It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Bronze Coloured UFO Photographed By Truck Driver

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Not a lot of information on this one, looks like something out of a black and white B movie. He claims to have taken around five photos of this thing but i don't like the way he writes. Oh, and nobody else saw it either. Was it at night or day?

www.ufocasebook.com...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Hmmm. To me it doesn't look like what the fellow says it is.

It looks like a crappy cellphone pic of ... something ordinary... that someone thought could be passed-off as a UFO pic and they made-up a story around it.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 12:43 PM
link   
It looks to me like his phone was in his pants pocket and accidently went off and took a picture of a peanut, sunflower seed or a penny. The light at the top is daylight from the camera phones view. That's what I see anyway.

But if there were no witnesses and that's the best picture he's got then I can't say what it is. He could be telling the truth and got lucky.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 01:52 PM
link   
That's not even the sky, that's just a small object (probably a coffee stain) placed on a surface and he took the picture looking up. At least that's what this look to me.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Looks like a cufflink to me. Really nothing to go on here, especially with the lack of details. His story sounds like it came out a Readers Digest...

[edit on 18-10-2007 by Lost_Mind]

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Hmm, at first glance it looks like a typical flying saucer. But after I looked at the picture for a little longer it doesn't even really look like that is the sky. Hard to tell exactly what all that mess really is...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:54 PM
link   
It also looks quite a bit like those blurry bird photos that have become so popular lately. Oh, well. Another chance at taking a photo of an amazing flying saucer piloted by Moon Men ruined by lousy technology.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It look's like a flashlight being held over a shirt/jacket pocket. The button is the flying saucer.

[edit on 18-10-2007 by highfreq]

new topics

top topics

join