It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Lost Civilisation' - Compelling Evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Cythraul

Hello again, Cythral,

Thanks for your post.

Cythraul: I've never heard of the blue star but I'm certainly going to be looking into that.

SC: The Hopi Indians of North America refer to this:

"That time is not far off. It [The Great Cataclysm] will come when the Saquasohuh Kachina (Blue Star) dances in the plaza and removes his mask. He represents a blue star, far off and yet invisible, which will make its appearance soon.”

Hopi Indian Prophecy

Cythraul: I find the '666' year warning particularly interesting. No wonder it has been deemed the number of the beast (although I've recently read that the real number of the beast is actually 616).

SC: Yes, it is tantalizing to consider that this cataclysmic event c.10,550BC may well have provided the source material for the ancients’ belief in heaven’s ‘fallen angel’ (the ‘Winged Globe’, ‘Blue Star’ or ‘Feathered Serpent’) bringing its wrath (some would say ‘judgement’) upon the Earth – i.e. the great Satan whose number, according to Biblical sources, is 666! Is it merely coincidence that before Satan’s fall from heaven (onto the Earth) he was known as Lucifer (from the Latin meaning ‘Light Bearer’) and was supposedly one of the brightest of all the angels? He was known as the ‘Angel of Light’ and, according to the Bible, God warns that he will come as such. Could this be in the form of a volley of cosmic radiation from the galactic core, the aftershock of which may nudge asteroids from the Kuipier Belt into a collision course with the Earthj?

The following Flash presentation is around 16 mins long and shows how the pyramids encode past and future dates, including the 666 years.

www.scottcreighton.co.uk...

Cythraul: As for the back of the dollar bill - I can only assume you're referring to occult symbolism.

SC: Certainly some may regard this a 'occult symbolism'. I personally think it has a more practical purpose to the 'initiated'. And I don't think it is any coincidence that the new 50 dollar bill features a blue star and that the 'Blue Star' is closely linked with the Masonic Order.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Hello Scott, a couple of questions that i would like to ask, forgive me but i havent read through all of your material yet but i will so i hope you havent already covered this.

originally posted by Scott Creighton
The Giza Precession Wheel theory I present shows how the anicents indicate the date c.9,800BC which is within a few hundred years of Plato's date for the destruction of Atlantis.

Why weren't other civilizations destroyed during this same period in the same relative locations?

originally posted by Scott Creighton
this (relatively) advanced 'Lost Civilisation' have demonstrated to us their very advanced grasp of mathematics and astronomy. We may never find their artefacts

Why are we able to find artifacts from hunter/gatherer cultures within that time frame and that location and yet we find no advanced (relatively) artifacts from this lost civilization?

Thanks and i look forward to reading through your research.

mojo

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by mojo4sale

Hello Mojo,

SC: The Giza Precession Wheel theory I present shows how the ancients indicate the date c.9,800BC which is within a few hundred years of Plato's date for the destruction of Atlantis.

Mojo: Why weren't other civilizations destroyed during this same period in the same relative locations?

SC: It is likely that most other countries/cultures of the world would have been affected by whatever calamity supposedly afflicted Atlantis. However, Atlantis – for whatever reason – was apparently most affected by this catastrophic event, reputedly having "sank beneath the waves".

Consider if a massive asteroid struck the United States. The country would be wiped out virtually overnight. The rest of the world would also be affected by the fallout from such an impact. In time, however, the complete destruction of America – this once technologically superior world Superpower – will pass into legend. Any survivors of this once great nation would most likely find themselves seeking new lands to settle, taking with them only the KNOWLEDGE of their once great nation. This knowledge some would try and preserve for the benefit of future generations before their civilisation completely broke down and reverted to a much more primitive, hunter-gatherer existence.

SC: this (relatively) advanced 'Lost Civilisation' have demonstrated to us their very advanced grasp of mathematics and astronomy. We may never find their artefacts

Mojo: Why are we able to find artifacts from hunter/gatherer cultures within that time frame and that location and yet we find no advanced (relatively) artifacts from this lost civilization?

SC: I think it would depend upon what you EXPECT to find. What I do NOT think you will find are 4x4s, iPods, batteries, nuclear bombs or anything of that nature. These are artefacts only of our modern civilisation. The ancient ‘lost civilisation’ I am describing would have been masters of mathematics, astronomy, agriculture and geodesy. They would be able to navigate the globe and work massive stone blocks using ‘primitive’ techniques with an ease that continues to baffle us even today. This remarkable ‘lost civilisation’ would leave their ‘intellectual artefacts' all over the globe but I suspect many of these will have been lost to the rising seas at the end of the Younger Dryas period. The ‘artefacts’ the survivors of this once great civilisation have left us is the KNOWLEDGE they have passed down to us; knowledge that is so obviously out of time and place and of which the prevailing paradigm of historical thought struggles to find an answer to.

Regards,

Scott Creighton

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by luis9343

I posted some of it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join