It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: "Thank God Russia is not Iraq"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by patrickbateman

You edited that when I was typing my post above.

So I'll respond to the edit too..

If that's correct, he said the regime. He didn't say Israel. FOX News will lead you to believe he's talking about nuking Israel and killing everyone in Israel. But in that translation, he's saying the regime, aka the Zionist regime.

Wiping a regime off the map essentially is overthrowing or dispensing of, which should happen.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

I agree to an extent they have imposed harsh military action on their neighbours, sometimes unnecessarily. But like many things, it's a case of which is worse. Israel is a functioning democracy, Iran is a fanatic religious theocracy.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by NovusOrdoMundi

Yea i edited as i found it prudent to post the correct translation. Which ever way you look at it, it's open to interpretation. But lets be honest which every way you lean his intentions cannot be questioned.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:57 AM
link   

They may be a 'fanatic religious theocracy', but to this point, they haven't attacked Israel. System of government is no reason to attack someone.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I'm not exactly sure what his intentions are.

But can ours really be questioned either? We've invaded Afghanistan and Iraq, and now we're threatening Iran. Iran hasn't attacked anyone.

So, we need to stop being hypocrites and calling them the violent ones when we're involved in two wars, and going for a third.

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The U.S. Military machine is being used to implement the Illuminati agenda of One World Gov. (New World Order)....u don't attack a country dumping the equiv. of 250,000 Nagasaki nukes worth of DU (Depleted Urainium) Dust making the country uninhabitable for 4.5 billion years & everyone there now, including the 140,000 U.S. soldiers the 'Walking Dead'...because the internal injestion of one particle of DU dust causes the person to get sick or die 3 to 12 years later...(which makes this very discreet nuke genocide indeed)...just the 'liberate' the people or oil.....the agenda is to destroy the middle east & approx. 2 billion of the earths pop. (Third)....ALL who have been assessed as not being suitable for the NWO...the 2 thirds that survive this will more than likely go along with anything, including the mico chip implants for buying & selling (mark of the beast)....the same type of DU armaments contamination is in Afganistan & where ever the wind blows....full blown nuke warfare is definately on the agenda & will no doubt speed this whole plan up...the whole official line is crap...& anyone believing it is well & truely sucked in....i will not go into HAARP here & the ability to use & mess with the weather as a weapon. (which Russia is more advanced with)...but just to say that the global warming excuse is to benefit the nuke industry which in turn is to contribute to this mass culling.....GB

top topics

<< 1   >>

join