It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First attempt at psi ball, went horribly wrong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   
last night i tried making psi ball for the first time. i had read that you need to get energy from somewhere, eg heat water wind. anyways. i always had and been 90% that there are friendly spirits with me in my room, that i feel like i can connect with. i decided because i thought that these spirits would have alot of energy to imagine the power and energy for the psi ball coming from them. thats when things got weird. first off i had my hands cupped on my stomach for the ball, then i got a wave of heat and panic, and a rapid clicking sound in my right ear, it started fast then slowed down to nothing. weird noises outside my window were distracting. i panicked but kept trying with my psi ball. i had zoned out while concentrating on funneling energy. then there was loud banging from upstairs above my bedroom, it started just quiet then got really loud. i mean loud as in i was scared s***less. i stoped trying to make psi ball. i couldnt concentrate, the banging was getting really loud. i just lay there and listened. then it stopped. i couldnt go to sleep for about another half hour. i dont feel safe sleeping in my room anymore. it was the kind of fear that makes you panic, and worry about your welbeing. the next day all i could think about was that noise. i recognised the noise, and realised it was likely the sound my desk chair makes when i lift and move it, and drop it on the floor.

i am giving up psi balls for now, untill i feel safer.
in the meantime i am very entertained with trying to get my pinwheel to stop spinning clockwise and change its direction.

i want to know if its possible i made spirits angry by taking energy from them? because this noise wasnt something i could shrug off and a normal bump in the night, it was constant and loud. ill never forget the sound of it-kind of noise.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Nothing like that happened to me when I tried making a psi-ball the first time...

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 06:21 AM
link   
It isn't that you did anything wrong in terms of gathering energy. What you did wrong was taking it from the spirits. They seem they should have alot of it, but they don't because they have no bodies to produce it. Take what little they have and it will SERIOUSLY piss them off. And no, you do not need an external energy source. Psi is produced by your nervous system. You can gather energy from your own body to make the Psi Ball. Much safer IMO as you will not piss off anymore spirits

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 10:12 AM
link   
anyone who has listened to evp's extensively can probably tell you about a few that have a "leave us alone" message. perhaps because they would need to expend too much energy to interact with us and they'd rather not waste it. it seems to me that energy of some sort permeates everything, so i find it hard to believe that they would need to use it sparingly. though it does fit that they sometimes draw power from batteries or suck the heat out of an area when they manifest.

the other possibility sort of sounds like that movie "the others". to the spirits, we may be the ghosts. you may have been tapping into their realm and they perceived you as the scary threat.

posted on Oct, 18 2007 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadangel23
It isn't that you did anything wrong in terms of gathering energy. What you did wrong was taking it from the spirits. They seem they should have alot of it, but they don't because they have no bodies to produce it. Take what little they have and it will SERIOUSLY piss them off. And no, you do not need an external energy source. Psi is produced by your nervous system. You can gather energy from your own body to make the Psi Ball. Much safer IMO as you will not piss off anymore spirits

I agree with everything the above user said. Draw energy from yourself, its much safer that way.

You seem to know what your talking about when it comes to Psionics Dead, you apart of any Psi sites?

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Can I just add, about a year ago, I went to Dans house and slept downstairs. Three things fell off the shelves down there within a space of 10 minutes .... as well as random clicking sounds.

It was scary as!

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Dan, have you tried to record EVPs in your home? Perhaps you could set up a recorder and explain that you meant no harm to the entities who seem to be inhabiting that area, and that you want to co-exist peacefully. I know it might be a challenging thing for you to do, considering what you've experienced already, but it might help to cut back on the amount of frightening things that are going on. Maybe one or more of them would try to communicate on the EVP.

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Dont you think if the boy was afraid of some banging and rattling in his home, setting up an EVP would only freak him out more. I really doubt any spirits will be like "Oh hey Dan, that was a great psi ball you were tryin to make, sorry about the noise!"

posted on Oct, 22 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Did you think to ask them if it was okay first? How would you feel if someone took a lot of your energy without your permission? Drained and pissed, right?

Don't just think of them as spirits. Think of them as individuals. After all, spirits are individuals. (Although I'm not sure what kind you are talking about... sounds like ghosts?) Think about treating them more how you'd like to be treated.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by SamRi890
Dont you think if the boy was afraid of some banging and rattling in his home, setting up an EVP would only freak him out more. I really doubt any spirits will be like "Oh hey Dan, that was a great psi ball you were tryin to make, sorry about the noise!"

Is this a poor attempt at a flame, or what?

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 02:44 AM
link   
No sorry, just the fact that if i had such an occurance happen to me id not like to disturb anything anymore then what i had already done, ha in short, if i were in dans shoes i wouldnt have the guts to try talking to a spirit i apparently pissed off haha

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   

No sorry, just the fact that if i had such an occurance happen to me id not like to disturb anything anymore then what i had already done, ha in short, if i were in dans shoes i wouldnt have the guts to try talking to a spirit i apparently pissed off haha

Lol, ok sorry... just had a really weird day. Soz.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It would've been interesting if you recorded the sound or, the video for the better.

If that situation happens / if you do that again, make sure you do that.

[edit on 23-10-2007 by TheoOne]

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 06:52 PM
link   

LOL

Here's what you do. Try it the same way. This time when things start rattling and banging just keep trying harder. Much Harder. Pull MORE energy from them and just keep pulling until they stop. After a while your psi ball will be the size of a house and you'll have exorcised the spirits into pulp. You may also rip a hole in the fabric of time but who cares about that? Your objective is to create a psi ball by any means necessary no matter how many disembodied people you have to kill.

posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 08:47 PM
link   
just cut out drawing energy from spirits. i dont know about you, but i would hate to be blacklisted by any type of spiritual entity. when i was younger i would naturaly astral project without even trying and there was this one damn thing that seemed to take pleasure in scaring me every time i left my body. when ever i looked up it would be like 4 inches from my face and do a kind of BOO! thing. i knew what was coming but it still scared me back to my body. what ime saying is that that thing was just messing around with me and gave me hell (then again i was just 4-5 years old when all of this happened) if they seriously get pissed with you then i dont even want to think about what would happen to you...

posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This may or not be the right topic to ask this, but has anyone actually tried testing the existence of psi-balls and the like?

It'd be pretty easy to do some sort of tests.
Honestly, I believe that, more often than not, psi-balls are a child of psychology. This is coming from someone who researches and studies people with extraordinary abilities, but through genes and mutations...not through spirituality.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Here's what you do. Try it the same way. This time when things start rattling and banging just keep trying harder. Much Harder. Pull MORE energy from them and just keep pulling until they stop. After a while your psi ball will be the size of a house and you'll have exorcised the spirits into pulp. You may also rip a hole in the fabric of time but who cares about that? Your objective is to create a psi ball by any means necessary no matter how many disembodied people you have to kill.

Lol thats the funniest thing ive read in AGES.

anyways, when i can get a recorder i will definately have a go. it feels as though everything is ok when im sleeping like they arent pissed anymore. anyway i will be sure to do an EVP. just need a recorder
DaNReD

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Lol thats the funniest thing ive read in AGES.

anyways, when i can get a recorder i will definately have a go. it feels as though everything is ok when im sleeping like they arent pissed anymore. anyway i will be sure to do an EVP. just need a recorder
DaNReD

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm very interested in the psi balls. How do you make one, and what do they do?

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:39 AM
link   

i decided because i thought that these spirits would have alot of energy to imagine the power and energy for the psi ball coming from them.

Oh, really?
Did you ask for and receive permission? How about if someone decided that they thought you had enough money and what they could get if YOU bought it.. And TOOK your money
That is exactly what you did, you started to STEAL energy from them.
This is what comes of NOT thinking. Be lucky there hasn't been any serious repercussions from your activities.. so far.
Oh, and you know what they call people that steal energy, right?\
Psychic vampires.
Next time stop and actually THINK. And don't just think of yourself and what YOU want, you need to think of how your actions affect everything and everyone around you as a WHOLE. Selfishness is NOT a good way to increase your spirituality.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join