It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Atmospheric beasts - Biological Ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:57 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

no need to post quotes, it's a short article.

Anyways just a few weeks ago i had this dream related to these "atmospheric beasts", do take note that i had this dream a few weeks ago and i only knew about these atmospheric beasts like 5 minutes ago.

The dream started out like this: i woke up in the middle of the night, i walked to the terrace and saw the moon with a moon ring, so with really limited consciousness i remembered that moon rings are a natural event that happens sometimes so i went back to my bed and woke up in the morning

when i woke up to my brother rambling about how he's awake and it's only 4 am, so i went back to sleep...the next scene was i was outside with my older brother and a lot of people and we were all looking up at the sky where there were these weird lines or patterns in the sky, almost like photoshop fractal brushes.

Suddenly the clouds gathered and blocked out most of the sun when i noticed more patterns were forming up in the sky, we all were in awe when this thing
(which i believe is an atmospheric beast) started to float a few meters overhead

everyone was hysterical so i told my brother to pack up and go somewhere safe then the dream ended...

the dream was realistic as it was scary, i woke up in a cold sweat and was shaking, i was very tired when i woke up.

Does anyone know more about these atmospheric beasts?

(relocate the topic where it belongs if this isnt the right section, sorry.)

Artists impression of atmospheric beast:

the one in my dream looked almost exactly like this!
i know the drawing looks very cartoony but the one in my dream is also colored aqua or blue, and is a gelatinous figure, with some solid color borders around the edges of the figure

wikipedia also states that these are higher dimensional beings, which explains why we dont normally see them, if the theory on dimensional elevation in regards to 2012 is true, then...

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Amarth]

edit on January 19th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Hi, i'm not sure but maybe you'll find interesting this thread

Alien Creatures In Space!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and this video, posted by Arawn three weeks ago:

Space serpents

Cheers!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
thanks, quite an interesting video.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Amarth

this is so strange. i actually had a very similar dream about these floating jellyfish that shifted from being an almost invisible blur to a glowing luminosity.... i actually created this account so i could post about the dream (hence the username cosmicjellyfish) . for some reason the dream felt like it had a special meaning. i remember seeing these jellyfish out my window twice within the dream, during the day and at night. during the day i could just barely make them out, as they were probably like 95% invisible. i used my cellphone camera, because it detects infrared (somehow i knew these things could be seen in the infrared spectrum) and they lit up and emitted light in the photos. when i saw them at night they were just glowing, with no need for the camera.i also had the impression that they came at very specific times during the morning and during the night. strangely i woke up with a headache after the dream.

anyway, i have been researching these "flying jellyfish" the past couple days, and it turns out its a documented thing, although not very well. before the dream i had never heard of such a thing. i believe this dream had some sort of meaning or message behind it. if you learn anything interesting about this topic please feel free to update me. thanks

posted on Jan, 23 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Higher dimensional beings? Well... Since no one has played Devil's Advocate today, allow me. You said you had only heard of these beasts a few days before the dream, correct? Could it simply be that you're brain remembered the information and made a dream out of it... Crazy stuff like that happens to me all the time.

As for other sightings and such...not to sure. Honestly this is the first I've heard of beings/beasts like this. Good post OP, thanks for letting me learn something new.

top topics

join