It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

December 23rd, 2007 *Secret Illuminati Timeline*

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I thought it was interesting King Tut's body is being put out to view for the first time...
news.yahoo.com...

As many of you know, the National Mall Solar Calendar also coincides with not only the Mayan Calendar, but the mysterious calendar within the shafts of the Great Pyramid.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I couldn't blame anyone for trying to conserve their own life if a catastrophy occurred, but I tend to think it would be pointless in the long term. Something so vast that can wipe out the dinosaurs and I couldn't put up much of a fight. I'm actually more concerned about my family. I almost like the idea of fighting for survival in theory, but I imagine that the novelty would wear off after day 2.

As things stand I believe it's a significant date, and there is enough to link the Conjunction to Washington, I will try and figure out what is going to happen now that i've accepted that something will happen. It's my view at the moment that nothing at all will happen on 23/12/7 that immediately affects you and I.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

It would be a struggle. However, some of the times I've felt most centered and at peace with my life were periods of hardship where my focus was on survival. You loose a concept of time and almost become your true natural form. This, to me, is the nectar of life as opposed to checking accounts, relationships, academics, gasoline, and television. I'd much rather be trapping, chopping firewood, braving the cold, training a falcon, and building my cabin than having anything to do with society.

It is all a matter of perspective.

As far as predicting what is to come here in the next two months, we can certainly see that there is an escalation of tension worldwide. I see war breaking out in the U.S. after some major catastrophes abroad and at home as a very likely scenario. I suggest that all prepare for the worst disaster they can think of and enjoy the coming days of peace. Studying survival skills can be very valuable as well. I recommend the USAF Search and Rescue Survival Training handbook. At the very least, nothing will happen and you will have prepared yourself for any future emergency anyway.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   
So, the national mall is a timeline? And we will be at the fountain soon? plucky is scared.

posted on Nov, 5 2007 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

Don't spend these days in fear, they may be the most valuable of your life.

Try to ask yourself,"what can I do to survive --x-- disaster in my immediate area?" Come up with a plan.

[edit on 11/5/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 6 2007 @ 01:04 AM
link   
When surviving in the winter, it is essential to stay dry, hydrated, and lucid. If you are being pursued, this task can become quite difficult if not impossible. Always travel by night when escaping. If possible, shelter during the day and rest when it is the warmest and you are the most vulnerable in daylight. In frozen areas, water can be ascertained by containing snow in a vessel and placing in between layers of clothing. Body heat will melt you enough snow to survive. Fire can easily get you spotted. If that isn't a problem, build against a hill, stump, or rock that will reflect heat back.

At the very least, keep a backpack with 3-4 days of rations, cold weather clothing and an extra dry set, personalized first aid, knife, lighters, gun, survival handbook, low profile tent, good sleeping bag, candles, and condoms.

In a biological event, escaping densely populated areas is essential. Cover all skin, eyes, nose, and mouth to avoid contact with microscopic substances.

In a nuclear event, not being present in the blast or thermal radiation zones is essential. In areas of fallout or thick nuclear radiation, hunkering down for a minimum of 13 days is necessary to allow the half-life cycle to render a radiated area safe.
Shelter Material Minimums for Protection:
Iron and Steel- .7 inches
Concrete- 2.2 inches
Brick- 2.0 inches
Dirt- 3.3 inches
Ice- 6.8 inches
Wood- 8.8 inches
Snow- 20.3 inches

[edit on 11/6/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 8 2007 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There are a number of possibilities obviously as to what might happen, but the one that is my top guess at the moment is the appearence of the antichrist. It will appear on the 23/24th Dec 07 but as prophecised will not be the characature devil that most people might expect. Perhaps the event will be someone being appointed into a crucial position, such as king, chairman etc.

The antichrist will reign for 4 years and the final tribulation in 2012.

There could also be a fake disaster such as a manmade earthquake.
I fully expect to change my mind as I find out new things so in no way am certain of anything

[edit on 8-11-2007 by sinthia]

posted on Nov, 9 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

The most likely scenario seems to be the fulfillment of the final stage of the NWO agenda...

www.youtube.com...

Survival Tomahawk?

[edit on 11/9/2007 by Anubis Kanubis]

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Numerous fears for this date:

-comet Holmes takes a strange orbital path towards Earth or Moon. (they are erratic, you never know)

-check this thread about a potential impact w/ comet Honda in 2011 -- should you watch the 2D simulator, there's a close Honda (ha, ha) pass around this thread's date.

-class terrorware in the U.S. again, seeing numerous threats at Chicago and LA.

-Yellowstone goes off.

-economic geopolitical collapse. The U.S. could institute 'executive orders' taking you from your family, making you work, putting media in gov't control, military on the streets, your basic nwo scenario.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

Do not fear Anhinga, but our "concerns" are certainly mutual. Don't forget about escalating tensions between the sleeping dragon (China) and the Bear coming out of hibernation (Russia).

We must prepare for the worst. Focus your fear into logical steps to ready yourself.

posted on Nov, 10 2007 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anubis Kanubis
It occurs to me that we need an exact time. Does anyone have the will and ability to measure the exact distance from the alpha point

How do we do that?

posted on Nov, 11 2007 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Well, Illuminati Agent Steve R., I'd suggest a fine GPS unit would suffice. One could place the unit on the 1776 line formed by the White House and Jefferson memorial, then again place the unit at the center of the omega fountain in front of the Capitol Building. A good GPS unit will calculate a distance fairly accurately.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I'm reading some interesting stuff at the moment, and one thing that struck me was the significance of the megalithic yard, 0.82966mtrs. If the National Mall is a timeline it probably wasn't designed with our modern measurements and probably was designed with the megalithic yard. As this is smaller than a metre, the fountain head will be a later date than 2007, quite possibly 2012.

Venus is also critical and rises before the sun this year from what I can tell.

I still think something will happen to coincide with the Grand Conjunction, but I think it will have more to do with putting a certain person into a crucial position.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

I am sorry Sinthia, but the landmarks that qualify the National Mall as a calendar are significant because they follow a 10meter = 1 year rule. From the starting 1776 line formed by the White House and Jefferson Memorial, it is 130 meters to the Washington Monument (13 years, Washington became President in 1789). Is is 2250m to the Pandora's Box that is 9/11 (225 years, 2001).

10m = 1year... Omega Fountain = December 2007.

posted on Nov, 12 2007 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Yikes - Omega fountain?! I didn't even think of this.... I've been through this thread fully and I didn't notice any mention (maybe by one of my own posts awhile ago) of the Omega Agency or Project special report at ATS that outlined *their* nwo plan and how they bragged about being able to activate *it* in like 5 days. Anyone got a quick link to that? I can't seem to find it...

posted on Nov, 14 2007 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by anhinga

I'd appreciate that, anhinga.

I've never heard of such an agency.

We are closing into a month away now. To all: What are some of your Christmas holiday plans?

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   
There was a new video uploaded on youtube about this yesterday. I checked against the ones posted in the first post and its not the same as one of those, but it seems to be a summary of the message. Here it is:

[edit on 15-11-2007 by Copernicus]

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

Hey Anubis! How've you been? Haven't seen you around much lately.... not big plans for the holidays, some old friends/roommates coming into the city to celebrate New Year at an apt. w/ lived together -- the street number of the building was/is '2008' so, we thought it'd be a cool year to get together.

Yeah, the document, found it, an ATS special report! Here's the link(s):

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

But bringing people under control is not the only reason driving the OA, there is another. The other reason is the extraterrestrials. They are here on this planet, living and working with the OA. These ET's are helping the US with its space program and are working toward devising a plan to restore the planet's environment after the OA takes over. Their main reason for being here is to help the OA put a stop to the violent, out-of-control nature of the human race in general.

posted on Nov, 15 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thank you Anhinga and Copernicus....

Interesting that the apt. number is 2008, that may be a cosmic coincidence for the most important moments in your lives.

At least we will know the agency that brings about our omega in these coming days... This whole thing is still giving me goosebumps.

posted on Nov, 16 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Anubis Kanubis

...my pleasure, Anubis... has this NASA alignment chart been posted yet? About a month to go!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join