It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LwSiX
. Im interested in why the 23rd was chosen as "the day".

I have no idea, but it MAY have had something to do with the fact that, according to astrologers, there was a very rare conjunction (or something) of planets in the past 24 hours. It also was supposed to be the "luckiest" day of the entire year.

(It wasn't for me, if anyone asks.)

Merry Christmas to all.

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Hi Vanitas,

Of course the fog is a common thing, I also expect it to be common hehe, but I reacted because more people noticed the fog around this special moment of 2007.. as if it has something to say. Maybe it's just nothing.

I'm more worried about those heavy artificial skies in my country, and maybe in lots of other places around the world too. In my opinion there is defenitely something big going on and I wish we'd soon find out what that is!

Grtz Sandy

Btw to all of you here a merry christmas and already all the best wishes for 2008!

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Okay, so we’re on to the 24th now.

What did I miss?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 02:02 AM
link   
ok....i live in AZ....for the past few days there hasn't been a cloud in the sky. what kind of craziness is the govt hiding from us by blinding us with sunlight????

last time i checked, clear skies is not the norm for winter on the east coast ;-)

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Being somewhat of an 'old(ish) timer '(in relative terms) I have heard so many of these predictions. I remember people going to bed in the early 80's convinced it was the end of the world due to some predictions or whatnot.

Well, this time around there was some kind of empirical evidence in terms of maths and measurements that could be checked, and also some astronomical coincidences, but as we all knew would be the case... nothing has changed, and things are the same now on the 25th as they were on the 23rd, except we are all 2 days older

There is a lot of fog where I am too... not so very far away from Belgium. It is very curious. I mean, it is winter, and how come we have the same fog/weather here this year as we have for 80% of the other xmas/winter times for the last 7 or so years... very cunning of the Illuminati.

Maybe they can engineer some sun in the summer too. That really would be an extraordinary event.

Peace,

FF

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 06:45 AM
link   
No reply? Okay, I’ll repeat the question.

The 23rd is past. What did I miss?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by MurderSmurf
No reply? Okay, I’ll repeat the question.

The 23rd is past. What did I miss?

Absolutely nothing, that date was a rare conjunction planets where our inner planets aligned. I do have a feeling the government has been up to something on that date, perhaps concerning ufo disclosure, the american dollar, or ofcourse another step forward in their plans for New World Order.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by xnibirux

What ever it was and if it was anything wasn't enough to shake the lives of many.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Uh, no. There was no conjunction. Check this out:

www.fourmilab.ch...

There's no way you can claim the inner planets lined up.

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nataylor

Uh, no. There was no conjunction. Check this out:

www.fourmilab.ch...

There's no way you can claim the inner planets lined up.

I'm sorry about that, venus was the only inner planet that did not line up with the others shown here and here! It doesn't mean much; there was a full moon that night but nothing to jump up and down about. Just the possibility of the illuminati being up to something.

[edit on 25-12-2007 by xnibirux]

posted on Dec, 26 2007 @ 03:40 PM
link   
You can also check out the NASA solar system "simulator" page for the 23rd and you will see...

nasa .gov

[edit on 26-12-2007 by LwSiX]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
This may very well be the date within which an event has been occurring.

Look at the Mercury's dust cloud contact! towards bottom 'CanadianVandal'

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
why!! Life is so sad!! why !!!
I believe in GOD!! ) But where is he!!! I was 7yrs old when my mother past away. had to live with someone who really did'nt care for me. my aunt who beat the hell out of me!! I didnt do anything wrong so I though! But one day I asked my mother when she was going to die , she said never >Where's GOD!!!!! Not here!!! not with me!!!Here I'm the same age as she was when she left me..........36yrs old
will I die too!! soon Dec 12,2012! I will see my mama again!

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I am unable to access YouTube on my work 'puter, so the video I'M referencing may not be one of the ones here, but from the discussion I can tell it has to be similar.

In this particular montage I was watching, as it was flashing pictures of the famous buildings & monuments, as well diagrams with measurements on them, they flash a picture on the screen, and I can't figure out for the LIFE of me what it's about - it's obviously referencing a celestial object of some kind. [I've Googled everything on it with combinations, as well]

I also read thru the first 4 pages and didn't see anything about it - I will read the rest, when I get the chance.

Here it is:

img.photobucket.com...

[edit on 12/22/2009 by SquirrelNutz]

posted on Dec, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Here's the txt...

Seems like HP 34015 is a catalog #, RA/DE is obviously Right Ascension and Declination...
12/21/12 17:16:54
HP 34015
Magnitude: 7.25 B-V: 1.14
12000 RA/DE: 7h3m29.7s/55' 56'S3.3'
Equ of date RA/DE: 7h3m45s/55' S8'4"
Az/Alt +134'11'26'/-46'23'39'
Parallax: 0.00387
Distance: 842.78 Light Years
Spectral Type: K1lll

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>