaccine (Measles, Mumps and Rubella) which has been reported to cause Autism. This has resulted in a record number of people not having the vaccinations. Earlier this year the effect of that hit when there was a statistically large increase in the number of cases of Measles, particularly amongst University students.

The big problem with mixing, according to my friend, is that the vaccines (being "live" vaccines), interact with each other and cause fundamental changes in each other, so that when the vaccines are finally administered, they are not entirely what was put in the mix in the first place.

The other issue is to do with the immune system. By giving a single vaccine, the body has to deal with one bacteria/virus, and produce anti-bodies against it. By giving three vaccines at the same time however, the body has three viruses/bacteria to deal with, which could potentially overload the nervous system and damage it or result in poor or no immunization.

The only reason they mix vaccines is because it is cheaper and means less paperwork.

[edit on 17-11-2007 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There's a new John Hopkins study out today Feb 1 2008 that indicates between 1974 and 2004 that HPV orginated oral squamous cell carcinoma increasd considerably in MEN and the study suggests changing sexual habits during that timespan may be responsible.

MSM's are reporting it. I suspect that "Gardasil" may be coming for boys perhaps? Mercs at Merck? Who funds the people who funds this particular study?

Here's a link to the study abstract "Incidence Trends for Human Papillomavirus–Related and –Unrelated Oral Squamous Cell Carcinomas in the United States" in the Journal of Clinical Oncology.

Vic

[edit on 1-2-2008 by V Kaminski]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
ATS thread with dangers of vaccination video
I urge everyone here to watch this video, which I helped to make. Its old but the facts are the facts, the most poignent in my opinion the graphs showing that almost all the diseases we vaccinate against
WERE IN DECLINE ANYWAY from other factors
including better nutrition and hygene,
when vaccination was introduced there SHOULD have been a very noticeable SHARP decline in cases but this is not the case.
Often quite the reverse.
Do your mind a favour and watch the video.

To those naysayers yes these are real doctors, real scientists,
more importantly real research NOT funded by large drug companies with a product to push.

Note also the scare tactics used as a marketing tool by the big companies to rid themselves of expiring products.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join